Conquest pts for Advance Reputation nerfed

15 hours ago, DawnAskham said:

Don't hold your breath.

They are playing a combination of 'let's drag out what should be a simple reversion of a table entry and hope most accept and move on' and a 'here, we listened' change that occurs weeks later and which won't fully revert the original change nor address the underlying issues with conquest and other game systems this change highlighted.

A good developer that was listening and that cared would have reverted the change in the .a patch along with comments stating they understood the issue ran deeper than the actual change, and committed themselves to spending the necessary time and resources to address the underlying issues.

No worries, I'm certainly not holding my breath and believe we are actually more on the same page than you (and certainly more than others) may realize for the following reasons:

1) I have already voted with my wallet and unsubbed (it expires in mid-April);

2) Since the release of the 7.4.1 (9 days ago), I have played a whopping 2 hours. The bulk of that time was running through 2 FPs on stealth characters last week for the GS objective; and

3) I have already made clear my prediction that any changes will likely be "meager" -- see below. 

On 3/20/2024 at 6:29 PM, Jdast said:

Personally, I'm guessing Broadsword is going to boost Conquest points for a few select other activities and make few (if any) changes to the Reputation Conquest gains. I too am skeptical about those changes as they will probably be meager and Broadsword will issue their banal, generic refrain: "Of course, we will continue to monitor the situation."

But I don't countenance the attitude / contention and pay no credence to some players (not you) making the argument that Broadsword "Just Doesn't Care" for two primary reasons, both of which directly run counter to their self-interests: a) they have families to feed and / or bills to pay; and b) doing so would inevitably leak and it would utterly destroy any future career prospects and credibility they would have in the gaming community.

Frankly, I honestly don't understand why players holding that attitude stick around. I know I would not. I guess it's b/c they are diehard Star Wars fans (not really my business -- their money, their choice).

Indeed, in the nine out 12 years I have played this game, I have several times voted with my wallet, unsubscribed and boycotted purchases on the Cartel Market. I have no problem doing so again.

But...if Broadsword didn't care, there would have been no reason for Eric to post what he did yesterday. On that point, we may well disagree (which is rare :rak_03:). It's of no real consequence to me since I'm off to go play ESO now (which I prefer overall).

But there is nothing we can do now but wait. Broadsword said there will be changes. Whether those changes will suffice to bring me back remains to be seen. Nevertheless, I personally believe they did not expect the blowback they received and are in damage control mode.

Time will tell.

Regards,

:csw_jabba:

Dasty

Edited by Jdast
Clarity / Silly Typos
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

Here is one of the weird parts about rep token being so incredibly generous. People who been diligent and maxing out their rep bars are simply excluded.

I don't really see anything new from you in this entire post, but I have maxed out most rep (all the "easy" planets, all the events . . . all but the most recent planets--and of course PVP and GSF, which I will never do), so I do feel this.

The removal of the reputation track from Seasons was quite enough to gimp us using "one-click" rep tokens to get 43k cq (IF we had played enough to EARN the 150% SH bonus), so why add insult to injury by parring it back to 6k (at a FULL 150% SH bonus, insane!)?

They didn't want the tokens being used to gain the 20K daily rep advancement in Seasons, that is the SOLE REASON. It was only "imbalanced" compared to that daily requirement (just look at the cq you get for doing nothing in PVP and GSF, many times that tiny rep cq token), so the geniuses decided to nerf something solo PVE'ers rely on for gear and small guild progression.  Bad idea. Very bad.

Better solution? Remove the 20k per day cq GS requirement. That doesn't affect even people who are doing Seasons, since they get so many "free" GS points just for logging in four days. Surely just logging in is easier than logging in AND eating a rep token, no?

Conquest PVE'ers may not even be playing Seasons, but we are the ones pushed out by this move--literally out of the game, whether we play Seasons or not (I do--or did until this Season, but many solo PVE'ers don't bother with it at all and just get what they incidentally open via cq pursuit. So, simply remove the GS 20k daily and return our rep cq. Easy peasey.).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darev said:

My theory is that it was to reduce the number of free cartel coins given out during GS.   It's fast and easy to log in to every server, each day, pop a rep token and get those two daily points for GS.   As subscribers, just spending 2 minutes on a server you don't normally play on will get you probably 400CC, per server, over the course of the season, JUST by doing that alone each day.

