Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I'll ake several dozen Senya's for her to kill repeatable ... she'll be happy. As for the Belsavis Machine ... if it even thinks of trying to overpower me, that Vista disk will be in one of it's slots before it knows whats happening.

Remember that happened to a nice robot who gave vaylin control over Gemini?

That reminds me, didn't you think that during kotfe, they always made it seem like Vaylin was waiting for the right time to betray Arcann? She always seemed insincere and generally "meh" around him. The he goes and turns his back on her to save his mom. (Not that I mind) but for me it was quite the plot twist!

I was not surprised by the fact that Vaylin betrayed her brother. Apparently, she always wanted to seize the throne, and had no kindred feelings. Her soul was destroyed by Valkorion, for this I hate him.

I did too until the chapter with Marr and Satele. The game is full of foreshadowing.

Like the lines Vaylin (vision) says in that chapter about being in your head? or "Every time your close your eyes, I'll be there" - Something along those lines. ;)

Edited by Paulsutherland

you are fun, crazy and crazy awesome ;)).

By the way, I do giggle occasionally then I send Arcann on crew mission. IDK, just imagining him doing all this things in description, it's too funny. Tell me I am not the only one?

Crazy and awesome, Sounds like a description of the Sith Inquisitor, I like it.

Oh noes! Now you've put images in my head -breaks down laughing-

Annd the Imperial march just started playing on my Mp3, today is a good day.

First time I did it, I thought we were going to turn Vaylin on Arcann.

IDK, Vaylin was such a wild card. I do not know if she was intentionally written this way: so devs have some freedom in story direction or to let fans decide for themselves (I am against such kind of storytelling btw).

In the end, I think Vaylin was sorta fond of her bother and her support was genuine. But as Arcann was getting more and more unhinged in his hunt for Valcorion, he started to treat her more as a servant and less like a sister. Ignoring her advise did not helped. And then he saved Senya... All bets were off.

omg...i havent seen this thread so alive in..in...i cant even remember when lol ...LOVE IT! keep it up ! :D:rolleyes:

https://i.imgur.com/FmGZveq.png

Still pretty raw at this point as you can see! I don't think I have the face quite right yet.:o And I have no idea where to even begin with that Bionic forearm and hand.:mad:

Maker have mercy on my sanity! :rak_06::rak_03:

Eshvara, you are a hero ! i love it! *Arcann voice * This is amazing!!! :D

That is what I think too - sure we don't see Darth Marr blow up 5 planets or any other Sith. But who says they wouldn't if this would fit their agenda? To save the empire or themselves? I totally think they would.

Revan destroyed a whole planet while being a jedi ....Malak destroyed Taris...no offense but the only diffrence i see is that Arcann had a whole eternal empire armada at his disposal to do those stuff...if the Republic or Sith would have been in his shoes...i fear the whole galaxy would be burning....This is why i find the whole "Lets hate Arcann cause he is a murderer" so ironic...But anyway, i have my opinion of him and everyone else has theirs....:p

On the robotic arm....i wouldnt change it for anything in this world ! ..i adore it! it makes him so special ...and also im a Anakin fan :o

And the whole story with Arcann is what makes him special...he is flawed, he is a human, he did horrible things but doesnt ignore them, he knows exactly what he did and he is now trying to help and i love that about him...he is human, like the rest of us :)

And all this talk about "redemption arc" ...srsly?...Even Arcann himself tells you that he is beyond redemption....he can only help the ppl he hurt and do some good in the world .... so stop with this " boo hoo even his redemption arc makes no sense!!!" crap...ofc it makes no sense ! there isint any :c

sorry...got carried away there :rolleyes:

ps : anyone know how i can upload a vid here? ....im horrible at this..just wanna show you all what my dear jedi does in her spare time to give you some laughs lol :D

omg...i havent seen this thread so alive in..in...i cant even remember when lol ...LOVE IT! keep it up ! :D:rolleyes:

