Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not even a player - he's a plant from BW/EA to calm the masses here on the boards - notice how he says the EXACT SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER.

*Uses force dispel on this faker*

I said it over and over to try and make a point, and to see how many more people would say "Wait, so my credits are gone?!?!" instead of reading previous posts :p

I do not work for BW. If I was, I might be too ashamed to get on these forums right now ...

All live servers will be coming down in approximately 15 minutes for an unscheduled maintenance (approx 9:30am CDT, 3:30PM BST, 4:30PM CEST, 12:30AM (April 14th) AEST).

We have no ETA for servers being back online at this time, but will update this thread as soon as we figure out what we did with your stuff......

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy your 30 days free time and in game pet...

Fixed....

wow, ok so we spent 3.5million credits getting the bank to tab 3, and had 1million in cash reserves, and then had about 10 million in mats and junk in the bank itself...so if its gone do we get all that back BW?

Oh Hai, Mr. Doesn't Read the Thread.

Yeah, I had that same response from people I considered friendlies when I was expressing my displeasure over simple facts.

I am frustrated over 1.2, rated wz's and all of that, but the only thing making me want to actually unsub is the reaction, and hostility from the community. From the community you are supposed to be close with at that.

You say one bad thing about BW and people you once enjoyed playing with are demanding you leave.

Hypocracy - don't you love it???

does anyone even know what was supposed to be fixed/added in 1.2.0a?

there were no notes for it........

LOL, apparently spawn rate. I tried to do the defend the turret quest on Nar and instead of the mobs spawning in threes and fours to be taken on, ALL of them spawned. It was like 20-1 odds for me and Kira.

----------------

swtorFan: Lord Bioware, what about Logging in and the guild banks?

Darth Bioware: They must never again enter this city.

swtorFan: [outraged] That was never a condition of our agreement, nor was giving 500k to remove mods!

Darth Bioware: Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?

swtorFan: [after a pause; nervous tone] No.

Darth Bioware: Good. You know it would be unfortunate if I had to leave an Ewok here.

swtorFan: [to himself] This deal is getting worse all the time!

---------------

:cool:

I logged on briefly around 10 EST and the servers were up.

However, I could not load my character which had been in "The Black Hole" on Corellia.

Woops. If they do roll back, I do hope my character is lifted someplace nice.

does anyone even know what was supposed to be fixed/added in 1.2.0a?

there were no notes for it........

Something about not being able to delete characters and soem Customer Service stuff. Pretty innocuous compared to what they ended up doing or undoing rather.

It's quite possible that the 1.2a patch set some items to invisible to players instead of allowing greater access to them for the in game CSR folks. If that's the case, undoing that bit of code then redoing it (better this time) shouldn't affect what was in the bank or anything else that occurred in the short time the mischievous 1.2a patch saw the light of day.

But either way ... it's been an entertaining sojourn for me in a sleepless night. Back to bed where i belong.

Apparently the yellow dude appeared and said the Guild Bank will be restored. This is good community relations, popping in and letting us know, I wish BW would do what he did more often. He should post a clarification and make it clear that the deposited credits will return too.

/finnished tub of popcorn

/drive to shop buy a popcorn maker so as not to miss any more hilarious posts

if you're in america ... I could problably send you one from australia faster than this crap is resolved :/

Lol what are you talking about? Pay for patches? Yeah they are called monthly subs. And btw.. Wow puts out massive 3 dungeon, 2 raid patches with bug fixes and new tools halfway through every expansion and it cost 0 dollars to the sub.

I love people who are willing to pay for crap!

Cataclysm would like a word with you. There was nothing MASSIVE about its post-launch content. It was actually a joke. The last patch of that expansion was probably the only one worth a half a damn.

And apparently it is dropping. BW taking the server downs is not helping EA's stocks.

Which do you think has a bigger impact on EA's share value, Bioware taking its server down for a hotfix, or the announcement on the news that video game sales in the U.S. are off by 25%?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/us-video-game-sales-drop-25-percent-march-16128349

EA's world is bigger than SWTOR.

Edited by Kthx

OMG its 17:20, get servers back!!!

Oh my god the servers are down! Oh my god the content in the patch is crap! Ph my god the servers are up but I hate everything! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!

These forums are the equivalent of a sheep farm. You all mindlessly meander left and right, baaing, with no idea what it is that is upsetting you, only that you want it fixed and you want it fixed yesterday.

Server downtime is there to fix issues and keep things running. Their first major content patch went live 12 hours ago, if you didn't think there would be more maintenance within the first few days, then sorry guys, but you are clearly inhaling paint fumes.

Welcome to the standard world of MMo's.

Edited by Vahzl