Conquest pts for Advance Reputation nerfed

1 hour ago, Stradlin said:

Just find anyone who is considered enough of an expert at playtesting to actually get money out of it. Such person knows the phenomena all too well. Easy, efficient and boring gets favored over fun and exciting, You can have a talk about this in next Hammer Station group. Fun how that keeps popping so often in LFG tool huh?:p

Fun and exciting is different for everyone. Also, regardless how fun something might be the first time, it will turn boring after a number of repetitions, so quick and efficient will always take over sooner or later. BTW, whenever I run Hammer Station, I run it either solo or with a friend since it's quicker and more efficient for me that way than LFG.

It is common for a brand new player who knows nothing of conquest and has 0 SH bonus to reach the conq target just fine during their first weeks in game. Conquest dings on one or two character happen without paying any attention to it as a game mechanic. Which in and ofitself is an issue imho..but that's a topic for another thread.

New players, or any players raising new toons, have a literal gold mine when it comes to Conquest Points. One can easily hit 1K+ if not 2K+ in a week on a new toon and not even notice it - been there, done that. And no, I don't consider points those players are earning an issue - it only becomes an issue once you hit KOTET and the points, all of a sudden, become much harder to acquire.

On the other hand, if you've decided you just -need- to reach conq target on two dozen characters each week...well, sounds like Conq is a major gameplay element of TOR to you. If you don't find gathering conquest fun,it might be great idea to just not do it. You keep putting "required" to scare quotes there for pretty good reason. It..truly is not required for anyone to reach conq target on multiple characters  in any way at all.

Plain and simple - I like getting weekly tech frags for meeting the objectives. It also helps our two two-person guilds to hit the conquest goals (and no, we don't go for the large tier, since we don't have that kind of time). I do it on 12-14 characters at the moment - 6-7 on each side - and may have to cut it down due to this latest change. So as a result of this "update" (degrade), I may be playing less while their intended goal was to get people to play more (opposite effect). Same can be said for the second person in my guild who has less time to play than I do.

"And speaking of trivial, I'm maxed out on most Reputation tracks. So, in order to get reputation conquest points, I was running Kuat Drive Yards solo. Does that sound trivial to you?"

Here is another huge issue with extremely rewarding rep token dings. It is such an unlevel playing field. A very established player such as yourself has all the easy rep bars filled. Meanwhile, somebody who hasn't gathered tons of railshooter rep can get that coveted rep ding in 2 minutes. This is prolly a real topic of conversation among the few remainign guilds who take conq very seriously.

So, instead of adding more rewarding activities which players actually may want to participate in, they removed one we all benefited from (with various levels of difficulty), and which helped us balance the rest of the conquest objectives?!? And speaking of easy rep, I was very much looking towards GS6 reputation track (which has been removed), hoping it would give me more time to PVP and progress various characters through the story without worrying too much about Conquest goals - alas, now I won't be able to. Which subsequently makes me question if it's even worth it (considering the overall state of the game, diminishing population, and now this being a cherry on the top), or if me and my partner need to find a different game - he's been here from Beta, and I've been here 11+ years (never F2P), so we both have invested a lot of time and effort into it (the only reason we haven't hit that Unsubscribe button yet).

Edited by VegaMist
  • Like 6

On 3/14/2024 at 6:25 PM, VegaMist said:

This is very misguided. People choose the so called "path of least resistance", so they can finish the "required" content (in this case Conquest Objectives) - the boring part - as quickly as possible in order to move on to whatever game activities they actually like.

This is 100% correct. Unfortunately, some individuals will always play the patronizing: "You think you are having fun, but you are too ignorant to know that you are really not" card. They arrogantly think that we are lemmings and if lured into Activity X as opposed to Activity Y we will suddenly begin to like Activity X.

There is no point trying to have a rational discussion with those individuals b/c they will always invoke and fall back on the 'false conciousness' argument. This is a ubiquitous, all pervasive phenomenon that transcends virtually all aspects of society whether it is politics, economics, or as we now observe in this very thread -- entertainment. Simply put, when an argument is non-falsifiable, there is little to no point engaging with that individual.

With all due respect to those individuals (which is very little), I neither need nor desire their sage input on how to determine whether or not I'm having fun in a video game. 

