OK 17 FLEET INSTANCES??? Seriously ***?

Jaizo

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I really do not like this change. This is an MMO and now on a high pop server the fleet looks empty. My instance has 8 people total!

If anything let them cap at 75-100, whatever it is now is far too low.

I am a huge supporter of bioware, but if the trend of removing the MMO from MMORPG continues I will me forced to take my money elsewhere.

It is not a change - it is a bug.

Goluud Corridor (EU), 23 players as I logged to check on rep side, no instances.

So its NOT "working as intended", unless low-populated servers (which mine is) are not intentionaly excluded from this "feature".

And once again - there IS a topic in CS forum! Don't QQ here - go and fill in your detailes into that one!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=356486

And no official response yet. Way to go Bioware! Thanks for keeping us up to date on bugs or changes not listed in the patch. Thanks for keeping us in the dark.

Not a huge deal if it's a bug, but come on, please communicate with us.

Instant action and gratification are probably not realistic expectations. Raging and throwing around insults (as many have done in this thread) is not helpful. Finally, posting in the wrong forum is less likely to be as helpful as posting in the correct forum would be.

There is a thread in the Customer Service forum and it does have a first response from customer support looking for more information:

Edited by Kthx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac

Just remind me of this xD. Most of players must be like this.

Yeah yes, how dare players want Bioware to fix a mess they created and not have to post in forums for Bioware to look at an issue they created. Instead of logging in themselves, have the players do all the legwork they get paid to do it right? Right? Right?

As far as I can tell this is an Imperial only problem. So if this was intentionally implemented to reduce lag and increase performance what will everyone say then? The.. "I didn't pay to play with a handful of people!" or "It's a ghost town and this isn't a MMO!"? While I don't agree with straight up doing something without telling the community it might have been brought on by the imbalance and desire of players to play on a certain faction. I just logged into Dark Reaper (I only have Republic toons) and the end of the world has not reached my faction but I assume it has touched the Imperial side of the house.

So in conclusion if this was intentional then the folks that voiced their concerns about lag and performance issues in fleet got their solution. This might have something to do with the upcoming trial weekend. Could any of you do a /who while in fleet and report the number of people? As of writing this there were 16 in one instance of the Republic Fleet. I'm curious to see how the split occurs and if it is only on Imperial Fleet.

Yeah yes, how dare players want Bioware to fix a mess they created and not have to post in forums for Bioware to look at an issue they created. Instead of logging in themselves, have the players do all the legwork they get paid to do it right? Right? Right?

how dare bw expect the players to actually read. it should be pasted onto every page, hell, every single post in the forums!!!!!!!!

try reading. there has been something posted, at least three times in this very thread alone.

As far as I can tell this is an Imperial only problem. So if this was intentionally implemented to reduce lag and increase performance what will everyone say then? The.. "I didn't pay to play with a handful of people!" or "It's a ghost town and this isn't a MMO!"? While I don't agree with straight up doing something without telling the community it might have been brought on by the imbalance and desire of players to play on a certain faction. I just logged into Dark Reaper (I only have Republic toons) and the end of the world has not reached my faction but I assume it has touched the Imperial side of the house.

So in conclusion if this was intentional then the folks that voiced their concerns about lag and performance issues in fleet got their solution. This might have something to do with the upcoming trial weekend. Could any of you do a /who while in fleet and report the number of people? As of writing this there were 16 in one instance of the Republic Fleet. I'm curious to see how the split occurs and if it is only on Imperial Fleet.

Yes well instancing when there are only 30-40 ppl on the fleet into groups of 4 is a little much, wouldnt you say?

I don't think they actually realise what the issue is about.

The other thread I just read about this issue was closed with a link referring to a 'low population/server merging request' thread...

completely irrelevant :p

That would be the forum drones. They would be like the lowest level employees so I'm sure some are quite clueless.

As far as I can tell this is an Imperial only problem. So if this was intentionally implemented...

Now that's what was their mysterious "incentive" for people rolling rep chars! :D

(and I'm not lazy - i may post the link for the 3rd time, I know they wont read it asa new page starts, but thats better then nothing I guess....

If you got instanced fleet, post your server\char names HERE:

how dare bw expect the players to actually read. it should be pasted onto every page, hell, every single post in the forums!!!!!!!!

try reading. there has been something posted, at least three times in this very thread alone.

There is a difference between reading and doing all the legwork for a problem they created. How you fail to understand this is beyond redundant.

Only 4 people per shard now? Why did they change that? Should be interesting tonight. We usually have between 150 - 200 people on fleet in the evening. Guess we will have close to 50 shards tonight. So much for any type of RP event anymore or Guild meeting. Edited by Rhysling