Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

This is my current list of desired decorations (if I think of any more I will add them):

- Caged Rancor

- Sarlaac

- Banthas

- Sand People NPCs

- Mandolorian NPCs

- Imperial officers/spies NPCs

- Imperial Intelligence gadgets, technology, and decor (from the agent story)

- Aquariums of various sizes

- Display cases for vehicles

- Prototype weapons and technology (ie: Droids, Missiles, Gadgets)

- Slot Machines

- Full Bar (the fancier looking the better)

- Various types of Fountains (small and large)

- Thugs NPCs

- A guy strapped to a chair and being interrogated by thugs (with animations)

- Head in a jar

- Dark council throne

- Kolto Tanks and medical equipment

- Giant Holo Com

- Weapon racks

Edited by Oragummi

- I'd like some Classic style Republic and Imperial Soldiers, Smuggler, Jedi master and padawaan, Sith Lord and Acolytes NPCs.

- I'd also like customizable NPCs that can wear any armor I put on them.

- Emotes, Mood and Recharge ability unlocks for NPCs. As in an unlock to allow NPCs to use emotes, moods and recharge animations that we already have unlocked. Not a fee for what we already have.

- A customization pack that contains items that would be obtained exclusively by pvp.

- Or the ability to purchase / trade items obtained via pvp with other people.

- A customization pack that contains items that would be obtained exclusively by pve flashpoints.

- or the ability to purchase / trade items obtained via pve flashpoints.

- GSF themed decoration packs.

- Event themed decoration packs.

- Stone / marble statues that can be used as armor display pieces.

- Cantina Bands

- Proximity trigger, timers and constant emotes, moods or animations unlocks for NPCs placed in strongholds.

- KOTOR, KOTOR II and SWTOR location music packs that can be played as ambient music or by a live Cantina Band with in a stronghold

- Statues of Republic and Imperial heroes and figures of history.

I'll add more items as ideas come to me.

It was probably mentioned lots of times before (I skipped from page 1 to 11):

I would like to have a Pazaak table in my stronghold. With 4 seats around it.

Apart from that, a good variety of plants would be nice. My commando medic has a collection of plants from all planets that she visited [RP] and would like to put them into her garden or on the balcony.

WORKING Pazaak table. And Sabacc, possibly. There are some people I'd like cleaning out.

A jacuzzi. Interactive ofc. It can even be filled with blood for Darksiders.

WORKING meditation sphere. Like floating items when you meditate for some time.

Needless to say, Mannequins with selectable gender and full gearing options, weapons included. It would also pave the way for a DCUO style item-set saving feature for future.

A KOTOR worktable. Like the ones in KOTOR 1-2, with better detail. It would act as a modding station. Maybe even lightsaber customization and NAMING YOUR WEAPON. ( Something I've been rooting for a while. I miss my 1st Age Bow from LotrO, which I had named.) ( It was called Balaur-en-Cudhalion.)

Revolving weapons locker. In true Man In Black Fashion.

Last, but NOT LEAST, Datacron Unlocking Mechanism for those activated on Legacy Achievements.

I woke up at 7am this morning, thinking I should post such a thread! But the developers are great and have beaten me to it! Thank you so much!

- Trees. Voss trees, Belsavis shrubbery and exotic flowers and mushrooms, other plants - either original size or downsized. I'm not a huge fan of traditional furniture, but when I saw the beautiful stronghold picture on-site that looked exactly like Citadel Council in Mass Effect, I immediately decided to buy it.

- Holostatues of famous Sith Lords. Darth Malgus, Darth Jadus, Darth Baras, Darth Thanaton, Darth Zash, Lord Kallig, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos(we have their helmeted costumes, after all). Maybe even that little green guy that looks like Yoda!

- Dungeon/torture/prisoner chamber, like the one in Korriban Academy: empty red force prison chamber, red force prison chamber with a prisoner, a medical table with restraints, a medical table with restraints and a victim on it, and so on, and so forth. This is the Sith Empire, after all.

- Library, and bookshelves/holocrons, like on Dromund Kaas in Inquisitor/Agent's story, or in Korriban Academy. And several different models, too, so we could buy multiple copies and shuffle them around.