If you normally just play on one server, that leaves 5 servers you can do this on.  By the time you get to 50(ish) for the GS level, you'll get 400CC on each of those servers.   2000CC if you do it on 5 "alt" servers.

Multiplied by everyone that does it.

It's a LOT of "free" CC they give out for hardly any effort (beyond leveling toons up enough to take advantage of rep tokens, which is level 50)

They already nerfed the AMOUNT of CC rewarded for GS when they saw people doing this.

This latest change would certainly Reduce/SLOW down the CC given out.   You can still get the same amount, you just have to put in more effort every day.  15 mins per server instead of 2-5 minutes.

The problem is, OUTSIDE of GS, this nerfed "normal" gameplay as well.

I don't know if that thought didn't occur to them, or  if they thought players wouldn't care...or I don't know what.

So, problem 1 is it makes farming CC via GS take longer and you need to put more effort into it.

Problem 2 is it makes farming conquest a little slower because those "instant" points aren't available.

I can see them wanting to fix problem 2, but not problem 1.

The suggestion I saw, earlier in this thread (I think it was this one) about giving us a higher Stronghold Bonus would fix Problem 2, while leaving Problem 1 alone.    From the POV of Broadsword, THAT's what I'd be looking at for a fix.

Adding another 25% bonus, for a 7th stronghold, would make up for the loss of the high number award that rep tokens used to have.

Ah, I see. I completely forgot about the conquest on other servers because I don't have (meaningful) alts on other servers or have any desire to farm CC with them. Yes, it might explain the nerf (but I don't think it would stop CC farmers from doing their thing, lol).

Well, we'll see how it goes and if Broadsword wishes to fix this situation or is able to do so.

12 minutes ago, orntcg said:

Ah, I see. I completely forgot about the conquest on other servers because I don't have (meaningful) alts on other servers or have any desire to farm CC with them. Yes, it might explain the nerf (but I don't think it would stop CC farmers from doing their thing, lol).

Well, we'll see how it goes and if Broadsword wishes to fix this situation or is able to do so.

This would be equally stupid dev logic, though, and for the same reasons. Getting 25k a day in PVP and GSF is not hard. So the same 25k daily GS cq goal is just as gettable (if PVE players are willing to destroy what's left of PVP in the game--and I am not, but many in conquest guilds WILL) In fact, it's easy. If this was really the goal, how about they just limit CC's to the account instead of server and instead of pushing conquest solo PVE'ers out the door (with their cash in--our--hand)?

Edited by TahliahCOH

26 minutes ago, TahliahCOH said:

I don't really see anything new from you in this entire post, but I have maxed out most rep (all the "easy" planets, all the events . . . all but the most recent planets--and of course PVP and GSF, which I will never do), so I do feel this.

Pre nerf rep token+legacy level dings+SH room a day til you have them all and few other things ensure that a suitably unestablished account was actually the most efficient way to earn tons of conq fast. Prolly still remains the case actually..  Experienced player with new legacy plus some 100 mils to set it all up prolly is vastly superior conq farmer to experienced player with an established  legacy. I'm not sure how relevat it is in grand scheme of things, but undeniably it is pretty backwards. 

Neither GSF nor PvP have any reputation bars btw, so you're down to the most recent planets! 

When it comes to the idea of  "eh,just entirely remove daily GS missions from the game and call it a day:. Those GS people can earn their points some other way or whatever:))" I'd be careful with such requests, been quite a few times when somebody or another in this thread been shouting " why you wanna remove stuff from others????"why you telling me how to play, why you care if i earn a daily GS mission with the little time I have??" and so on and so forth,

In general, when person doing conquest(like what, 100 soloable daily repeatable objectives at one's disposal) tells a seasons player with 12 objectives how they can afford to burn some silly daily mission  for the good cause..well. 

I think each new GS season after the first one  been less and less interesting in terms of mechanics. The sole remaining daily  GS quest is very boring and disappointing. Basically GS mechanics kinda went down the same road with conquest.. but  that's another topic.

Getting 25k a day in PVP and GSF is not hard.

Which server, which time of the day? Which level bracket?  It is anything between easy and impossible, depending where and when you play. This has to do with what is the best(and sometimes the worst) part about all multiplayer content. Other people are your content, and you are content for other people.  You need other people to make things  happen. Sometimes those  other people just aren't there.  It is unreliable and requires either work from you(building a grp or stirring up activity), or waiting, or hoping somebody else does the work for you.

