Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

It looks like it was exactly like that!

Finally, we learned the real cause of the crash!:D:D:D

Wait, you think that Arcann has the same "outbursts" and tends to do things with the Force in a same way as Vaylin (and Thexan) did? Oh-oh, now I am a little worried... It is one thing to carve a toy or pull up a chair, but lifting Knights and crashing trains sounds excessive.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

i find its best to ignore them....they are selfish immature children who cry if they dont get what they want so no one should get anything because of it...

anyhow....lets not spoil the good mood in here, shall we? :D

This is really the best tactic.

Wait, you think that Arcann has the same "outbursts" and tends to do things with the Force in a same way as Vaylin (and Thexan) did? Oh-oh, now I am a little worried... It is one thing to carve a toy or pull up a chair, but lifting Knights and crashing trains sounds excessive.

Oh, I think it happened absolutely randomly and without the intervention of the Force. Just someone's heel in a fit of passion hit the control panel train.:rolleyes:

Oh, I think it happened absolutely randomly and without the intervention of the Force. Just someone's heel in a fit of passion hit the control panel train.:rolleyes:

heel ...or the outlanders buttom :rolleyes: or someones hand while trying to get stability....ok...i derailed that one sry :D

*sadly returns from an anti-Arcann tread.

Hey, at least it's fun here :)

I agree with this, it is a fun thread indeed -and interesting too. Now I feel bad that I did not join sooner. :)

Love threads are always nice thing, they've helped me out to see the better sides of various characters and even look at them in different light (Quinn comes to mind as such.)

i am going to hate. He is a monster and the only reason hes alive is senya totally forced ending which i will not repeat on any of my other toons should i decide to struggle through the expansion again. He shouldn't be in the alliance.

There is already another thread discussing on the matter if you don't like Arcann, just as this thread is made for discussing on what people like on him.

i am going to hate. He is a monster and the only reason hes alive is senya totally forced ending which i will not repeat on any of my other toons should i decide to struggle through the expansion again. He shouldn't be in the alliance.

And I will never play through KOTET without recruiting him, guess we balance each other out :) . But seriously if the character upsets you try focusing on one of the others, there's all different types, I'm sure you'll be able to find one you like.

I'm in the process of drawing Arcann in a fan service way. It's quite difficult.:p:D

But it must be done.:rak_03:

Your doing the makers work ;)

I'm in the process of drawing Arcann in a fan service way. It's quite difficult.:p:D

They say that to become a better artist you must constantly push yourself out of comfort zone ;)

IDK, man is good at "am enraged" and "indifferent". And his "sad" is just... wow (good job animators). But fan service? Think he can manage?

i am going to hate. He is a monster

Yeah, my type of male!:cool:

You have confused the thread a bit - the thread for hatred is called ... how is it there? "No Arcann romance" or "Boycot Arcann romance". Something like this.

Oh, I want to see your work!

We need to do something about the sign on the door, it's clearly not doing it's job :D

Distressing for all involved.

I always thought that the phrase: "Haters keep out please!" eloquent enough. Maybe write "Deadly dangerous for the haters, do not enter!" and draw a skull with bones?:rolleyes:

I always thought that the phrase: "Haters keep out please!" eloquent enough. Maybe write "Deadly dangerous for the haters, do not enter!" and draw a skull with bones?:rolleyes:

I was thinking more along the lines of `Warning: Entries will be subjected to copious Arcann love, avoid if Arcann intolerant. If unsure check with your doctor.`

They say that to become a better artist you must constantly push yourself out of comfort zone ;)

IDK, man is good at "am enraged" and "indifferent". And his "sad" is just... wow (good job animators). But fan service? Think he can manage?

I sure hope so! I think the question is more that if I can manage instead of him.:p I do always like to push myself and then get frustrated things just don't turn out as I planned.:rak_03:

:o pls share <3

Oh, I want to see your work!

I will share when it's done, I work kinda slow, especially with shading.:o:p

I noticed one thing: the models of Arcann and Acina are worked out in the game much better than other characters. High detailing of textures, unique "living" eyes, which no one else has.

Arcann is the main antagonist of KOTFE, but Acina appears only in a couple of episodes. Why is she so high quality?

I was visited by a crazy thought: perhaps Acina should have been ... the wife of Arcann and the Empress?:eek: But this idea was canceled?

Or the resources were enough only for characters whose names begin with the letter "A" ...

I noticed one thing: the models of Arcann and Acina are worked out in the game much better than other characters. High detailing of textures, unique "living" eyes, which no one else has.

Arcann is the main antagonist of KOTFE, but Acina appears only in a couple of episodes. Why is she so high quality?

I was visited by a crazy thought: perhaps Acina should have been ... the wife of Arcann and the Empress?:eek: But this idea was canceled?

Or the resources were enough only for characters whose names begin with the letter "A" ...

oh hell no !

good thing i killed her on my sage :mad:

*walks around the room like crazy * not jealous at all !! *sits down on chair fumming* ...god damn it.... :mad:

The codex for her did say that there were rumors about her relationship with Arcann being more than just political, but the way she reacted when you redeem him... it kinda smacked of a woman scorned. "I'm amazed you let him live. I wouldn't have been so merciful." or something along those very lines. Either way, she's not in the picture, and Arcann will be ours. :)

The codex for her did say that there were rumors about her relationship with Arcann being more than just political, but the way she reacted when you redeem him... it kinda smacked of a woman scorned. "I'm amazed you let him live. I wouldn't have been so merciful." or something along those very lines. Either way, she's not in the picture, and Arcann will be ours. :)

She is a Sith. And just using people. She used Arcann for her own purposes, and probably wished him death, so that their "relationship" would not be made public. Between them there were no feelings, only mutual use of each other.

I think Arcann's first love will be to our character.