On the robotic arm....i wouldnt change it for anything in this world ! ..i adore it! it makes him so special ...and also im a Anakin fan :o

And all this talk about "redemption arc" ...srsly?...Even Arcann himself tells you that he is beyond redemption....he can only help the ppl he hurt and do some good in the world .... so stop with this " boo hoo even his redemption arc makes no sense!!!" crap...ofc it makes no sense ! there isint any :c

sorry...got carried away there :rolleyes:

ps : anyone know how i can upload a vid here? ....im horrible at this..just wanna show you all what my dear jedi does in her spare time to give you some laughs lol :D

Yay another Anakin lover :eek::D

Preach.

As far as I can tell the only way is to post a link to an external website...Someone else might know. I am personally feeling the lack of gifs, but I understand they can get annoying for people...

I would love to see what Jedi do in their spare time. My Sith are curious ;)

IDK, Vaylin was such a wild card. I do not know if she was intentionally written this way: so devs have some freedom in story direction or to let fans decide for themselves (I am against such kind of storytelling btw).

In the end, I think Vaylin was sorta fond of her bother and her support was genuine. But as Arcann was getting more and more unhinged in his hunt for Valcorion, he started to treat her more as a servant and less like a sister. Ignoring her advise did not helped. And then he saved Senya... All bets were off.

It seems to me that Vaylin, if she wanted, could stop Arcann on his destructive path. He obviously listened to her opinion, and if she knocked him on the head, shouting: "What are you doing, you idiot ?!" he would have acted more wisely. Probably.

Maybe the video can be uploaded through some kind of hosting? For example, upload on Youtube and give it a link here.

If I recall, people wanted to go back to Imp vs Pub, and now that we have Iokath, some are calling for the plot not to go back to Imp vs Pub.

So whatever 6.0 is about, they've already lost unless they can appease both.

Then you've got the whole thing with Theron ... Kill him / Spare him?

Wellw e've already had the rage about companions returning in chapters where you had to run around with them in quest, combat and multiple cutscenes and lots of time to chat to them. So they stopped doing that due to popular demand for them to stop LI returns happening that way, and now there's bitter disappointment that all we get is a cutsene lasting a couple of minutes for returning LI's. Bioware cannot win, they appease the popular outcry of the week only for often the same people, not always, to outcry over the change.

edit: Raina's appearance in a flashpoint was close to that, though.

Edited by Asmodesu

I don't think Vaylin cared about the throne, she supported Arcann because of what was left of her familial connection after Valky, He was the one who collected her from Nathema, supported her freedom as much as anyone did...

That is what worked with Scorpio's approach; she talked Vaylin into trying to hold the throne - likely connected it with keeping her freedom. Which ultimately was all she could really connect with after Nathema. The desperate struggle not to be caged (literally and metaphorically) again, any attempt to moderate her behaviour would have risked triggering this.

She didn't really care when Arcann was chaotic (Just noted markedly different behaviour as an observer). She didn't like being ignored/ordered around.

She didn't care as much when Scorpio betrayed her, they didn't have the history. Arcann betrayed her by siding with their mother as far as she was concerned. The one who first betrayed her. Who In her mind had her locked away. Valky was the jailer/monster, Senya was the rejection that ended with her caged. Vaylin wouldn't allow it to happen again.

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

I don't think Vaylin cared about the throne, she supported Arcann because of what was left of her familial connection after Valky, He was the one who collected her from Nathema, supported her freedom as much as anyone did...

That is what worked with Scorpio's approach; she talked Vaylin into trying to hold the throne - likely connected it with keeping her freedom. Which ultimately was all she could really connect with after Nathema. The desperate struggle not to be caged (literally and metaphorically) again, any attempt to moderate her behaviour would have risked triggering this.

She didn't really care when Arcann was chaotic (Just noted markedly different behaviour as an observer). She didn't like being ignored/ordered around.

