Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you implement pazaak, and will there be collectible/tradeable/rare cards that you can build a sidedeck from? What about tournaments or incentive for playing? And finally, will we be able to wager our ship when we inevitably run out of credits?

It seems to me, that compared to Kotor 1 and 2, our companions here dont have so deep story, and not as many quests as i expected. Also, the romances that i've seen, looked pretty easy, if i compare to kissing Bastila in kotor1.

So, my question is, do you plan to introduce more quests/story to the existing companions?

A few weeks back I believe Georg Zoeller asked what 3 places would we place a GTN for our faction if it was up to us.

As at today there are 29 pages in repsonse to his question. Has this been looked at since the question has been posed and when can we expect to see something done about the lack of GTN facilities. As a follow-up there was a GTN on every planet in beta, why were they removed when the game went live?

Currently the norm is around 7 FPS with players using only an extremely small % of their processor and GPU. This includes players with Intel i7 processors and Nividia 570 GPUs so it is not just low quality PC problems.

Is a fix for more efficient usage of system resources in the works?

I have noticed that Assassin/Shadow unlock Electrostaffs with their advanced class, although many of their abilities require double bladed lightsabres. Is there a reason these abilities are restricted to double bladed lightsabres? Do you have plans to allow Electrostaffs (which are restricted to a specific advanced class) to be used effectively?

It'd be nice if the limits were raised up some like and including

GTN 50 limit should be well over 50 items for full time crafters

2 day max on a sale is crap.. needs to be 30 days or UNTIL it sells

1000 tokens for warzone and merc comms is crap too.. needs to be more

and in a few months i'm sure the cap on credits will piss people off to

so my question is will these issues be addressed in ANY upcoming updates

Will there be an option any time soon to transfer to other servers from existing ones? I know a lot of people didn't get the option to roll initially with their friends due to the initial ques in the game and chose to roll else-where. So w/o completely re-rolling another toon on another server, will there be a transfer option? Paying is irrelevant as I'm sure many would have no issues.

MY BURNING QUESTION:

Could you please comment on the status of Character Transfer System between servers to give us some idea if & when this will occur?

There have been numerous threads and posts on the subject but no information forthcoming on this feature. An answer is desperately needed in light of AU Asia Pac server transfers and the fact that our friends from US/EU cannot join us.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=305545

Please help!

It's good that changes are coming with some UI issues. However this game is called starwars, and there isn't any starwars in the game. It's all ground class warefare with a arcade style of ship warfare. Please bring the Starwars to starwars, ship warfare with ship invasions would be nice. The storylines are getting old and space bar is being used a lot of late. Time to break the generic some and come out with something new. I have a ship that does nothing worth while, like everyone else who is currently playing this game.

Why isn't the legacy system account-wide? Are you planning to change it?

(edited)

^

Since you're looking to improve crafted gear viability and orange gear specifically with augment slots, can we just get a consumable that'll add an augment slot to gear?

While as a crafter I want viable, desirable wares, the idea of getting orange sets for so many of the looks in the game and then having to crit them for the augment slot is just asking for burnout and frustration. Between social gear, current craftable gear, and future gear, even looking at the recipe book would be a daunting task(Artificer enhancements are a glimpse). It'd be a lot more reasonable for both of us if there was just an item that could add the slot.

Crits can stay in but the present system makes crits practically required and depresses the value of non-crit crafts.

since my other question got deleted for god knows what reason, i will try to ask same question in another way :D

Currently death from above and mortar volley both have a 3 second cast time.

Death from above starts ticking damage after 0.5 sec

Mortar volley takes a full 2 seconds before the dmg starts ticking, giving targets plenty of time to move.

are there any plans to fix this? and if so, any eta on that?

Some Codex Entries are bugged (ex = My Jedi Knight's = Jedi Weapons Codex Entry that should have been granted at the Forge, but did not even after rerolling 3+ times). Some of these can only be obtained when auto-granted during an unrepeatable instance. Bug Ticket replies states "there is no way to currently grant Codex entries". Any ETA on the fix?