Massive E3 Announcement on Monday

Frankt

- New planet Makeb in which you must choose your side Empire or Republic to find out what this bold move by the Hutt Cartel is all about.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/survey.jpg

Hutt Empire has risen to challenge the Republic and Empire for control of the galaxy?!

Emerging third playable faction, perhaps? Leading towards 3-faction PvP? One can only hope.

Edited by JeramieCrowe

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't be more wrong. Time and time again there were polls about which species was wanted next, and Cathar topped the list every single time. Also, they never said that Cathar was the only species being added.

Though I think the “Thundercats” comment was amusing I have no doubt that Cathar has been a requested race option by players.

You mention poles in your response to Caspian_Rho, do you have links to any of them? I’d like to see the numbers, all the hub bub has got me curious. Also in occurs to me that posting the links might quite down all the static over it, just a thought.

Hutt Empire has risen to challenge the Republic and Empire for control of the galaxy?!

Emerging third playable faction, perhaps? Leading towards 3-faction PvP? One can only hope.

That would certainly put a new dynamic to the game... especially if we could change alliances. (I'm not really sure why we can't right now tbh .. lore lets you, but I know it may disrupt the balance on servers)