She didn't care as much when Scorpio betrayed her, they didn't have the history. Arcann betrayed her by siding with their mother as far as she was concerned. The one who first betrayed her. Who In her mind had her locked away. Valky was the jailer/monster, Senya was the rejection that ended with her caged. Vaylin wouldn't allow it to happen again.

I agree with what you have said though for me it did seem like she wanted the Throne -at least she seemed to enjoy in using it for her conquest and path to gain vengeance on Senya.

It's from this letter https://i.imgur.com/1kgSrlp.png

Thank you! I was looking for it too but couldn't remember if I had seen it or read it.

That is my take on it as well - although I don't think she was after the throne from the beginning I can't see her giving up on it for someone else either. So I guess Scorpio didn't really have to convince her to take the throne - she would have claimed it regardless.

mmm...dono if that works or not O.o

Anyhow...im sorry for the silly edit and all...i just wanted to put it here for laughs :D:D:D

..he is neither impressed by my poor Sasha's dancing skills nor with my taste in music :( lol :D:D:D

That was funny, thank you! Yeah, dear Arcann is totally not impressed (at least he isn't showing it, doesn't mean he isn't sweating :) ).

Anyhow...im sorry for the silly edit and all...i just wanted to put it here for laughs :D:D:D

..he is neither impressed by my poor Sasha's dancing skills nor with my taste in music :( lol :D:D:D

He's probably too shy!! I can only assume he's more romantically awkward than Theron! :D

Eshvara, you are a hero ! i love it! *Arcann voice * This is amazing!!! :D

Thank you!!🤗 *Imagines voice* /swoooooon!!!😍😍

Edited by Eshvara

I think one thing that lovers and haters of Arcann can agree on is that there should be more negative reactions for him joining the alliance. I guess Bioware was just hurry to finish the story and didn't have time for that.

Yes this is really needed - it is totally unbelievable that Koth and other members of the alliance and people outside would be cool with that. There should be consequences for letting him live. I think the problem is that they intended to have more time but then had to come to the end of the story faster than expected and a lot got lost by this.

But I do wonder how they could think people would be fine with losing all companions and to have to wait years to get them back. If they intended to give every LI a chapter and meaningful story content - how many years did they wanted us to wait for it?

:eek: So That's what Jedi do in their spare time. My Sith were lied too :D.

That is my take on it as well - although I don't think she was after the throne from the beginning I can't see her giving up on it for someone else either. So I guess Scorpio didn't really have to convince her to take the throne - she would have claimed it regardless.

Well sure but come on she would have gotten bored. Yeah your right I doubt it was a hard sell, still Scorpio didn't have to be included in the equation ;).

You know - in the movies I can't stand him. But seeing Clone Wars I really came to like and appreciate him. This series is really doing him justice and showing what a great character he is.

It's funny the Clone Wars series take on Anakin was what I got from the movies overall :confused: I know most other people didn't -Scratches head-

You know - in the movies I can't stand him. But seeing Clone Wars I really came to like and appreciate him. This series is really doing him justice and showing what a great character he is.

Hey, me too :) I enjoyed that one more then someone of my age should... MOAR story is always good! And Rebels are not too bad either.

Imagine some SWTOR stuff like that... Will never happen, but more of that short stories devs sometimes post can. It is a great resource saver and gives some insight into what is going on. Anyone have any idea why they are so rare?

Oh, I really liked it! It is a pity that my character does not know how to dance like that!

:Well sure but come on she would have gotten bored. Yeah your right I doubt it was a hard sell, still Scorpio didn't have to be included in the equation ;).

Of course she would have gotten bored - but I am do wondering what can keep her interest (except killing people around her).

:It's funny the Clone Wars series take on Anakin was what I got from the movies overall :confused: I know most other people didn't -Scratches head-

For me the series showed how much he cared about his men and others - not just Padme and his Jedi career. In the movies I get the impression he is constantly complaining and blaming Obi Wan when something doesn't work as he wants it. But granted, the series has more time to show interaction between him and others.