My Characters

JakRoanin

Okay, you are basically taking things too far; you are essentially stealing from other artists. AI uses actual art to make these images and steals from those artists to make these images.

• Like 2

I'm sorry how am I stealing? I'm using the program Microsoft installed on my computer and not making ANY money on it. So while I'm just messing around I'd NEVER EVER steal anything from anyone. It's just for fun, these images are the closest to what I imagine in my own brain. And I'm pretty sure they aren't against ToS of this board.

My Jedi Knight

Designer (4).png

I don't pretend to be an artist. I'm not one. I am a writer and it's simply a kick for a computer to take my words and turn them into pictures. I gotta say these are very close to how I see them in my pretty head. Like I said, it's just funsies I'm not trying to be an artist or a thief.

Oh don't feel bad. It wouldn't occur to me to make money off of AI art, because it IS NOT art at all. But I still think its so fun to get my PC's pretty close to the way I imagine them.

My Male Trooper! One more to go!

Designer (7).png

• 5 weeks later...

Okay I've been wanting the game to add development of Odessen for years. I mean, if it becomes a Republic or Imperial world it should grow beyond the base. If it stays independent, then do we really believe everyone has perfect birth control or everyone took a vow of chastity? Um we have an entire planet so. I've used my Bing AI, (Not making money,) to design an Alliance Force temple. I figure with Sana Rae and My JC being in charge, it'd incorporate Jedi and Voss lore. 

_f0ac4a51-54ae-48f9-a57f-280500113c30.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pick up a pencil my dude, the ability to draw is a great thing to train and build up. AI art is just bland, oversaturated, glossy garbage. Yes, art is hard, but it grants you the ability to unleash your OWN imagination and not what a computer frankensteins together.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have no fine motor control, I realize that other people with Cerebral Palsy are amazing artists, I am just not able to draw, I've been through years of Occupational Therapy just to write well. I just want to play a bit. I don't pretend its anything but that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.