I did the Korriban FP twelve times in less than 24 hours

How could that happen?

Was it worth it?

Do you have a burn out already in Week 2 of Galatctic Season 6?

Why didn't you just port to a Mek-Sha-Stronghold?

Are people really grinding Galactic Season on all six Servers? Why?

And i still don't know the names of the bosses...

Edited by SoontirMorillo
  • Like 1

I'm sure people are doing Seasons on all 6 servers. I used to do them on all 5 before Shae Vizla came out. This season just gutted any energy I had for doing that however. I stopped at 2. The new GTN changes also drove me away from doing seasons on all of the servers. It's no longer worth selling things anymore.

I would have split up which days I did all of those FP's. 2 per day to just split up the boredom of doing it that many times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It took you 24hrs to do 12 Korriban FPs?  it's a 10-15 run on story mode with God Bot. I split it up over a few days so break the monotony.
Yes, people run GS on all 6 servers...  Free Cartel Coins! 2k per server!
Yes, I have major burnout on swtor  :(

On 3/20/2024 at 2:47 PM, Toraak said:

I'm sure people are doing Seasons on all 6 servers. I used to do them on all 5 before Shae Vizla came out. This season just gutted any energy I had for doing that however. I stopped at 2. The new GTN changes also drove me away from doing seasons on all of the servers. It's no longer worth selling things anymore.

I would have split up which days I did all of those FP's. 2 per day to just split up the boredom of doing it that many times.

Oh, for sure! Selling on GTN is the worst now. It's mostly because of burn out, but the GTN changes are by far the worst I've seen. Some improvements, but mostly the mail change, and the fact you have lost time and effort to post and collect sales and non-sales is horrific. Have to click 3-4 times just to collect a sale? Can only claim 1 at a time? arghhh.  Also, sales are extremely slow lately. The undercut by 1cr hurts the most.  And the list can go on....

Running the same FP twice in a row burns me out so I absolutely can't imagine doing Korriban Incursion that many times in a row, nor can I imagine grinding the seasons out on multiple servers when I stress out doing them on just one as I worry about missing out on the limited rewards

Some of you have the most admirable patience and focus

1 hour ago, denajii said:

Some of you have the most admirable patience and focus

haha.  Or....  some of us are retired with too much time on our hands and play the game almost exclusively...

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

You scarifice the group finder weeklies, but you can filter Korriban out. When it comes to GS, I'll take the Korriban mission any day over the Tython or Manaan ones. The Tython one is too long, and the Manaan one has damage sponge bosses.

Edited by Traceguy