Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A game with decline subs has little to worry about from gold farmers and hacking. Why bother, there is no reward for the risk.

Legacy is a great thing. Maybe as advertised, not as implemented. I watched the guild conference in full, and never was there a hint that speed boost would cost you 2 million credits to get. It was advertised that it would be Legacy or credits. Only one thing is beyond legacy 15. I think I was legacy 15 by the end of December. The Legacy tree system is stupid. You can't have a rival, an ally and a sibling. How stupid is that? If Luke Skywalker was the center piece, you couldn't have Darth as Nemesis, Han as an Ally and Leia as a sibling. Its all a big credit sink. Chest color matching is not working as advertised. Guild banks cost 600,000 for the first slot. My guild can't even have one bay for free?

There is more broken content than there is additional content.

I kinda like this guy.

Cataclysm would like a word with you. There was nothing MASSIVE about its post-launch content. It was actually a joke. The last patch of that expansion was probably the only one worth a half a damn.

Which is exactly why I quit. 6-8 months between patches and no number changes.

Know what the definition of hell is? Running a spec you hate for 8 months while you work on HRag for 300+ wipes.

Lol what are you talking about? Pay for patches? Yeah they are called monthly subs. And btw.. Wow puts out massive 3 dungeon, 2 raid patches with bug fixes and new tools halfway through every expansion and it cost 0 dollars to the sub.

I love people who are willing to pay for crap!

8 years.... 3 expansions.

So 3 dungeons and 2 raids per year is "massive" now? How many have BW added in the last 4 months again?

Pay for your game, pay for server usage. Get what? A broken unbalanced (pvp), buggy, glitchy sorry little thing.

Yahtzee said it best " ....where releasing an unfinished game would get you trampled beneath the company brontosaurus"

Thats what we get these days, a good effort, with the hopes and promises of patches.

Dear Satan I'm considering gettting a real life.

I have to ask... to everyone complaining about the issues after patch 1.2, have you all ever played other mmo's? bugs are to be expected. Yes even after testing as the test server is like safe mode on your pc and each of their servers handle patching differently. That would be why they rolled back for the time being. And downtime... Hell There hasnt been too much downtime at all IMO... wow would sometimes not have their servers up for 18 hours after patching and yes... they still had bugs after.

Its amazing what people expect when they pay a minimal charge for a solid online game...

A game with decline subs has little to worry about from gold farmers and hacking. Why bother, there is no reward for the risk.

Legacy is a great thing. Maybe as advertised, not as implemented. I watched the guild conference in full, and never was there a hint that speed boost would cost you 2 million credits to get. It was advertised that it would be Legacy or credits. Only one thing is beyond legacy 15. I think I was legacy 15 by the end of December. The Legacy tree system is stupid. You can't have a rival, an ally and a sibling. How stupid is that? If Luke Skywalker was the center piece, you couldn't have Darth as Nemesis, Han as an Ally and Leia as a sibling. Its all a big credit sink. Chest color matching is not working as advertised. Guild banks cost 600,000 for the first slot. My guild can't even have one bay for free?

There is more broken content than there is additional content.

Don't forget that they failed to include in the patch notes that Battlemaster armor mods do NOT carry the set bonus -- despite us being told they would. So many of us wasted $500k taking them out and having to put them back in.

Then tell me how can you explain the timing. According to the ticker EA's stocks started dropping at about the same time the servers went down. Sure it could be just a coincidence.

You should start an investors newsletter.

What is this "outside" of which you speak? How much are the subs and how big is the download?

The download is HUGE and the graphics rock, but it's quite bad, no real level ups, no resurrection or heal spells, no save and often you have roughly 8h downtime every single day!

There's more to it, but I hope I already proved that the download isn't worth it.

geez all i see is ************, **** happens, it happend numerous times on other games, servers down for 24hours after major patch etc.

BW better fix it or else? *** you gonna do, cry more.

It will be fixed when it will be fixed and all the amount of crying aint gonna make it happen any faster.

all creds, gear, characters can be restored, so there is no point worrying about that.

If they can't thats when you have a case and they must answer to it

I agree, these people complaining are annoying. Just had a huge content update there is bound to be issues, they just had an issue this morning and BW shut down servers after 10mins them being up to fix this problem. I respect their hard work, not like these people who cry can do better.

Don't dodge the question of why the stock price fell when this whole rollback upset started.

I'm not dodging. You should be able to figure it out using your market knowledge. Since you can't, the answer doesn't pertain to you.

shoosh! You will continue to pay anyway because you are an addict! You won't quit! If you were going to, you would have done so already.

You are all talk.

Couldn't agree more.

Why y'all stop complaining and play the game? Kids these days, geezus!