Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

Padawans/Acolytes sparring with training sabers

Twileks dancers/concubines/cooks

Jawa mechanics/stewards/jesters

The lightsaber Forge from Tython

The Noetikon machine (with Noetikons) for Consulars (As seen in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and later in the side room of the Jedi Academy on Tython)

Ortolan's musicians (like the ones in the cantina on Tatooine) and the cantina band in general.

I want to see some interact-able decorations

I would like to see any kind of interactive decorations.

+1

Mannequins for armor display

Millions of voices cried out in hope...and I hope they won't be suddenly silenced.

+1

Edited by PavSalco

- Mannequins for displaying our favorite armor sets (don't forget the color match!)

- A large variety of rugs, wall hangings, paintings, etc! The more stuff we can put on our walls/floors, the more "lived in" and unique our strongholds can look.

- Don't keep everything pristine... give us junk/trash items like the ones scattered around the ground on Nar Shaddaa!

- Pool/pond items. Shallow water that we can put in different places.

- Plants! There are a ton of neat bushes/trees/flowers on the various worlds in the game. I would love to be able to make a jungle room, or have potted plants in different areas.

- Bacta tanks and jail cells people can enter (sort of like the energy cell cage in the Bounty Hunter ship that players can stand inside, i.e. it has no collision).

- Lots of Korriban items. The ancient Sith armor racks, sarcophagus, stone tablets, huge holocrons, etc.

- Creepy laboratory items! Weird operating tables, containers holding creepy things, etc.

- Items that change lighting (i.e. an item we can drop to make a halo of red light in a certain room).

- Spider webs, like the ones in Voidstar.

- Building block items. I feel like the hook system could still be combined with generic "building blocks" such as a wall item to allow people to have more freedom of construction in their strongholds. By this I mean, a "wall" item that we can drop in a hook area. It will function as a real wall to split an existing room into different sections. There could also be doorways, windows, stairs, etc. If something like this could be implemented it would be a nice middle ground between the hook system and people who want more custom decorating.

Edited by Beltane

• Darth Malgus Throne from the FP "the false Emporer" (perhaps a bit smaler ;) )
  • A Meditation Chamber just like the one from the Trackers Bounts Pack
  • A Carbonite Freezing Chamber
  • Imperial Guards
  • A Hutt NPC (my own personal Jabba :D)

• Green uplighting pools like from the Collicoid nests on Balmorra. I have some of my favorite screenshots from standing in them and having a bubbling toxic green pool would be a nice ice breaker at parties.
  • Malgus' throne from False Emperor that would actually lift you up high to where he is at the start of the cutscene
  • Portraits like they have in the houses on Makeb, but of our faction leaders or just random choices we can pretend are whoever.
  • Holos of KOTOR heroes like on Corellia, except new models using the new gear from the cartel market so they actually look more like Carth, Bastilla, Juhani, Mission, etc.

I (along with others from my guild) would like to see objects that can inflict damage.

Reason being when you duel in your stronghold it can give an element of surprise when you are running from someone and into a pool of lava that actually hurts you and could give the owner of the stronghold a slight advantage that would be fun.

Thanks

In #1 with a bullet. BATHROOMS. Why must my Char smell and hold it in? Bioware, you added it to the Normandy, please do it for our strongholds!

#2 http://imgur.com/qH2EAMs I loved the floating relics in Darth Vengean's stronghold. They are right at the beginning when you come in.

#3 Mannequins, nuff said

#4 Display of my own weapons

#5 Dark Council chairs

#6 I saw there are computers, but how about we have people manning those computers?

Mannequins

More statues

More dancers and such like!!!!!!!!!!

Sith should have the head or carbonized of their mentor they killed. TBH, I could see my smuggler and BH having their nemesis, or at least their privates, on display,

As much as I will be fine with what is coming - I have to agree with a lot of people here that there should be a better way to show complete armor sets that one has obtained - even if it is only the cartel market ones which I like more.

See, there are a lot of people who might have armor sets that are not available anymore and I don't think I need to bring this up but the world of fashion in general is huge and people like to display what they have created, made or obtained as a collector. I'm mostly a pet and mount collector but I'm getting into collecting armor sets as well and I for one would like to display my armor sets as they are rather than as holograms or on companions. Because to be fair, most of the companions that are out there can't display full armor sets - sure, ones like Tharan, Torian, Mako and Doc can but most of the companions can't even use certain headpieces so if you can only have one companion holo per character in a stronghold, that doesn't leave you a lot of options. There should be some sort of decoration - maybe as a subscribers only perk like the travel to ship from stronghold - that allows you to put completed armor sets by themselves. You could still make them Cartel Market items or have them craftable but only to high levels but I think there needs to be something offered that allows armor sets to be seen as they are.

