New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (4,581 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (68 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (155 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• I think the new forum looks good.  I am a bit confused as to why the signature limit is 4 lines, but it seems like this actually only works out as 2.  Like it's automatically double-spaced or something?  Anyway, enjoying the new features.  I love messaging apps that allow adding reactions.  If I enjoyed something someone said, I don't always want to post a text response, 'cos I don't always have something of my own to contribute.  But I still want them to know that I liked their comment!  So it's cool that we're able to use a form of that here now.
    • you only get that mission if you sub  and as a sub you get it from the start i.e, level 1 [also a free way to travel to fleet and back for new characters] if you used to sub i.e, are preferred status now then it may or may not work, 50% of the time it bugs out at random
    • This would be awesome.  Big strongholds are great, but small ones are too!  A small space can be more easily decorated fully and has a home-like feel.
    • Some serious revisionist history here. Expertise resulted in horrible PVP imbalance in regs and sometimes team ranked (had to be careful swapping gear from PVE). Players with no expertise or recruit gear getting absolutely blown up. At least now if a newbie joins PVP they only get blown up from skill imbalance rather than gear issues. When I came back to the game last month, I was able to be competitive and have fun in min max 306 with 286 augs. That wouldn't have been possible before 'modern' bolster. Players getting an advantage from gaming the system is nowhere near as bad for overall play as the situation before. I feel like a dotted up AP PT (basically continuously taking small crit hits) in a game with multiple healers is definitely capable of these numbers.
    • Talos Drellik appears in the Republic story for Digging Deeper, despite being an Imperial character, in place of whoever was supposed to be present instead. Previously he was an Alliance Alert, but leaves to rejoin his Imperial compatriots following the events of Jedi Under Siege.
  • Popular Contributors