Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

I agree, these people complaining are annoying. Just had a huge content update there is bound to be issues, they just had an issue this morning and BW shut down servers after 10mins them being up to fix this problem. I respect their hard work, not like these people who cry can do better.

Just taking a stab in the dark here.

But isn't that what PTS is for?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys should probably be filing bug reports instead of causing a tizzy on the forums.

So true. With a big Patch thing well get broken on the live servers. Well they get fixed YES. just need to give them time to do so.

Don't dodge the question of why the stock price fell when this whole rollback upset started.

They've been falling for the last three days. Chinese economy numbers are out and they're pretty bad. Thus, market falls. The stock just dropped as soon as the markets opened.

Additionally, a 30 cent drop in stock price IS NOTHING!! You don't know what you are talking about.

Don't forget that they failed to include in the patch notes that Battlemaster armor mods do NOT carry the set bonus -- despite us being told they would. So many of us wasted $500k taking them out and having to put them back in.

Ive spent... probably 1 mill creds fiddling with my orange gear, taking out mods from pvp gear, you know how it is.

to get NO BONUS! coool

On a side note about pvp.

The Stats system. Kills/Wins etc.

Why on earth can we not view other players stats?? It holds no purpose without comparison!!

Don't dodge the question of why the stock price fell when this whole rollback upset started.

Something that happens real time would rarely have effect on the markets the same day, and of such little value to be honest. (think BP oil, it took 1 week for the oil catastrophe to break their stock)

Most things that do have an effect are forecasts, profits, earning, etc. Short term selling and minor dips aren't really a concern.

Don't forget that they failed to include in the patch notes that Battlemaster armor mods do NOT carry the set bonus -- despite us being told they would. So many of us wasted $500k taking them out and having to put them back in.

Neither does Rakata, and that's one of the features i was looking forward to the most. Why the f*** does BW care what we look like? Why won't they let us look like whatever we want?

Couldn't agree more.

Why y'all stop complaining and play the game? Kids these days, geezus!

I can't play the game. The servers are down. To be fair, however. You are right, I won't quite, I am an addict, but I'm also a Guild Master for a Guild that had 48 people in it at launch, and I can barely get eight to log on for an operation two days a week. So, there are plenty of people who are not here complaining that simply just stopped playing the game.

I agree, these people complaining are annoying. Just had a huge content update there is bound to be issues, they just had an issue this morning and BW shut down servers after 10mins them being up to fix this problem. I respect their hard work, not like these people who cry can do better.

if bioware could be bothered to do a little thing called TESTING there would not be problems like this.

they also need to listen to the feedback they get from players on PTS. 99% of the good feedback was completely ignored while 1.2 was on PTS. when we did get a dev response, it was patronizing. dev team needs to shape up

I just hope it's still smooth when it comes back. Lastnight was the 1st time I can remember when the game was totally and completely responsive. It was a better version (interface wise) of the game, no doubt.

I hope they don't lose that.

Ive spent... probably 1 mill creds fiddling with my orange gear, taking out mods from pvp gear, you know how it is.

to get NO BONUS! coool

On a side note about pvp.

The Stats system. Kills/Wins etc.

Why on earth can we not view other players stats?? It holds no purpose without comparison!!

I had the same question yesterday, how do I check other players stats. I would also like to see deaths, losses, games players, Killing blows.

Oh my goodness, all the pearl clutching that is going on in this thread! It's hilarious!

Of course they will fix this. Everything will be up in time. Why are people doubting this?

Just joining in the the festivities myself. This thread is full of LOLs.

A big part of this has to do with them offering free game time. The patch has nothing to really do with it and it would take weeks if it was because of the patch from people un-subing to make it happen.

You should start an investors newsletter.

Yea, hehe. Dudes analysis is brilliant :)

I wondered why 2 changes had to bring us 100 mbs.. There was a guy earlier in thread that argued that this should be a quick fix since he claimed he had proof that this is just a mess up when they tried to give CS access to guildbank.. Lets hope hes right