Massive E3 Announcement on Monday

Frankt

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering E3 is (nominally) an industry event to get retailers/publishers excited/interested about stuff coming out in the next year, it wouldn't be THAT inconceivable for there to be talk about a SWTOR expansion pack (albeit probably behind closed doors where we wouldn't see/hear/know anything about it).

That would only mean the expansion is probably coming out within a year. Which I imagine none of us would be surprised by. I wouldn't be even remotely surprised if there was some sort of "space combat centric" EP slated to come out around christmas.

But a mass public announcement? Yeah, probably not an EP.

SWTOR Re-release December 2012.

We will be shutting down the game for a complete overhaul. Comming Soon in December 2012.

Upcomming feature -

SUPER SERVER : THE FATMAN will be able to hold all remaining interested players.

Edited by Nakazia

I havent seen any commercials mentioning swtor, in fact all of the EA specific stuff ive seen had nothing about swtor at all. And 1313 is a lucas arts bounty hunter game.

very much this......The OP is creating hype that isnt there,and your all falling for it

You have posted about 6 times in this thread that im trolling people by starting this post. The fact of the matter is that if I was my post would of been deleted by the moderators.....It is still here....

The information gathered from various gaming sites is there is going a sneak peek at the future expansion.

SWTOR is 500 times better than SWG ever was.

The only thing I miss from SWG is Jump to Lightspeed.

SWG was 500 times better than SWTOR.

JTL? You will not have it in SWTOR.

PETS? You will not have it in SWTOR.

Player Housing? You will not have it in SWTOR.

Meaningful crafting? You will not have it in SWTOR.

Should I continue or am I clear?

SWTOR Re-release December 2012.

We will be shutting down the game for a complete overhaul. Comming Soon in December 2012.

Upcomming feature -

SUPER SERVER : THE FATMAN will be able to hold all remaining interested players.

LOL

This makes the thread! :D

You have posted about 6 times in this thread that im trolling people by starting this post. The fact of the matter is that if I was my post would of been deleted by the moderators.....It is still here....

The information gathered from various gaming sites is there is going a sneak peek at the future expansion.

How exciting. I can't wait to hear more about the LFG tool and ranked PVP which will be wonderful assets to my barren server.

The fact of the matter is that if I was my post would of been deleted by the moderators.....It is still here....

Source to these sites AND where it says, without shadow of doubt, "sneak peek at future expansion".

JTL? You will not have it in SWTOR.

and how is SWG doing? I mean since its "clearly" better than SWTOR then it would have still been doing well enough to keep the servers up...

That game had some neat features but overall isnt even close to SWTOR.

I hope there is something noteworthy announced but at this point, I am just as exasperated with "soon" as everybody else. The only announcement that really makes any difference at this point is,

"We have solved the population issues and this fix will be implemented tomorrow..."

Edited by Zilrota
removed quote of removed post

Clear as mud really.

I already have two pets, with more to come, I have a ship for my housing, and my crafting is meaningful to me and to those to whom i freely GIVE crafted items to.

How's that for clarity?

and how is SWG doing? I mean since its "clearly" better than SWTOR then it would have still been doing well enough to keep the servers up...

That game had some neat features but overall isnt even close to SWTOR.

The fact that SWG is dead and SWTOR is living is a huge point for you, I admit it. But consider that this game is new, LA got the royalty money from EA, EA invested money in advertising and marketing, Bioware made a very good game, but a game that will not hit the numbers LA/EA/BW need to sustain it. What will happen? I don't know, but probably the staff will be reduced, the new content will come slowly. I'm not saying that SWTOR is crap. It is a very nice game, but it's a single player MMO, once you have hit the levle cap there isn't anything to do, other than rinse and repeat the same instances. This is my opinion, at least.

Have fun and take care