Edited by Stradlin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DawnAskham said:

A good developer that was listening and that cared would have reverted the change in the .a patch

That's exactly what Larian Studios would have done

34 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

Many vet players maxed these bars years before anyone even dreamed of getting such a huge haul of conq for clicking a token, so its not like it was some well informed decision where people got to balance  these scales.

Earlier in this threat somebody explained how they were down to soloing Kuat FP for rep, since nothing else was apparently left for them.

Back when the level cap was 55, and the highest content was Rise of the Hutt Cartel, I don't think conquest was here yet. At the time though, I maxed out my KDY rep because it was the fastest way to level 55. It would bolster you to the max level, much like how FPs today bolster you to 80 today. So you could do it from about level 10 and grind it all the way to 55. The queue times from what I remember were instant because everyone used KDY to powerlevel to 55.

Also, I was so focused on doing dailies and earning Fleet Commendations after hitting level 55 on all my toons, I maxed out my rep tracks for CZ-198, Section X, and Black Hole, all before Shadow of Revan existed.

Edited by Traceguy
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

That's exactly what Larian Studios would have done

Back when the level cap was 55, and the highest content was Rise of the Hutt Cartel, I don't think conquest was here yet. At the time though, I maxed out my KDY rep because it was the fastest way to level 55. It would bolster you to the max level, much like how FPs today bolster you to 80 today. So you could do it from about level 10 and grind it all the way to 55. The queue times from what I remember were instant because everyone used KDY to powerlevel to 55.

Also, I was so focused on doing dailies and earning Fleet Commendations after hitting level 55 on all my toons, I maxed out my rep tracks for CZ-198, Section X, and Black Hole, all before Shadow of Revan existed.

Yeah I bet that's just about how it went for many, if not  most. During swtor 2.0, nobody considered for one second that maxing rep bars might actually gimp their legacies  somehow! If I ran another account now, even with nerfed conq tokens I'd be very reputation aware in Black Hole and in  Railshooter. 

Maybe this is one of the reasons why some people are so upset in this. Some 47k rep sounds kinda reasonable from soloing Kuat Driveyards! If legacy is reputation bar starved and gimped enough to be stuck with  hazzles of such magnitude, this nerf must  feel  strange or hard to justify. Quite another matter for happy  railshooter rep grinders, or folks who have a huge stack of rep tokens of some previous season sitting around etc.

Edited by Stradlin

3 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

Pre nerf rep token+legacy level dings+SH room a day til you have them all and few other things ensure that a suitably unestablished account was actually the most efficient way to earn tons of conq fast. Prolly still remains the case actually..  Experienced player with new legacy plus some 100 mils to set it all up prolly is vastly superior conq farmer to experienced player with an established  legacy. I'm not sure how relevat it is in grand scheme of things, but undeniably it is pretty backwards. 

Experienced players with a new legacy AND 100 mil? Unless you are breaking serious game rules, this is not possible. I started a new legacy on a new server, and there is no way to transfer my credits to that server. If you know a way to do this and have done so, you are violating swtor rules and will be banned if found out. Normal players start a new server from scratch, no legacy unlocks (and this is horrible! from rocket boost to ship transport to . . .  everything you clearly take for granted).

Starting new, you earn cq fast and easy. Pretty much everything you do earns cq, from killing this or that to gaining a level/5 levels, advancing your legacy, to comp stuff, to gathering, to just being there, pretty much). What you do NOT earn on these early levels is tech frags and cq comms, that only comes later, and no, I am not going to "just" run ten ops or four R-4s or whatever. I am a solo PVEer who rarely does ops, rarely even uses Activity Finder (unless I am in the mood to run THREE Hammerstations in a row, which is pretty much never), and never ever ever PVPs or GSFs.

10 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

Neither GSF nor PvP have any reputation bars btw, so you're down to the most recent planets! 

As we are talking about how PVE players can make up cq points sucked out by the latest stealth nerf, this makes no sense. I don't care about rep in PVP or GSF since I would not ever play them, not for a million Cartel Coins. And I am NOT kidding on that point. I will never, ever pay any form of player-v-player, on the ground or in the sky. Period. Ever. I will leave the game before I am herded into paying to do something I hate. I mean, really, how hard is that to understand?