With regard to the topic at hand, namely 7.4.1, it has decimated my ability to progress my Alts at a pace and manner I deem acceptable. Whether I need to advance my Alts at the pace and manner designated by an anonymous poster on a gaming forum is irrelevant -- we are talking entertainment here -- not basic survival.

Fortunately, there are other very good games out there (in my case ESO). Previously, my playtime and resource contribution (money) was roughly divided 80% to 20% b/t ESO and SWTOR. That ratio is now switching to 100% ESO in terms of resource contribution. I have no doubt I will play 7.5 and 7.6 for the story when eventually released, but there is no reason to subscribe to do so. 

As for for the interim period, however, advancing my Alts is nigh impossible. Not even the most powerful Tractor Beam in the galaxy will ever pull me into GSF. The previous system at least tried to strike a balance where there was a suitable buffer and balance b/t grinding and moving on to content I enjoyed much more.

But hey, what do I know? I'm too stupid and lack sufficient self-awareness to know what I enjoy and when I'm having fun in a video game in a galaxy far, far away. :csw_yoda:

<<sips medicinal martini>>

:csw_jabba:

Dasty

Edited by Jdast
Clarity / Typos
  • Like 13

5 minutes ago, Jdast said:

This is 100% correct. Unfortunately, some individuals will always play the patronizing: "You think you are having fun, but you are too ignorant to know that you really are not" card. They arrogantly think that if we are lemmings and if lured into Activity X as opposed to Activity Y we will suddenly begin to like Activity X.

There is no point trying to have a rational discussion with those individuals b/c they will always invoke and fall back on the 'false conciousness' argument. This is a ubiquitous, all pervasive phenomenon that transcends virtually all aspects of society whether it politics, economics, and as we now observe in thread -- entertainment.

With all due respect to those individuals (which is very little), I neither need nor desire their sage input on how to determine whether or not I'm having fun in a video game. 

With regard to the topic at hand, namely 7.4.1, it has decimated my ability to progress my Alts at a pace I deem acceptable. Whether I need to advance my Alts at the pace defined by an anonymous poster on a gaming forum is irrelevant. 

Fortunately, there are other very, very good games out there (in my case ESO). My playtime and resource contribution (money) was roughly divided 80% to 20% b/t ESO and SWTOR. That number is switching from to 100% to 0%. I have no doubt I will play 7.5 and 7.6 for the story, but there is no reason to subcribe to do so.

As for for the interim period, advancing my Alts is nigh impossible. The most powerful Tractor Beam in the galaxy will ever pull me into GSF.

But, hey, what do I know? I'm too stupid and lack sufficient self-awareness to know when I'm having fun in a video game in galaxy far, far away. :csw_yoda:

Dasty

Thank you. Could I please get a recipe for that Medicinal Martini? I think I may need one.

Edited by VegaMist
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Samcuu said:

Sounds like that 43k conquest is gone and not coming back according to Musco. My suggestion would be to make the rampage objective and the finish 10 heroic objective a weekly thing instead of seeing those once in a blue moon. 

I could support this

just as GSF and PvP have awesome CQ rewards 

make rampage, heroic eternal and flashpoint eternal permanent weekly rewards 

• Like 1

Just find anyone who is considered enough of an expert at playtesting to actually get money out of it. Such person knows the phenomena all too well. Easy, efficient and boring gets favored over fun and exciting

That happens in mmos because the game "starts" at max level and when ready to tackle group stuff. Every content that helps you get there is basically boring for mmo players and serves as a way to teach you the basics of the game. When a game is actually good, at least me, i try to experience every part of it, like on a rpg i do all the sidequest and such and then the main story all while i keep hoping it still keeps going.
Here the "path of least resistance" is just taken to the extreme that the easy content has been the same for 12 years. Making old players EXTREMELY bitter when meeting new players and they do a mistake or watch a cutscene because they are just fed up with the content they had to do for 12 years and possibly chasing those new players away.
And while fun is subjective, the "fun and exiting" content here at least for me is released once each 3 years and requieres people on a skill level the game doesn't teach them how to get to.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jdast said:

This is 100% correct. Unfortunately, some individuals will always play the patronizing: "You think you are having fun, but you are too ignorant to know that you are really not" card. They arrogantly think that we are lemmings and if lured into Activity X as opposed to Activity Y we will suddenly begin to like Activity X.

