Massive E3 Announcement on Monday

Frankt

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Trion is doing a bold move and launching a paid expansion with dead servers and a low population. Soo..i guess anythings possible for Bioware huh?

The difference being is that SWTOR actually has promise.

But the e3 site lists it as the 5th...ahh screw it. Sadly I will be at work. Any good newsites around I can tap into on a non-android/iphone based phone that still gets internet?

these confrences might be a pre E3 confrence.. sometimes the big companies get a bit of time to annouce **** before everyone else gets time to annouce ****.. that could be why it says the 5th... that could be the difference.

So all the commericals running over the weekend for SWTOR is stating there is going to be a MASSIVE announcement on Monday at E3. Lets start the speculation to what it could be...

[/i]

"We've come to the conclusion that we have scammed you enough with false promises, carebear-level easy content, and broken features.

Here, have your money back, plus 1 free month of gameplay before we sell the servers and fire ourselves for incompetence."

What? Am I not allowed to dream, now?

My guess is ranked warzones will be announced, but will not come out until an undetermined date. Everyone that has a 50 character will get a free month subscription....wait.....

Or

Bioware promises to never make another MMO....EVER!

Edited by Photoshop

If already pasted elsewhere in the thread apologies.

According to this article EA willl unveil expansion content at E3.

link

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/videogames-in-a-rut-as-e3-show-looms-2012-06-01?link=mw_home_kiosk

But downloadable content will play a bigger role this year than in year’s past. EA in particular will show off up-coming expansion content for its “Battlefield 3” and “Star Wars: The Old Repubic” games.

The Repubic spelling error is in the article, so I'm worried the author probably isn't particularly well informed.

Edited by kirdapeswtor
spelling error

If already pasted elsewhere in the thread apologies.

According to this article EA willl unveil expansion content at E3.

link

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/videogames-in-a-rut-as-e3-show-looms-2012-06-01?link=mw_home_kiosk

The Repubic spelling error is in the article, so I'm worried the author probably isn't particularly well informed.

I've seen other news sites stating the same thing, so hopefully itll be something big.

As for the spelling error, "Star Wars: the old repubic" LOL :D

I've seen other news sites stating the same thing, so hopefully itll be something big.

As for the spelling error, "Star Wars: the old repubic" LOL :D

Don't get to excited....its just 1.3 details.....

IF they talk about TOR in any meaningfull way and make a "big announcement" I don't think it will be something as mundane as patch notes or even server transfers. They'll talk about something they want exposure for, meaning something they can charge for. Meaining expanison? Chirstmas at the earliest tho. =P

I think they may lay out the major updates, and possibly even reveal an expansion pack.

I only say this, because I think it will take an expansion pack to bring in the people they lost.

Or they will announce the ending of ME3 was really Shepard coming over to the SWTOR universe to kick the Emperor's ***. It would make more sense that way.

EA in particular will show off up-coming expansion content for its “Battlefield 3” and “Star Wars: The Old Repubic” games.

This - Looks like we are getting information concerning an Expansion of some type.

Uh, aren't they just announcing Star Wars 1313?

I've heard nothing about an announcement on swtor other than this thread.

Then you're not looking in the right places . . . several articles to include Market Watch has talked about it.