13 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

When it comes to the idea of  "eh,just entirely remove daily GS missions from the game and call it a day:. Those GS people can earn their points some other way or whatever:))" I'd be careful with such requests, been quite a few times when somebody or another in this thread been shouting " why you wanna remove stuff from others????"why you telling me how to play, why you care if i earn a daily GS mission with the little time I have??" and so on and so forth,

Why would you caution ME on just randomly making changes but defend the devs for making a change that has clearly killed the game for a great many solo PVEers? One that will absolutely seep into PVP and GSF in a bad way? I, personally, don't want your game to suffer, so I will just leave, but not everyone is so magnanimous, nor as detached.  PVEers are going to figure out that they can scoop up their cq in your world and just go there and do that. It's not hard to predict (and is already happening).

17 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

In general, I think each new GS season been bit less interesting in terms of mechanics. The sole remaining daily  GS quest is very boring and disappointing. Basically GS mechanics kinda went down the same road with conquest.. but  that's another topic

Ah, a point on which we agree. I missed GS1, but have done every Season since . . .with decreasing enthusiasm. I went from doing it on many alts, to doing it only my pub and imp mains, to doing it just on my main main, to now--not even doing it at all. Three FPs for a single Season goal . . . set by some skeevy squatter in "my" (though he claims it's "our") SH? Yeah, no. Not going to happen, even before the cq nerf and the removal of reputation from Seasons, this is just nuts.

It was bad enough doing janitorial work despite having bested a tri-partate gobbler of planets, but this? Intrusive and wrong.

What I wouldn't give for even ONE person who actually plays the game having viable input in the decisions made for the game.

2 hours ago, TahliahCOH said:

Better solution? Remove the 20k per day cq GS requirement. That doesn't affect even people who are doing Seasons, since they get so many "free" GS points just for logging in four days. Surely just logging in is easier than logging in AND eating a rep token, no?

I was gonna suggest this too. 

1 hour ago, TahliahCOH said:

This would be equally stupid dev logic, though, and for the same reasons. Getting 25k a day in PVP and GSF is not hard. So the same 25k daily GS cq goal is just as gettable (if PVE players are willing to destroy what's left of PVP in the game--and I am not, but many in conquest guilds WILL) In fact, it's easy. If this was really the goal, how about they just limit CC's to the account instead of server and instead of pushing conquest solo PVE'ers out the door (with their cash in--our--hand)?

And this I already suggested in some other thread.
I wouldn't limit how much CC there is on reward track, I would in fact double it considering the so called CM stuff we get too is worthless, but limit the CC reward per account. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TahliahCOH said:

I’m against removing the 25k daily GS objective.   It helps to in getting the GS done.  If you did it every day it would give 35 levels over the entire season.   That can help people who start late, who can’t play for the entire 20 weeks for one reason or the other, or even just give players something to shoot for.   Also remember that the points that non subscribers get from the weekly objectives and the 4 day log on is less than what subscribers get. 

Edited by Darcmoon
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, DeannaVoyager said:

I was gonna suggest this too. 

And this I already suggested in some other thread.
I wouldn't limit how much CC there is on reward track, I would in fact double it considering the so called CM stuff we get too is worthless, but limit the CC reward per account. 

I'm only saying this because they've never done this before, not because I know one way or the other....

I suspect they can't limit CC per server because people can buy it with RL $

They'd have to introduce a 2nd type of CC that was server only, THEN make the CM compatible with that second type of CC and recognize BOTH as legitimate payments for the CM

On 3/21/2024 at 1:02 PM, Darcmoon said:

I’m against removing the 25k daily GS objective.   It helps to in getting the GS done.  If you did it every day it would give 35 levels over the entire season.   That can help people who start late, who can’t play for the entire 20 weeks for one reason or the other, or even just give players something to shoot for.   Also remember that the points that non subscribers get from the weekly objectives and the 4 day log on is less than what subscribers get. 

Good points. But if this was the reason they nerfed the daily rep cq . . . I'm a hard pass on this Seasons requirement because not everyone plays Seasons, Seasons aren't always running, and it's ridiculous to gimp solo PVEers to "balance" Seasons. I don't see the problem with the way it was before, anyway.

When I did play Seasons (GS 2-5), that 25k cq didn't hit my radar at all because you can finish the whole Season relatively quickly if you are indeed logging on every single day, not only from the 2 Season points for 25k but for the 8 logging in four days. Doing the Season objectives is also fast, can be done in a day or two (which is why they are trying to herd us into doing it more slowly by changing the NON-Season rep cq), and you can finish long before the Season ends. Unless you are going for the 100 objectives cheevo (which I did only once).

