Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

In certain situations I find myself having to click a specific player to have as my target, due to the tab targeting system being random. When I try to click that specific player it is nearly impossible, then I end up having to tab through a myriad amount of players just to target that specific player.

My question is - Can we see a better targeting system, for PvP, that is a more reliable form to acquire ones target? I.e Making it less painstaking to click a player, or a better system to cycle through players using the TAB key.

Edited by nerdybOi

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With more character customization with the legacy system. Is there any plan to implement a possible change in species or face/hair changes for existing characters? For example lets say somewhere down the road wookies become playable and someone who already has a geared out 50 trooper or 2 really would want a wookie. Would there be anyway to change to that species?

• Dev Post

Thanks for posting your questions! We're closing the thread now and will be selecting questions - look for the answers in our community blog post this Friday, February 24th. We'll also open up a new Q&A thread on Friday to gather questions for next week's Q&A.

Edit: While reviewing the thread, we did notice that a handful of folks asked questions that have been previously addressed. We hope you'll take the time to read our previous Q&A blogs to see if your question has been answered (and to see answers to several other questions)!

Check out previous Q&As here:

Q&A: Feb. 17th

Q&A: Feb. 10th

Edited by AllisonBerryman