- Club interface: small round tables(like the one in the Bounty Hunting event, for the contact), club animation that looks like Musical Probe Therapy, fireworks like on Nar Shaddaa during Soovada, a long bar like in Dromund Kaas cantina.

- Mirrors. I know it's something that haven't been done before, but if it's possible, that would be super-cool. Whole sections of the ceiling/walls looking like mirrors!

- Exclusive furniture that hasn't been in the game before: new beds, black tables, armchairs. Those should be very rare and expensive, so that people would have a chance to make their houses truly unique.

- Gifts. For example, imagine Gree Mind-Link cube lying next to the bed, or on the bed. It's such a small thing, but it tells a story. A bookcase/table with all those letters from our love interests would look good, too.

- Bathroom - maybe a swimming pool, maybe just a big steaming bath, maybe some showers.

- Trophies! Various animals or just their heads - on the walls, or as static figures, or in cages.

- Weapons on the walls, especially swords and various blasters.

- Maybe sand on the floor on Tatooine, or wet floor on Dromund Kaas? Rug-like items with those effects would add great immersion.

Edited by Kulyok

Carpets in "Map" designs of different planets...

or

Planet "statues" for example as a ceiling light or to place on the floor

for example if you got the achievement "Galactic Explorer" you get all the maps as an Reward to decorate your Stronghold.

different Beasts upon the whole game

same as Explorer if you are "Beastmaster" and got all the achievements you get them as an reward to place them in your stronghold

HK as reward for Meatbag

if you got the title "Big game hunter", reward people with the worldbosses he killed to place them :-)

and so on ... ^^ :D

This is my current list of desired decorations (if I think of any more I will add them):

- Mandolorian NPCs

In particular, like that group of Mandolorians setting traps for animals on Dromund Kaas (Personal Challenge Heroic area) :rak_01:

Also: lots of cool decoration items can be seen in instances of seeker droid / macrobinoculars quests.

Edited by Preston_Violent

I would like to see an interactive Family Tree decoration.

Easier to implement Features:

• You would choose 1 of your characters to place on a small hook.
  • They would display as either a hologram or statue displaying their appearance at the time of placing the decoration.
  • They do NOT change appearance when you change the gear after placement.
  • They DO change when you modify them with an Appearance Kiosk.
  • Only 1 of each character can be on display in each of your strongholds, no clones.

Optional Features:

• A hover-over description plate (such as those in the museums) that would display a custom text box with information entered by the player.
  • Right Clicking on the Statue would open that Legacy's Family Tree diagram from the Legacy Window.

Not sure if this is already in the list (because you haven't actually let us TEST this yet... hint hint) but it'd be nice to be able to place those dark torches from Dromund Kaas, the stone/metal (i don't remember which) structure with the dark blue/purple flames on them. It'd work great in the Dromund Kaas stronghold, I would assume, because you also haven't shown us a single picture of that (hint hint).

- Mirrors. I know it's something that haven't been done before, but if it's possible, that would be super-cool. Whole sections of the ceiling/walls looking like mirrors!

I'm going to have to rain on your parade real quick... no. Mirrors have been done before, though not in this game. They can be done, but they BUTCHER performance.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to have, I'm simply explaining the reason that BioWare will not add them.

Satele Shan holo, Satele Shan poster, etc.

Autograph book with signatures of all "Persons of Note" so far discovered... and Satele Shan's, of course.

Decoration for each datacron collected and a large decoration for Datacron Master.

Some kind of decorations for the (on-rails) space missions, especially the heroic ones.

Decorations for getting crew skills to 450 - craftable ones for the 6 crafting skills (requiring 450 crafting of course) and purchaseable ones for the gathering and mission skills.

I would like some hooks I can move around freely, lock down in an empty space, then use them like a normal hook.

Also, the mannequin you use to display armor in the CM would work great in housing if you could provide it so we can display armor sets.

Edited by LordArtemis

Add the ability to use Datacron decorations for their specific bonuses if you have the Master Datacron Achievement unlocked, allowing those with multiple alts to save the time and frustration of having to get them repeatedly.

Consoles or Wall Displays that would link to each of your character's Crafting Schematics.