They just need to stop fiddling with things that are NOT broken and fix the long long list of things that are.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TahliahCOH said:

Good points. But if this was the reason they nerfed the daily rep cq . . . I'm a hard pass on this Seasons requirement because not everyone plays Seasons, Seasons aren't always running, and it's ridiculous to gimp solo PVEers to "balance" Seasons. I don't see the problem with the way it was before, anyway.

When I did play Seasons (GS 2-5), that 25k cq didn't hit my radar at all because you can finish the whole Season relatively quickly if you are indeed logging on every single day, not only from the 2 Season points for 25k but for the 8 logging in four days. Doing the Season objectives is also fast, can be done in a day or two (which is why they are trying to herd us into doing it more slowly by changing the NON-Season rep cq), and you can finish long before the Season ends. Unless you are going for the 100 objectives cheevo (which I did only once).

They just need to stop fiddling with things that are NOT broken and fix the long long list of things that are.

Removing the  singular daily Galactic Season objective this game has just  to protect the purity of the sanctified 34k conq rep token is starting to sound like a pretty solid amount of babies with the bathwater really. I bet GS related things were indeed the  major reason behind the nerf actually.If it was, I'm not sure they were that worried about the daily mission as much as the the weekly 200k  mission and  and sum of all parts. 

I'm sure tons of people did more or less  the same thing I did through previous seasons: Have some flimsy more or less established lvl 30-50 dude on all these quieter servers. No legacy levels to speak of, so all the rep bars are unpopped. Log in, do some, any  ultra short rep giving mission on Black Hole, or railshooter or whatnot, pop the token, log out. Or just get your hands on Season-specific rep tokens.  Repeat this 4-6 times a week and what do you know, you reach the 200k weekly GS mission with relative ease, with grand total of  few minutes of gameplay. You get through much of the season this way. They prolly wanna keep giving access to cartel coins via seasons, but they don't want to hand them out quite as  easy as this.

When it comes to conq earned via doing some planetaries, or doing an FP, or GSF/PvP, or whatever it takes something like 10-20 minutes to get your hands on 20k-35k conq. Pre nerf  rep tokens are way faster than this. Pretty much unanimous consensus of this thread is that there is absolutely nothing strange about this at all.

"Want to do Seasons on million different servers? Ok, but you'll have to play the game bit more than that atleast" < - - I'm betting this is broadly speaking the reasoning Broadsword had. When nerfing it, they just didn't realize that inability to get like 200k conq via  rep tokens in  a week with few minutes of total gameplay would, as somebody posted a bit earlier, "completely ruin the ability of people to enjoy this game."

It is strange the 8 GS points via daily logins is left intact though. Maybe  they   struggle with finding remotely impactful/interesting daily log in rewards.

Edited by Stradlin

On 3/21/2024 at 12:03 PM, Stradlin said:

Yeah I bet that's just about how it went for many, if not  most. During swtor 2.0, nobody considered for one second that maxing rep bars might actually gimp their legacies  somehow! If I ran another account now, even with nerfed conq tokens I'd be very reputation aware in Black Hole and in  Railshooter. 

Maybe this is one of the reasons why some people are so upset in this. Some 47k rep sounds kinda reasonable from soloing Kuat Driveyards! If legacy is reputation bar starved and gimped enough to be stuck with  hazzles of such magnitude, this nerf must  feel  strange or hard to justify. Quite another matter for happy  railshooter rep grinders, or folks who have a huge stack of rep tokens of some previous season sitting around etc.

That's difficult to do now that some/most of the rep tokens are consumed automatically until you max it out that week.

20 hours ago, Darev said:

That's difficult to do now that some/most of the rep tokens are consumed automatically until you max it out that week.

Exactly. Removing the Season rep effectively stopped the rep cq 43K (only with the 150% SH bonus, much much less WITHOUT it) from being a click-a-rep-token jackpot. So why remove Season rep AND remove the rep cq? Makes no sense and must be changed. Time's a'tickin' on my sub, and if this is not reversed, I am just going to unsub and then maybe check back in a year or ten to see if I want to resub.