- Mannequins

- Droids (R2 scaled units doing various things (preferably NOT limited to just the hook they're mounted on...)

- various bars (for drinks, not bad guys)

- Interactive objects (lightsaber that turns on/off, slot machine, fireplace, news terminal)

- mini-game of some sort (build upon it to create an arcade)

- window shades

- NPC servants (not just droids either)

- kitchen items, including blue milk of course

- Easter egg items (like a Mass Effect item, something from SWG, 1138, NWN, BG)

1) Stuffed animals (taxidermist wannabe here).

Maybe link them to achievements: Kill 100 Acklays and get your own stuffed Acklay deco. Over 200 types of creatures ingame and though I'd love an achievement/reward for all of them, any would do really.

2) A hologram of every GSF ship (master that ship's achievement and get the holo).

3) Lightsaber/weapon stands/display cases. Also could be linked to achievements obviously.

4) 'Sarlaac Sandbox' (mini Sarlaac deco akin to an ant farm).

5) Bounty Kingpins in Carbonite. If you captured one of the Kingpins during the event then you get the corresponding deco to hang on your wall.

6) Kashyyyk themed furniture. I can't be the only wookiee lovin' addict surely? Better yet, give us Kashyyyk :w_cool:

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

I think most of the things that come immediately to mind for me have already been mentioned, but here they are:

- Adding support for the armor stands/mannequins. Please? :<

- Items for making a garden sort of area. Plants (not holo-trees :p) of different shapes and sizes, in containers and maybe not, ponds, fountains, stuff like that.

- Various posters from elsewhere in the game.

- Mad Scientist-appropriate equipment :)

- I *love* the ideas for "hazard zones" and MGGS hooks... not sure those are possible at the moment, but tools like that could be fantastic.

Let's see..

Holocrons that aren't massive (please no hoverchair size holocrons, make them appropriate!)

Lightsabers for display (with display stands, but maybe also wall-placements)

Droid scrap parts

Junk and scrap in general (incase we want our stronghold to look more like some kind of repair shop or mechanic)

Computer consoles

Holodisplay, perhaps displaying a planet

A Hutt Dais (if we can consider a hutt decoration, perhaps a hutt on it too? Weird request, I know)

Stage (as featured in many cantinas, perhaps with instruments? Musicians and dancers?)

Lightsaber Crystals

Blasters for display (with stands)

Korriban style armor with stand

Korriban tablets/artifacts

Big Sith Throne (like the hoverchair, except no silly giant floating holocrons) Preferably able to be sat in.

I would like to have an Air Hockey table or a billiards table. Maybe a jacuzzi or a large pool to swim in.

Mostly, I want something to do besides duel, heal, emote with other players in my home, because I can do those thing s to people outside of my home, and i get bored of them because dueling is the same thing as fighting mobs in every planet i go to or operations.

Also some more details would be nice, like having day/ night cycles, so i can enjoy the scenery a lot more than knowing that they will always look that way no matter how many time i stay at my home.

-Bookcase looking stuff, like holo records walls (like on Korriban, where the skill trainers are).

-Glowing crystals like from Iium

-Sith council chairs

-Holo of the emperor, with like a big base on the bottoms of it sorta like here-> http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130103235109/starwars/images/6/68/Emperor_Kaas_holo.png

- Shelves with randoms boxes, as seen on the imperial feel over pve vendors

-Med sized holos of planets as see on the orbital stations. (maybe tired to the Exploration achievement) http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130819132914/starwars/images/e/ee/Balmorra_Republic_Orbital_Station.jpg

-Rack of stuff, http://static.swtor-spy.com/img/lore_objects/mid/lore_object_swtor_2012_01_10_17_04_19_963_m.jpg

-Holo trees like this (and different colors, i know there are orange ones in the CZ flashpoints) http://swtor.junkiesnation.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2011/11/Facebook-11-30.jpg

-The big screen that shows all the class ships http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-24vYsDa3RdA/T28n4rLNPUI/AAAAAAAAB9w/_tC4MiIHcJM/s1600/Screenshot_2012-03-18_15_39_46_935400.jpg

-Corellia statues