Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

They just need a little more time to "investigate" (find) the disk marked with 1.2.0a with very very small letters, reason they made the mistake and probably took the one marked 1.1.5e.

Im pretty sure they will get it .... eventually ....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 million!?!?

Ouch. That actually hurt me, for crying out loud. Our guild only had about 8.5 million, but it hurts all th same.

Your credits should be fine - It's unlikely any guild items or credits are actually gone. Credits/items/character data is stored in databases - and this problem seems to be with world layout/terrain/etc. Guild repair funds, inventory items, and credits were also available after the 4hr patch, further proving that credits, etc shouldn't be affected.

**** happens - just accept it.

It's not like your car got demolished or your daughter run over at the sidewalk. It is not like getting teminal cancer or finding out you've got AIDS. It is not even comparable to losing your steady job or finding out that your spouse have been cheating on you with your best friend.

It..is..a..game! Virtual assets are just that, Virtual. They do not exist in real life. They never affect your day to day life , they are just representations of a number in a gigantic spreadsheet made to look like a rare crystal, weapon or armor upgrade, nothing more.

Whatmore, you got it by playing the game, and could get it again by.... playing the game.

Playing should equal Fun - if you are not having fun, you are not playing the game... you are doing something else that was never intended with this product.

Got a free month of gametime? That would be more that I would ever need to regain any eventual lost asset. An I get to have fun on top of that!

An a rollback is per definition a timewarp - so if you did spend your hard earned virtual credits on 1.2 stuff, you will most likely find those credits magically back in your account. That is the beauty of timetravel; **** Never happened!

So - get a ++++ing grip, take a break - and have fun!

people should quit their whining. At least the Americans get 30 days free, while the rest of us put up with the drama without bribe

I'm in America and I didn't get 30 days free, but that's because I don't have a 50. I have a 49 on an old server, but I left that server sometime ago due to pop. decline or I would have a 50.

Probably shoulda tested/fine tuned/strategized this last patch a bit more carefully.....Guild BANK IS GONE! REALLY UNNACCEPTABLE! HOW CAN YOU ASK PLAYERS TO TRUST IN YOUR SYSTEM?!?! 2.5 Mil Cred along with 3 bays of Armor/forging/crafting/medicines?...... Hmmmmm I wonder if you will see a down spike in activity??..... that 7 day trial doesn't sound so hot or the free month....Free month doesnt do any good if a player has to spend how much of it relearning your game rewrites and continued drafts. You should have held of on turing in your late homwork that was 1.2 and work on a final draft worthy of firstly STAR WARS, then of BIOWARE, and EA.

RESPECTFULLY YET DISSAPOINTED,

Marvelchic

Holy ****... I put 10mil credits in my GBank and at least 5mil in mats.... what the hell -_-

Your credits should be fine - It's unlikely any guild items or credits are actually gone. Credits/items/character data is stored in databases - and this problem seems to be with world layout/terrain/etc. Guild repair funds, inventory items, and credits were also available after the 4hr patch, further proving that credits, etc shouldn't be affected.

Same for me you can't tell anyone anything, posted something in a "1.2 Is Great" thread and people started ************ telling me to quit.. there killing the game for themselves.

No subs = No game

Yeah, I had that same response from people I considered friendlies when I was expressing my displeasure over simple facts.

I am frustrated over 1.2, rated wz's and all of that, but the only thing making me want to actually unsub is the reaction, and hostility from the community. From the community you are supposed to be close with at that.

You say one bad thing about BW and people you once enjoyed playing with are demanding you leave.

Really?

Well, until I get official word from Bioware, or log in and see my credits back in my own posession or in a guild bank, I'll remain worried.

It truly is amazing how many people hate EA. You think they'd try to fix their image or something rather than continuously piss off their customer base.

Not only do they not fix it, they add to it with statements like former CFO Eric Brown saying things like "If you are four hours into a gaming session, and we ask you for a dollar for more ammo, you're not very financially conscious at this point."

That's pretty much EA's attitude in a nutshell. Bleed them for every penny, then ask them for more with a straight face.

Mass Effect 3 ending sucks ***, what's the first that rolls before credits. "Please buy furture DLC" It should be hubris, but as Caesar points out in the HBO series Rome. "It's only hubris if you fail."

i do think you're right, but it's more fun if people think otherwise :))

anyway, this is still a royal blue ribbon ****up

18 million!?!?

Ouch. That actually hurt me, for crying out loud. Our guild only had about 8.5 million, but it hurts all th same.

18 million isnt that much, heck yesterday alone I earned over 800k solo... if a guild with over 15 people in it (which is the guild bank requirement) cant earn 18 million back they are doing something wrong.

(EDIT: BTW i doubt anything is lost)

Edited by Blaac

I think what pisses me off the most is that Bioware isn't saying ****. Give us something... anything. Not "Hey guys so uhm.... Servers are going down and we have no *********** clue when they're coming back up. Happy f13!"

f13? Dang, my keyboard only goes to f12.

Used all that rage? Rage never helps anyone or anything, because it adversely affects your judgment. "Passion" might be a better description. I know if I were to rage at my governor for supporting SOPA, I'd be arrested >.>

Rage as in energy but yeah passion is amore aprropriate word and my english are not that good :)

If all gamers that complain constantly about everything like the internet belongs to the, raged at your governor, your governor would have no where to go and no amount of cops would be enough to stop them. United we stand and unfortunately people only direct their anger on the internet these days instead at issues that REALLY matter. You know real life ones...

Same for me you can't tell anyone anything, posted something in a "1.2 Is Great" thread and people started ************ telling me to quit.. there killing the game for themselves.

No subs = No game

Happened to me too