Consoles or Wall Displays that would link to your Achievements.

For all the gear manequins it would be cool to just have a plain holographic male or female statue with no distinguishable attributes, with the armor appearing non-holographic.

This might seem stupid but i think it would be great if you attached stronghold stuff to weeklies in general. You could have (green?) tokens on daily weeklies (S-X, BH, CZ, Oricon and so forth). Better (blue?) tokens could also come from ops weeklies and maybe some purple tokens from final boss kills.

Just my 2c.

It would be awesome to have additional Decorations available on each Reputation Vendor that would require the Reputation Tokens as Currency, which would promote those that have full Rep to do them again, like the recent changes have done to the currency cost of the BBA rewards.

A scale model of the area where the final stage of TFB occurs.

In fact, a big room where you can place scale models of many boss-fight areas and arenas would be cool.

Such a "Map Room" would be especially cool as a feature on a guild flagship, so people can use it to explain the fights.

Probably asking to much to be able to place little character holos on the scale models tho ...

This would be an AMAZING tool for training new members for Operations, I support this 110%!

-Blood pool idea was top notch

-Magnetic Grapple hook (because why not, would aid in a giant game of "the floor is lava")

This would be cool, just have it as a Wall decoration with a small platform under the Grapple point, would allow players to loom over other players or simply put themselves on display so they can start dancing!

Also, a lightsaber display case, por ejemplo: I have 5 different CM lightsaber hilts and 5 CM crystals. I want a stand where I can arrange them in an orderly fashion with each of them turned on with the color crystal inserted so they are turned on, with full lighting effects. Preferably vertical. At least 5 in a row. Wood looking, metal looking, freaking whatever. Can have a horizontal version for staves.

Would be cool if there was a small base on the floor that had the weapon hover above it at a 45 degree angle, rotating slowly horizontally.

I want to see some interact-able decorations:

- "Hazard" objects or floor coverings like acid or fire I can place that actually damage or move a player, which would let me set up "obstacle courses" or a dynamic dueling arena. Or perhaps some of those insta-death laser gates from the macrobinocular quests.

In any case, the more interaction, the better. I want my house to feel alive, and maybe feel like it's trying to kill me! Because what else will there be to do, vacuum the rugs? I think the ship droid has that covered.

That is a very interesting idea CDT-GRAY, that would add a lot more room designing options and please a lot of the PvP community that see this as a mainly PvE update.

Here's hoping my suggestions don't have too much overlap with known GSH content.

• Disco dance floor!

Here's to hoping they do overlap, as it will take less work to implement them all and you'll be much happier when it launches! Also, YES to Party Instigator Decoration, x1,000,000,000!!!

Thank you, to those of you who are giving us this opportunity.

• FLOORS! Seriously, I'd love to be able to have a floor texture like in House Organa with the cream marble (I assume marble, anyway) and the gold inlay. Random screen shot example (poor quality, but it shows the idea). I need this.
  • Someone mentioned interactable decorations. It would be amazing to have a fireworks cannon of some sort that can shoot fireworks off of the balcony.
  • I think it would be cool to have a podium of some sort that is really fancy and nice looking (and maybe comes in different styles) the looks cool, but if you interact with it it can pull up all the SWTOR lore and it should have sections with the full chapter stories (like you see at the beginning when logging in) for each chapter you've completed.
  • Moving mini displays of ships, much like the minpets, and not in holo form. This may be pointless if the mini met accomplishes this, but I don't own any ship minis nor do I plan to. Only decorations.
  • Bunk beds so that you can make a multi-companion room like most ships have.
  • Organic stuff! Much like others have mentioned it'd be awesome to have water features, trees, etc. The more the merrier.
  • Pets in cages! Like on the smuggler ship.
  • In GW2 players have "home" instances. After doing certain content at times you are rewarded with infinite nodes that can be harvested once per day. It'd be cool to have something similar.
  • It's been mentioned in the twitch videos that it's possible that we won't need to leave our stronghold to do anything. I'd love to see this taken to the extreme with skill trainers, crafting trainers, mission terminals, mail, vendors, appearance modification stations, GTN, the works!
  • Sorry for the diversion, as this is more of a feature request than a decoration request, but I'd like the ability to give your overall theme a category that can be displayed on the public listing. So if you have 100% prestige, but you got there by throwing everything you could up, I'd like people to be able to classify their style as "tacky". But of course other options such as "classic" or "dark" or "sith" etc.

