OK 17 FLEET INSTANCES??? Seriously ***?

Jaizo

What is the big drama?

Does it stop you grouping?

Does it stopp you PvPing?

Does it stop you chatting with others on the fleet?

Or is the only problem is you cannot see everyone else on fleet?

Edited by corbanite

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand the question about an issue in-game, but to cry about the fact that there has been no response from BW seems a bit whiny.

Maybe they are doing something or testing something. Maybe what they are doing you have no way of understanding or comprehending.

Maybe they are fixing something and don't have time for nursemaiding forum crybabies.

ROFL. Seriously, chill. It will be ok. Somehow...it will.

Oh yea because a bunch of computer nerds would have no concept of how games are made and how computers work. They had time to close 3 other thread but none to deny of confirm if this is a bug.:mad:

I think they should leave it this way for a few more hours, then say "okay fine!" and put ALL FLEETS ON ALL SERVERS together for a few hours...just for giggles.

25000 people in fleet chat. LFG? YOU'VE GOT A GROUP MY FRIEND! Of course you'll be too laggy to make it to the flashpoint, BUT YOU'VE GOT A GROUP!

Oh yea because a bunch of computer nerds would have no concept of how games are made and how computers work. They had time to close 3 other thread but none to deny of confirm if this is a bug.:mad:

What does the moderator team have to do with the dev team? Really doubt the mods know much- you do not want them commenting. :p

so how does it work? Can people still communicate with each other on other instances?

edit:

how do you know there are some instances? I see only 1 fleet as before, with 84 people on it atm.

Edited by MuNieK

And no official response yet. Way to go Bioware! Thanks for keeping us up to date on bugs or changes not listed in the patch. Thanks for keeping us in the dark.

Not a huge deal if it's a bug, but come on, please communicate with us.

This. MMO companies are notoriously bad at communicating with the player base. They should at least make a "We see your comments and we will be making an official statement shortly" announcement.

you reinforced my point....

Again, before you become outraged and burst a blood vessel, perhaps you should remind yourself that you do not, in fact, really know what's going on with this supposed 'bug' because you aren't one of the developers.

And maybe they are closing threads because they just want one open for this topic? And they don't have an answer yet for all of you impatient people.

you reinforced my point....

Again, before you become outraged and burst a blood vessel, perhaps you should remind yourself that you do not, in fact, really know what's going on with this supposed 'bug' because you aren't one of the developers.

And maybe they are closing threads because they just want one open for this topic? And they don't have an answer yet for all of you impatient people.

It's either intended or it isn't, there's really no grey area. They at the very least know that information, why not share it?

This. MMO companies are notoriously bad at communicating with the player base. They should at least make a "We see your comments and we will be making an official statement shortly" announcement.

wrong. they did respond, in the customer service forum where something like this should be:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=356486

that was already posted on the previous page. try reading a little further next time.

It is obviously a bug. What is also obvious is that people are entirely stupid for not realising this ... but hey let's make more threads like this!

What's obvious is this is an amateur dev crew that has no idea what they're doing and that has been obvious from the start.

They are in way over their head.

This is inexcusable.

This is laughable.

This is the TORtanic.

MAYBE... just MAYBE... they don't know yet. (What's causing it)

Some people seriously need to learn to relax and chill back a little bit, give them a few hours, come back and see if there's any news, then maybe start with the tweaking out.

By MMO standards:

Low population in city hubs = dead game.

Low population in leveling areas = dead game.

Low chance of getting groups for instanced gameplay = dead game.

Low chance of ever seeing a player from opposite faction while leveling on a pvp server = huge fail and dead server.

Low chance of affecting economy on a server with crafting = huge fail and dead server.

Low chance of enjoying the game without making a ton of alts = huge fail and dead servers.

Low chance of getting good looking gear = huge fail and dead server.

Low chance of .....

And low chance of .....

Ya I could keep going until tomorrow I guess...

Im just happy swtor doesnt have any of these issues :rolleyes:

Anyways u get the point and yes this is idd a freakin whine post wich I rarely even bother to do...

Just felt like venting some atm so sry bout that.

Maybe Im just a simpleton that doesnt understand jack **** about *** is going on behind the scenes in the gaming industry.

Anyways... just merge servers allready and stop your damn instancing and lets start the era of SW:TOR THE MMO !

What's obvious is this is an amateur dev crew that has no idea what they're doing and that has been obvious from the start.

This is inexcusable.

This is laughable.

This is the TORtanic.

Your posts filled with whining are laughable more than anything else, really.

This is inexcusable.

This is laughable.

This is the TORtanic.

Clearly the only rational response is to rage and quit. You should totally do it. That'll show 'em!

Edited by Sandriell

I have to say I really do not like this change. This is an MMO and now on a high pop server the fleet looks empty. My instance has 8 people total!

If anything let them cap at 75-100, whatever it is now is far too low.

I am a huge supporter of bioware, but if the trend of removing the MMO from MMORPG continues I will be forced to take my money elsewhere.

Edited by BurningDT

This is inexcusable.

This is laughable.

This is the TORtanic.

What's inexcusable is the fact that the good folks at BW never did ask any of the PROS over here in the forums to come in and fix everything their 'amateur' dev crew screwed up.

*trollface.jpg

This is inexcusable.

This is laughable.

This is the TORtanic.

Fastest growing MMO ever.

Clearly the only rational response is to rage and quit. You should totally do it. That'll show 'em!

The best part is he's been making the same claims for 6 weeks +. /giggle

He must really be behind his stance by continuing to sub AND partake in forum discussions.