Announcing Knights of the Fallen Empire

EricMusco

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So obviously we don't get any new raiding or pvp content and are expected to be happy to play the same stuff we've been playing for 3 years now AGAIN on a new level? Whoever thinks this'll be a good idea needs to get booted out the door.

Seriously, this is the last nail in the coffin for anything that comes close to progression if there's only recycled content with this new level cap.:(

Edited by Torvai

So obviously we don't get any new raiding or pvp content and are expected to be happy to play the same stuff we've been plaing for 3 years now AGAIN on a new level? Whoever thinks this'll be a good idea needs to get booted out the door.

Seriously, this is the last nai in the coffin for anything that comes close to progression if there's only recycled content qirh this new level cap.:(

Yeah, let's ignore all the NEW STORY content. TOR is just a PVP game only, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's ignore all the NEW STORY content. TOR is just a PVP game only, right? :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the story. But I'm a raider at heart who pvp's a bit in between. If there will be only recycled raids and nothing new for pvp, this'll be it. Time for The Division to get released...

So obviously we don't get any new raiding or pvp content and are expected to be happy to play the same stuff we've been plaing for 3 years now AGAIN on a new level? Whoever thinks this'll be a good idea needs to get booted out the door.

Seriously, this is the last nai in the coffin for anything that comes close to progression if there's only recycled content qirh this new level cap.:(

Dude there will be more raids, each expansion has raids included and as for Pvp they made changes recently and I've heard that new Pvp content will be rolling in in the near future, this I know from a friend in high places. Trust me you will struggle to find an mmorpg that progresses as well as SWTOR and I played WOW for 7 years.

I like what I see have to say, looks exciting and a lot more effort than the last expansions.

Oh btw as the lvl cap is raised to 65 does this mean engineering could finally get our resets we had on EMP discharge back in the form of a new skill? (well one can hope :))

So where is the group content? New endgame content? Or new Warzone maps? You know the content that actually keeps people engaged for long periods of time and keeps them playing when they've finished going through the story?

I thought this was supposed to be an MMO (that stands for MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER online BTW) but you guys are turning this into a single player RPG and that's very very disappointing to see.

Great news, more deep story with class variation is what's been lacking in this game. Only thing i would like to know is if each chapter is Yavin size (short) or Makeb size (decent), or even better the full 19 chapters equals or is more than chapters 1-3.

Guess i'll have to wait for the juicy details.

Once again great direction, Bioware.

I love how people are drawing conclusions about what content (or lack of) is gonna be in an expansion that was announced minutes ago.

Why not wait and see if they announce if there's new Ops or PvP? And if there isn't, then complain on the forums. Doing it now is pretty sad

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the story. But I'm a raider at heart who pvp's a bit in between. If there will be only recycled raids and nothing new for pvp, this'll be it. Time for The Division to get released...

Please remember this is just a press release, im sure they will announce content along the way.

I was waiting for these ignorant comments.

Obviously it isn't just a pvp game, and I like my pve content just as much as the next guy, but we will have have had 2 1/2 expansions since the last map we got for pvp with this xpac, asking for some pvp content is NOT asking for much. There is no need to be one of those guys who stomps all over pvp just because YOU don't like it. BW needs to focus on all the player bases, so all their bases are happy, not just give some the finger, more the finger, and please a fraction of their playerbase.

I am happy the old operations will be raised, that is a nice change, but if this was their "big" announcement, this is rather disappointing. Looks like they are pushing more and more to turn this game into a single player action adventure game with multiplayer aspects instead of an mmo.

Edited by mmmbuddah

So where is the group content? New endgame content? Or new Warzone maps? You know the content that actually keeps people engaged for long periods of time and keeps them playing when they've finished going through the story?

Have you read all the information? There will be a new story chapter coming EVERY MONTH from October on. You don't finish going through the story.

I thought this was supposed to be an MMO (that stands for MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER online BTW) but you guys are turning this into a single player RPG and that's very very disappointing to see.

They deliver what many fans have been asking for: more stories. If you don't believe it, check the one and only poll on this board about what content players want.

I like what I see have to say, looks exciting and a lot more effort than the last expansions.

Oh btw as the lvl cap is raised to 65 does this mean engineering could finally get our resets we had on EMP discharge back in the form of a new skill? (well one can hope :))

We can only hope this cap raise will add some perks to the skill trees in order to fix the specs lagging behind.

Heartbroken... Bioware and specifically Eric, I know you're excited to announce this, but I'm absolutely heartbroken. I know you guys don't have a lot of influence on where to take the game, but I am one subscriber who couldn't be more disappointed. The game is fundamentally changing and you're alienating a section of your longtime playerbase.

I was waiting for these ignorant comments.

Obviously it isn't just a pvp game, and I like my pve content just as much as the next guy, but we have had 2 1/2 expansions since the last map we got for pvp, asking for some pvp content is NOT asking for much. There is no need to be one of those guys who stomps all over pvp just because YOU don't like it. BW needs to focus on all the player bases, so all their bases are happy, not just give some the finger, more the finger, and please a fraction of their playerbase.

I am happy the old operations will be raised, that is a nice change, but if this was their "big" announcement, this is rather disappointing. Looks like they are pushing more and more to turn this game into a single player action adventure game with multiplayer aspects instead of an mmo.

Translation: I disagree with you, so your comment is ignorant.

Seriously, the expansion was JUST announced. Come on, let's give them a while BEFORE we break out the torchs and pitchforks.

Great news, more deep story with class variation is what's been lacking in this game. Only thing i would like to know is if each chapter is Yavin size (short) or Makeb size (decent), or even better the full 19 chapters equals or is more than chapters 1-3.

Well, now that we are the Outlander, it looks like we are not going to get any class variation anymore.

I doubt that those chapters are going to be as large as chapters 1-3 but even if they are just 1 planet/area per chapter, it will be a lot of content to play through.

I believe IGN has it.

That's just the same trailer they showed at the press conference though, there must also be an extended trailer we are getting later.