There is no point trying to have a rational discussion with those individuals b/c they will always invoke and fall back on the 'false conciousness' argument. This is a ubiquitous, all pervasive phenomenon that transcends virtually all aspects of society whether it is politics, economics, or as we now observe in this very thread -- entertainment. Simply put, when an argument is non-falsifiable, there is little to no point engaging with that individual.

With regard to the topic at hand, namely 7.4.1, it has decimated my ability to progress my Alts at a pace I deem acceptable. Whether I need to advance my Alts at the pace designated by an anonymous poster on a gaming forum is irrelevant. 

Fortunately, there are other very, very good games out there (in my case ESO). My playtime and resource contribution (money) was roughly divided 80% to 20% b/t ESO and SWTOR. That number is switching from to 100% to 0%. I have no doubt I will play 7.5 and 7.6 for the story, but there is no reason to subscribe to do so, much less remain absent a significant course shift in the current design philosophy.

As for for the interim period, howevver, advancing my Alts is nigh impossible. The most powerful Tractor Beam in the galaxy will ever pull me into GSF. The previous system at least tried to strike a balance where there was a suitable buffer and balance b/t grinding and moving onto content I enjoyed much more.

But hey, what do I know? I'm too stupid and lack sufficient self-awareness to know what I enjoy and when I'm having fun in a video game in a galaxy far, far away. :csw_yoda:

Dasty

He's exactly the sort I mentioned earlier, the Modern Game Designer. He has his spreadsheet and his mind reading capabilities on full display so we recognize his bona fides.

Huh, I guess having to grind harder for the same thing is fun and I am just too dumb to understand.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Stradlin said:

Game needs to trick and lure players into having fun.  If a game fails to do that, gamers usually get stuck with irrelevant, boring and efficient.

Mission totally failed then. They are not luring people to "have fun", they are luring people to get stuck with irrelevant, boring and efficient instead of having fun.

If a game has to trick and lure people to do something they don't want to do, it means the devs don't know what fun is, or what the majority of the playerbase considers fun. Fun is not an absolute, fun is subjective. Same goes with boring. Whether something is fun or boring you can only speak for yourself, not for the entire playerbase. 

There has been so many posts about people saying they will be playing less now, not more. Lots of people have said that no amount of tricking and luring and manipulating won't get them to play pvp or gsf, which seems to be what the devs want. As a sidenote: the only way they can get more people to play pvp is to fix pvp first, but that's not the topic here.

A lot of people have also mentioned that the way they play multiple alts or as solo players is that they do some fast conquest first and then they move on to something they ENJOY. In this case I'm sure some people will still go and afk a few matches in pvp or gsf to compensate the lost rep conquest points, but most will not. They will just stop doing conquest, and that will be yet another -1 for the reasons to log in and play. 

The stupid thing is, this game has so much different kind of activities and options for different kind of people to have fun the way they like. Instead of letting as many people as possible to enjoy the game, continue subbing and giving them money, they have decided that only their chosen way to "have fun" is the only way. That's why they fail. 

• Like 4

A lot of people have also mentioned that the way they play multiple alts or as solo players is that they do some fast conquest first and then they move on to something they ENJOY.

Seems lots of people indeed have this approach. People consider conquest as some sort of a weird job they must first tackle. Only after conquest  side of things is handled THEN you can  actually enjoy the game and have fun.  In all srsness folks, if this is your POV to conq, do you think your take on conquest mechanics is all that constructive? I mean , you consider it some nasty borderline punishment you have to endure, in order to be able to have fun later. Therefore,  automatically anything and everything that makes it as fast,easy and irrelevant as possible is good, and everything that makes it anything besides is bad and infuriating. Ultimate apex of conquest mechanic evolution for such people would be a literal red button that instantly  dings each character to target each day. If it is a job you must do in order to have fun, then everything that takes you towards having such button is good game design, and everything that takes you further from it is bad game design.  If I hated conq this much, I'd never bother to touch it with a 10 foot pole. If I hated conq this much, I'd recognize it is impossible for me to give any useful feedback about it, since my personal immense dislike ensures all I ever want is for it to be as easy, simple and irrelevant as possible. It isn't exactly some gold standard when it comes to points of departure for good feedback.

