Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Decision Time for 6 Monthers

ZudetGambeous

Renewed 6 months 2 days ago. I am loving this game. Do note this is my first MMORPG and the only reason I tried the genre is the SW theme and a few in game combat videos I saw.

I wish I noticed it earlier so I could have gone CE with early access. Been playing and learning the game mecanics since mid-Jan.

Somehow, and I honestly don't have any idea how, even though I'm a 6-monther my account says I have 34 days left? All I know is I decided to leave long ago. GW2 looks like a way to occupy myself until something better comes along. Hell, even the pvp-less Neverwinter looks likes an improvement right now.

I'll go with another 6 month sub just because I want to get my republic toons through their stories.

(Yes I'm aware I could probably do this with F2P but how much would it cost to keep all 8 slots open and transport and inventory slots and racial selections and the option to delve into the occaisional OP?)

Edited by Vhaegrant

Renewing 6 month. All MMOs need players commitment to grow and get better in time. I am giving this commitment to BioWare.

Here is to hoping that BioWare will show the same commitment to this game and it's remaining playerbase. The players cannot do it alone.

I was on a monthly sub and I unsubbed 2 weeks ago. The game bacame old and boring for me though I'm casual. I've got only one 50 (in any mmmo I had more than 2 or 3 characters maxed) and several 30sh and is not appealing for me level any of them to 50.

However, I will keep an eye on the game to see how it evolves.

I'm monthly. I unsubbed previously due to getting tired of spamming general on fleet in vain, but still had a couple of days left when the mergers happened. Gave them a try and resubbed. I'll stay subbed for now, but I'm finding my play time diminishing. It's still fun and I want to finish class stories for all my toons so we'll see how long it lasts.

Here is to hoping that BioWare will show the same commitment to this game and it's remaining playerbase. The players cannot do it alone.

^This. I do month to month because MMO's are always changing, better or worse. But I also hope they allow you guys to actually fullfil that commitment. Like testing patches before they're released. Listening to feedback. Keeping you entertained with more than just promises of Soon™. The game would be better for it, but they have been doing the opposite since launch. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.