• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the twitter, still going on.

No, it isn't.

Update: Wave 3 was just sent.

Update: Wave 4 was sent approximately noon CST. (Apologies for delay.)

Update: Wave 5 - the final wave for today - was sent at approx 1:30PM CST.

More invites will be sent tomorrow (Wednesday).

They got a lot of invites sent out today, and probably covered the majority of folks who pre-ordered as soon as it was available. I imagine tomorrow will see invites going to people who submitted their code in mid August, maybe even early September.

Im July 31st thats why im saying thats pathetic. I truly dont care about early access necesarily i just want a name thats it. Sadly enough i registered 2 months after the forums opened and it was taken.

There isn't a million customers raging. It's just a few vocal crybabies who feel entitled to be treated like royalty. You didn't get in today...get over it.

The forum is plastered with complaints about this. There's a new thread every second and 10 new posts every second on the subject. The stickied thread grew to 350+ pages at a rate of about 1 page every 5 seconds and the new thread is probably at 300+ pages also by now.

Yep, it's a few vocal minorities that are doing all of this, it's them meerkats i tell you, it's all a plan to take over the game and hi-jack it for 1 BILLION dollars!

Edited by SinisterWarlock

Guess if you created your guild on first day, had high membership, and preordered within days, of offer, and got your guild set for, Ready for Deployment, your no better off, than a guy in my guild, who got invite, and he preordered, just yesterday, who hates tor, but has nothing else to spend his money on.

oh well. i won't be cancelling, it looks like a great game, but,people who put in effort to pull many others to the game, from swg (GuildLeaders)and preordered, should have gotten first invites, so as to start their guilds.

I just wanted to give a big shout out to whoever came up with the waves plan for prelaunch. I hope they fire you at Bioware and you end up living under a bridge. Better yet, I hope someone spits on you and you make a scene so that security has a reason to beat you before bouncing you off the concrete.

This is BS!

And yeah, I'm mad bro.

I put my code in August, and have my CE completely paid off (Yeah I know they can't know that last part, but still)!

This is freaking stupid. All I want is to at least be able to secure my f**king character name at the least.

I swear to god, if it's taken by the time I finally get to start playing I am going to be so f**king pissed off!

/Rage mode on.

Those of you who didn't get in yet and are mad that there seems to be no people online, check back around 7pm EST. You'll see the servers are filled to the brim then when the people who got invited today get home

Except its nighttime in the EU and how many people are on their servers?

I just wanted to give a big shout out to whoever came up with the waves plan for prelaunch. I hope they fire you at Bioware and you end up living under a bridge. Better yet, I hope someone spits on you and you make a scene so that security has a reason to beat you before bouncing you off the concrete.

Some EA big wig who doesn't realize this is an MMO, and a little crowd is no big deal.

Really starting to feel like they want this to be a single player MMO.

This is BS!

And yeah, I'm mad bro.

I put my code in August, and have my CE completely paid off (Yeah I know they can't know that last part, but still)!

This is freaking stupid. All I want is to at least be able to secure my f**king character name at the least.

I swear to god, if it's taken by the time I finally get to start playing I am going to be so f**king pissed off!

/Rage mode on.

Have a friend make an alt and save it for you.

This is BS!

And yeah, I'm mad bro.

/Rage mode on.

I feel ya man, thats the boat im in. My CE is paid off, pre ordered when i got back from a business trip the second i could and all i want is a name, i dont care about game time. And ya im mad too bro.

lol what a joke. Staggered launch will go down as the stupidest idea in MMO history. Not only have they barely invited ANYONE today (not even past July 26th) but they are done sending invites at 1:30pm???? What in the world are they thinking? There is still the entire day ahead. Guess they all went home and let the monkeys run the show until tomorrows invites.