I hate ice hockey and love football.  However, I am forced to play hockey because of...reasons?? Therefore, I unsubscribe unless they make skates optional, ban hockey sticks, change ice to grass and puck into a ball.

Edited by Stradlin

15 hours ago, Stradlin said:

Seems lots of people indeed have this approach. People consider conquest as some sort of a weird job they must first tackle. Only after conquest  side of things is handled THEN you can  actually enjoy the game and have fun.  In all srsness folks, if this is your POV to conq, do you think your take on conquest mechanics is all that constructive? I mean , you consider it some nasty borderline punishment you have to endure, in order to be able to have fun later. Therefore,  automatically anything and everything that makes it as fast,easy and irrelevant as possible is good, and everything that makes it anything besides is bad and infuriating. Ultimate apex of conquest mechanic evolution for such people would be a literal red button that instantly  dings each character to target each day. If it is a job you must do in order to have fun, then everything that takes you towards having such button is good game design, and everything that takes you further from it is bad game design.  If I hated conq this much, I'd never bother to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

I hate ice hockey and love football.  However, I am forced to play hockey because of...reasons?? Therefore, I unsubscribe unless they make skates optional, ban hockey sticks, change ice to grass and puck into a ball.

You assume, quite incorrectly, that the situation is binary and the variables are dichotomous. The enjoyment I derive from playing MMORPGs is multi-faceted and the primary reasons (i.e., variables) are not mutually exclusive. 

Let me prove my point: I enjoy playing MMORPGs to advance my characters both in terms of story and increasing their power. Upon completion of the story across my myriad of characters and making different choices to enjoy different interactions, I enjoy advancing them in terms of power so that I can tackle more difficult content; e.g., Vet and MM Flashpoints, Eternal Conquest, etc.

But there is what is oft referred to as a Zone of Acceptance. I enjoy some types of content more than others (which is only natural) to advance my characters, even though not every activity is my favorite. It exists on a spectrum and is not a binary choice. Moreover, sometimes those preferences may vary over time (even day to day) as I might tire of pursuing one singular activity over an extended period of time. Put differently, the variables are also interdependent contingent on my mood, whether my friends are online, or want change of pace. 

But there are limits. I recognize that in MMORPGs the playerbase is diverse and we all enjoy different types of activities. You, for example, given your post history, obviously enjoy GSF. I don't just dislike it, I detest it. It is quite simply -- beyond my Zone of Acceptance.

Ergo, your argument that we simply want a shiny red button to push to progress our characters in terms of power is flawed. Broadsword should support a wide variety of activities to advance our characters. It's the nature of the genre. For me, and obviously others, Broadsword has gone too far and advancing my Alts requires me to engage in too much tedious content which is well beyond my 'fun threshold' -- or Zone of Acceptance.

Your continued insistence to make conclusions about our motivations for playing is based on your assumption that you are wiser and smarter than us and that you can and should determine how we have fun.

Needless to say, I disagree. Of course, according to you, I'm too dim-witted to know what I like and dislike and need to be 'lured' and 'tricked' -- your words, not mine -- by the Devs. 🙄

Dasty 

Edited by Jdast
Stupid Typos!
  • Like 7

^Many people in this very thread have made it very clear conquest is some unpleasant hurdle they feel must be done so they can do what they actually like. Maybe it doesn't apply to you. Clearly It applies to many others.

Something like 30% of all you say is you talking about you, and 30% is there just to serve as a launchpad to some cringy thinly  veiled ad hominem aimed at  whomever you argue. If I ever wake up feeling like I  want to spend time talking about you and I with you, I promise to let you know.

Edited by Stradlin

53 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

Seems lots of people indeed have this approach. People consider conquest as some sort of a weird job they must first tackle. Only after conquest  side of things is handled THEN you can  actually enjoy the game and have fun.

And who are you to tell people how to play this game and what activities to enjoy? You aren't. Everyone can decide for themselves, it's none of your business. Unless you'll start to pay my sub you don't have a say on how I should play and what activities I should enjoy. 

23 minutes ago, Jdast said:

But there is what is oft referred to as a Zone of Acceptance. I enjoy some types of content more than others (which is only natural) to advance my characters, even though not every activity is my favorite. It exists on a spectrum and is not a binary choice. Moreover, sometimes those preferences may vary and I enjoy variety. Put differently, the variables are also intradependent depending on my mood and I might switch things up.