1 hour ago, TahliahCOH said:

Exactly. Removing the Season rep effectively stopped the rep cq 43K (only with the 150% SH bonus, much much less WITHOUT it) from being a click-a-rep-token jackpot. So why remove Season rep AND remove the rep cq? Makes no sense and must be changed. Time's a'tickin' on my sub, and if this is not reversed, I am just going to unsub and then maybe check back in a year or ten to see if I want to resub.

Thing they conveniently forgot is that you still have to earn those tokens, they don't magically appear in inventory. The rep token nerf was completely unjustified and unnecessary. It was fine the way it was and existed for years that way with no issue. If they thought too little was being done for too much payout, you make the rep tokens harder to get to start with, you don't throw a tantrum and nerf the rewards and do what they've done here. You don't get to make an issue as a dev then turn around and blame players for the issue you created. Like nah it doesn't work like that. If they want people to do more then they should've made rep tokens harder to come by, and gave people things they want to do. 

• Like 2

On 3/24/2024 at 7:11 PM, captainbladejk said:

If they want people to do more then they should've made rep tokens harder to come by, and gave people things they want to do. 

Agreed. I'm so over this whole thing. I keep checking back hoping against hope that this will be reversed or at least made palatable, but nothing. I'm unsubbing. If I happen to notice in-game that this issue has been resolved before my sub runs out, I will resub. If not, I'm out. Playing preferred is crap (mostly due to the cred cap, I have everything I need unlocked already since I came thiiiiiiis close to unsubbing over the Quick Travel lunacy), so I'm not doing that. Shrug. It was fun while it lasted . . . well, it was fun until they started nuking our powers and QOL earns. Now this.  Last straw for me.

• Like 1

I used to grind out conquest every week for 2 small guilds, Pub and Imp. Now, I don't bother. I log in long enough to finish 5 weeklies for GS, and the 25K per day after that and I'm done. Since the nerf, my friend plays even less than that. 

And yes, I agree that this nerf was done due to the easy hand in of Rep tokens for the 25K per day. And it backfired.

No wonder they didn't put this up on the PTS. They had to have known or at least suspected. All they did was delay the backlash. They should have known better. Their own metrics have to be telling them how much this failed and then there are those who are unsubbing.

As the man holding the reins, Keith needs to do better. And though he's tried to herd players into PVP, GFS, and Ops since he took over, that's failed too. I'd rather eat ground glass. 

So, here we are and the unsub button is calling my name too.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MishaCantu said:

I used to grind out conquest every week for 2 small guilds, Pub and Imp. Now, I don't bother. I log in long enough to finish 5 weeklies for GS, and the 25K per day after that and I'm done. Since the nerf, my friend plays even less than that. 

And yes, I agree that this nerf was done due to the easy hand in of Rep tokens for the 25K per day. And it backfired.

No wonder they didn't put this up on the PTS. They had to have known or at least suspected. All they did was delay the backlash. They should have known better. Their own metrics have to be telling them how much this failed and then there are those who are unsubbing.

As the man holding the reins, Keith needs to do better. And though he's tried to herd players into PVP, GFS, and Ops since he took over, that's failed too. I'd rather eat ground glass. 

So, here we are and the unsub button is calling my name too.

Well said. I also play less now. PvP conquest is by far the most points in the track.

GSF also got nerved a while back, so they didn't try to herd people into that and it backfired. Less play GSF now.

There are far few PvP players than PVE. To hurt the PvE base is detrimental to play time.

For those of us who have leaned in to endgame and have done most content, there is no point to the repetitive and boring nature of grinding daily areas or heroics for conquest. Galactic Seasons provides some entertainment for goodies given during the track, but once I hit level 100, I'm pretty much done. This occurs within about 5 weeks.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 3:08 PM, Saeten said:

For those of us who have leaned in to endgame and have done most content, there is no point to the repetitive and boring nature of grinding daily areas or heroics for conquest. Galactic Seasons provides some entertainment for goodies given during the track, but once I hit level 100, I'm pretty much done. This occurs within about 5 weeks.

Exactly, yet they nerfed rep cq apparently to encourage active players to drag out the Seasons (at least that's the only reason I can see), even though they removed the rep track for Seasons. They essentially nerfed it twice. So illogical and just stupid business.

Now people (including me) are unsubbing, how does that help the game? Or make Seasons more popular? Or do anything but create bad feelings toward the devs and the game in general?

• Like 2