Bonus I'd love to be considered:

I think it would be awesome to have every member of the team (or if there is too many, maybe everyone that wanted to?) design a unique item, any item they choose, of their personal aesthetic to implement and to have as part of the starter pack. IMO, this gives us a large variety of random starter items but it would also feel really special and unique. Similarly, it would be cool if BioWare held a design contest asking people to create items they would implement and include the winning designs as starter items.

I would really like to see new end game content in the form of new 8m and 16m operations instead of features that will draw people away from fleet and operations in general. It's already a pain to get enough people from fleet to do an operation and now we are seeing features added to draw player away from fleet?! I really hoped the operation group finder would help but it's trash because you can't queue for 16m... the chance of finding 8 people in random queue that know what there are doing is very, very, very, very low. No one has time to teach complete newbs that have 25k hp how to play. Not to mention that if two people drop the whole thing is screwed. Sadly I don't think we will see anything new for end game content anytime this year or next year considering how slow new content is added to this game. Completely new content what, every 6 months that usually gets pushed back? *yawn* Edited by xTonyStarkx

Thanks for the opportunity to post our wishes! :-)

- A lightsaber forge like the one on Tython

- Icicles from Hoth to hang down from the ceiling, maybe even the red Datacron buried in Ice

- Rakata Teleport Station from Belsavis

- A replica of Mentor from Directive 7

- A painting of Makebs Mesas flying in the sky to put on the wall

- A picture of the Galaxy map with all SWTOR planets marked and labelled

- A nest with the baby Tauntauns from Hoth

- An arrangement of the fleet Datacrons

- A spot on the floor where on of your companions displays/performs all the regen items you own in your legacy

Remember, the more you are gonna ask for something, the more it's gonna be expensive on the cartel market...

Be smart.

P.S By the way, all that Bioware is able to do is recycling ; 99% of their work I guess. Don't even ask for some items you can't already see ingame.

Edited by Kesphin

Ok here are some things I would like to see:

In general: animated objects if possible.

- Screen in different sizes to put on wall with short animations, for example with moving fish (aquarium), or just an abstract animation like moving geometric figures

- Pictures of landscapes, cities, starships... in different sizes to be placed on a wall

- Holo projections on tables and/or as small projectors that can be placed directly on the ground. Holos of galaxy map, skyline of cities like DK, Coruscant and starships...

- Crystals in different sizes and colours to place on wall/ceiling/ground

- Obelisks and statues in different sizes

- Altar and throne in different sizes. Would be nice if there would be for dark side dark velvet (or black or blue...) fog be displayed after activation of the altar

- Bar with drink animation and sound

- Miniature starships (bigger than the pet starships)

- bookshelf (for those who like antiques)

- Mosaics in different size/color for the ground, like carpets so that you can place other objects on it

- If possible something to display own armor and weapons and crystals

Some good stuff in DP:

- Cages hanging from the ceiling

- Lava bath

- Statues in Raptus hallway

Apart from the cages I want more stuff that really hang down from the ceiling:

- huge (huge!) chandeliers (in darkside / lightside, and hightech variations)

- huge glowing crystal formations

- giant starmap (because, why not?)

- big screens hanging down (like in hockey arenas) with operation updates for my agent, could also have a party mode :)

And can we get floating ceiling lights? Like Gree lightboxes or Makeb plants or java balloons floating around near the ceiling.

Some good stuff in DP:

- Cages hanging from the ceiling

THIS! I've completely forgotten: I really, really want to decorate the front hall with every piece of furniture ending up on the ceiling upside/down - because, naturally, that'd be so cool.

Hi ,

I think it could be fun to have some trophies from the bounty week.

Like carbonite or heads of differents bounty we get , like Ugo , Kreggan etc

and some memories items from the class main quest ( like the black codex from agent story )

And some rack to expose our difference weapons , like sniper , blaster etc ...

Edited by whatz