But there are limits. I recognize that in MMORPGs, the playerbase is diverse and we all enjoy different types of activities. You, for example, given your post history, obviously enjoy GSF. I don't just dislike it, I detest it. It is quite simply -- beyond my Zone of Acceptance.

Well said.

5 minutes ago, DeannaVoyager said:

And who are you to tell people how to play this game and what activities to enjoy? You aren't. Everyone can decide for themselves, it's none of your business. Unless you'll start to pay my sub you don't have a say on how I should play and what activities I should enjoy. 

...We speak of same people you yourself described. People you yourself  speak of and for in bits of your own post that  I quoted.  Nobody needs to tell anything on their behalf, these declarations been made by differrent folks many times. If these folks themselves say they want to get conquest out of the way asap so they can focus on what they enjoy, it is valid to ask why they do stuff they do not enjoy doing.   Listening feedback about conquest  from people who dislike conquest and simply want it out of the way asap is a pretty valid context when considering what sort of feedback it is.

2 hours ago, Stradlin said:

...We speak of same people you yourself described. People you yourself  speak of and for in bits of your own post that  I quoted.  Nobody needs to tell anything on their behalf, these declarations been made by differrent folks many times. If these folks themselves say they want to get conquest out of the way asap so they can focus on what they enjoy, it is valid to ask why they do stuff they do not enjoy doing.   Listening feedback about conquest  from people who dislike conquest and simply want it out of the way asap is a pretty valid context when considering what sort of feedback it is.

This is a both circular and silly argument to be making. So, let's make this really simple. Every game has things people enjoy and things they don't. Sometimes to do the things you enjoy, you have to do some of the things you don't. In this case, CQ points helps smaller guilds and players that aren't interested in PVP or GSF to advance, gear up, and have an easier time playing new storylines and getting whatever rewards that they (not you) deem to be worth it for their time. When your time of enjoyment is significantly reduced by a change that doesn't provide any value to the game, people start to wonder if it's worth their time. This is especially true for subscribers who have real life things to do and where spending even more time grinding out CQ for no good reason is not ideal.

If you still enjoy the game, that's fine. That gives you no right to dictate to others how they should enjoy theirs. Their complaints have no affect on you or your gameplay. You don't know how they play. You don't pay their monthly subscription. You don't know what their schedules are or how much time they have to spare. In short, you don't know anything that gives you any authority to tell people that their concerns don't matter.

I remember the days when most players used to want more people to enjoy the game to keep it thriving. Listening to and supporting other players that have grievances is more productive than trying to win a circular argument.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Stradlin said:

It is common for a brand new player who knows nothing of conquest and has 0 SH bonus to reach the conq target just fine during their first weeks in game.

New toons have an unfair advantage when gaining CQP. There's CQP from

• Every story mission (infinitely repeatable)
  • Every level up (infinitely repeatable)
  • Every 5 levels (daily repeatable)
  • Every 2 missions on a planet (daily repeatable per planet)
  • Every single heroic all day long  (infinitely repeatable until you run out of heroics)

I've actually just started experimenting with creating disposable toons right before this patch to experiment with taking advantage of the above.

Edited by Traceguy

3 hours ago, Stradlin said:

^Many people in this very thread have made it very clear conquest is some unpleasant hurdle they feel must be done so they can do what they actually like. Maybe it doesn't apply to you. Clearly It applies to many others.

Something like 30% of all you say is you talking about you, and 30% is there just to serve as a launchpad to some cringy thinly  veiled ad hominem aimed at  whomever you argue. If I ever wake up feeling like I  want to spend time talking about you and I with you, I promise to let you know.

You're twisting their words. What people actually said is that the activities they enjoy do not provide enough conquest points and/or aren't repeatable, so they had to grind away at activities they don't like in order to complete conquest on their characters. That's not at all the same as what you are trying to put forth. No one objects to conquest. They object to the massive curtailing of the points awarded that this change has created.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Thraka said:

This is VERY simple to fix. They need to boost the conquest awards for non-pvp activities, especially for solo or small group stuff.

Bingo.   They nerfed a ton of available conquest points without adding back close to that number.  Too many conquests objkectives award way too few points for the effort (which is why people used the rep one).  Fix that and the rep change isn't as big a deal. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, brutin said:

Too many conquests objkectives award way too few points for the effort

Heroics need to be buffed to at least 10,000CQP or made infinitely repeatable like they are for toons under level 50, because you need to do a heroic on 20 planets to get 100,000 right now. And there's a very small number of planets where you can solo a heroic in a fair amount of time. Just naming some of the easier targets. After DK, Balmora, NS, Tatooine, Alderaan, Taris, and Hoth you walk away with 35,000CQP.

Edited by Traceguy

So interestingly, I just noticed something about one of the new objectives.

I logged in, for my final day this week, to get the 8 GS points from login rewards and gained a level from it on a character I hadn't logged in on this week yet.

As you can see, the 9,880 point daily objective somehow only game my character 3,800 points.

conquest cheated.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've discovered that the secret is to do the stuff that you want and just forget about getting enough points for conquest.  I'm not going to be pushed into content that I don't want to do (looking at you PVP and GSF) just because of the point reward.

1 hour ago, Sumugi said:

I've discovered that the secret is to do the stuff that you want and just forget about getting enough points for conquest. 

Most of the existing large active guilds that do regular weekly operations (which is the one thing I really enjoy doing) require you to meet your weekly conquest target.  They're so full, with the 1000 member cap, that they routinely have to let people go in order to keep the ones that will push CQ (and I don't disagree with them about why they have to do that, it's guild progression.)

And since a story mode operation doesn't give as much CQ as it should... without the reputation CQ bonus it becomes extremely difficult to hit the CQ target.

So, that's why I'm not going to bother anymore.  It's a pity because I love the ops I've done.

If the developers thought this change would make people play more, they're most assuredly wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kilekrn said:

Let's be honest, if the developers actually thought in the first place, none of this would have happened.

I read this, and all I hear is

image.png.e08a4f78ec4b3ce16cef488e67def2bd.png

Edited by Traceguy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, khamseen_air said:

I logged in, for my final day this week, to get the 8 GS points from login rewards and gained a level from it on a character I hadn't logged in on this week yet.

As you can see, the 9,880 point daily objective somehow only game my character 3,800 points.

conquest cheated.png

I noticed that too one one of my toons.

Didn't think to screenshot it.

6 hours ago, Sumugi said:

I've discovered that the secret is to do the stuff that you want and just forget about getting enough points for conquest.  I'm not going to be pushed into content that I don't want to do (looking at you PVP and GSF) just because of the point reward.

This is good to a point.  However, some people, take me for an example, have a private guild on every server for both factions.

While I'm not in a HURRY to unlock the rooms on the guild ship, it is a LONG TERM goal that I work toward every week.

Each week I do conquest on at least 10 toons per server  in order to collect the various flagship encryptions.  The reputation conquest points were a HUGE boost and something I used each and every day I logged in, which was pretty much each and every day.

Some servers I can run a PVE space mission for rep.  Other servers I'm still using previous GS season rep tokens.  On the SV server I'm doing the super fast mission on Pub Side section X.   Click 4 things, kill 8 mobs.

Is the reduction of the rep going to kill my interest in the game as a whole.  No.

But to be fair, no conquest event / week will ever be as FUN as that one time on the POT5 server where I LOST by "THIS MUCH" and only because the other guild could stay up all night and PVP for points.

I squeezed EVERY possible point out that I could have with a few different F2P accounts to help out.

I had a BLAST.

That's the level of "dedication" (ok...obsession works too) for things from time to time.

I don't like that they changed it even though it doesn't affect me, singularly, all that much.

But just because I'm not as negatively affected as other people who don't have the free time that I do, or the alt accounts, doesn't mean that I can't see that it really stinks for them.

And this last part isn't meant to the person I quoted, but someone else posting in this thread.

Try looking through someone else's eyes.

The world might look one way to you, it might make sense one way to you, but other people see, and feel, the world vastly differently, and your point of view may not make any sense, at all, to them.

This is a game, but that's my attempt at a life lesson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darev said:
8 hours ago, khamseen_air said:

conquest cheated.png

Expand  

I noticed that too one one of my toons.

Didn't think to screenshot it.

I can confirm that as well, instead of granting 10K+ promised in the conquest objectives I was awarded the base 3800. So they couldn't even implement correctly these new objectives that are supposed to "compensate" for the rep CP nerf...