Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

I think it would be cool to have carbonite trophies of captured bounties that are unlocked via the event achievements. Maybe a distinguishable possession from a killed bounty like a weapon or helmet. The more achievement driven decorations the better!

You seriously are so clueless, did you even watch the stream?

Things in game:

• The holographic wall of photos the Shroud's lieutenants are always found looking at during the Microbinocular quest
  • The rotating see-through monitors in the Shroud fight, perhaps as a ceiling mounted item (even without the rotating would be cool)
  • Imperial Guardsmen npcs
  • The large hologlobe in the upper level of the Jedi Temple (in the room where you deactivate the generators in Assault on Tython)
  • The small holotable (with the ships flying around) Colonel Darok and Tharen Shan are viewing in the forged alliances story arc
  • Cedral Gend's (from the Republic side seeker droid quest) table of Jedi relics, and seeker droid display cases
  • The holostatues of the KotOR 1 party members you need to reactivate in Axial Park on Corellia in the bonus mission Restore the Statues, perhaps with updated looks now that most of their armor have been recreated for the Cartel Market
  • Dread guard in stasis (energy tube), as seen in the Section X daily mission Data Raid

Things not in game:

• Some kind of lightsaber hilt display would be neat (not necessarily item models, just something that looks like you've collected them off dead Jedi/Sith)

I would love to see things such as placeable (functioning) droids of various kinds. Civilian, combat, assault (those big three legged ones and ESPECIALLY the larger four legged ones), etc. Inactive ones - such as for "trophies" or display pieces for "tech showrooms" - would also be great.

I'd also love to see Sith Alchemy pieces, including organic tech (like some of the more recent Sith Inquisitor armors). A version of these pieces that wouldn't look *too* out of place in Republic/Jedi owned strongholds would be great as well. These could include captured "tech" from Sith, or even Jedi experiments. Although it would be very odd to characters in-universe, as alchemy is normally a Sith thing, but I'd LOVE a Jedi version.

Tech development room pieces. Things that could be used to make it look like at least one occupant of a stronghold is into the R&D business and/or operations, either for their faction or neutrally. This would mean Republic/Empire assets, as well as ones that wouldn't look out of place on either side. Droid, armor, and weapon factory pieces, automated assembly tables, physical and holographic screens with research data and schematics, etc. One piece that would be great is a Tony Stark-like holographic interface using concept and design table, used for envisioning and piecing together designs before they go into production, where a user can get really hands on with it. (For example, this could be made to display a blaster rifle disassembled into its component pieces, or a speeder or armor in a similar state.)

Galactic Starfighter starfighter components. Engines, weapons, shields, etc. These could be left lying around, or hung up as if they were ready for being hooked up to a starfighter for use.

Maybe its weird but I'd really like to see not typical game "decors" like kitchen and bathroom. A home is not only offices and trofea rooms, and garages, and with the something like a bath there are options of variations from simple, to real luxury style, decadent or clean, etc.

A pool in places like tatooine tells more about luxury than any gold statue :)

And +1 for armor displays... at least for those that have in the collection (if the normal is too difficult)

Edited by Meglivorn

You know in the Sith Academy on Korriban you see occasional npc apprentices using their training sabers to practice duel eachother and to practice on training dummies? That is something I would really love to see.

While I hope that a bunch of this finds ways into the game other than the CM, I came across a place again the other day that might be centerpiece appropriate -

The Shroud's Command/Data center from The Shroud's Last Stand; or at least the central circle of consoles and floating, orbiting holo displays. Not so much the outer square edges of the room. It could be a sweet command center piece to be able to set as a center piece.

Armor-displaying mannequins. Yet again.

More npc types (*Imperial Guard* guards especially come to mind and would do very well for any high-ranking sith's stronghold, but generally more varied armored guard designs than those shown so far, and a good variety of decorative NPCs and droids such as those that can be found hanging around the fleet and the various cantinas)

Holo-trees and other plants ? Fountains ? (might already be in, didn't check up, sorry)

(Galactic) Starfighters. Docked on the ground or patrolling in the skies (might need a new hook type; but it's an idea).

Urility: priority transport terminal to daily areas (like on the fleet / daily areas).

Edited by Loc_n_lol

I'll add a vote for stuffed creature heads mounted on a wall. I don't think they are in-game already, but they did appear in Jabba's Throneroom in Episode 6, so they are canon and fit the lore.

I'm thinking mainly about Bantha and Tauntaun heads, but you could also add Vrakes, Manka cats, Zeldrates, Salky dogs and all kinds of other creatures from Star Wars.

In addition, I also want to express my concerns about all of this appearing on the Cartel Market. I can understand that it is the perfect thing to monetize, but the items won't feel epic if the best ones only come from cartel packs and I end up buying them from the GTN with credits. IMO, they should be available on event/reputation vendors or as achievement rewards so that you feel a real accomplishment when getting them.

Currently, more than 95% of all vanity items come from the Cartel Market. I see that you are sometimes adding new items to event vendors, but they pale in comparison to the Cartel Market.

Therefore, please don't save the most beautiful items for the Cartel Market, but put some of them to the vendors as well. And don't forget to regularily update them as well. IMO, each month we should not only get a new cartel pack, but also get new items at those vendors, instead of maybe one new item once or twice a year.

Edited by Jerba

• +1 for armor mannequins (would need both genders and all body types).
  • +1 for other legacy characters to be visible.
  • Definitely keen on a variety of plant life.
  • NPCs that are more animated. I personally don't have a need for full customizable travel paths, just something like pacing movement within a rectangle rather than static on a square (less collision mechanics required).
  • Floor coverings that aren't rugs...good example are the shiny tiles, with gold trim etc, in Coruscant Senate Buidling and Alderaan Palaces.

Wow...read thru this thread and saw nothing about...HAVOC SQUAD?! :) Would love to see a theme/set of banners, neon light signs, carpets, equipment, etc. with Havoc Squad's logo on them. :sy_havoc:

Havoc Squad is tired of living out of their ship and is requesting the Republic to allow them to establish numerous bases of operation within the strongholds on all planets available! :sy_havoc:

Also, anything relating to Revan/Revanites/Kotor/HK would be amazing as well!

Thanks for reading!

First one I thought of: that AMAZING animated star map of Tulak Hord that is seen when one completes the final class quest of the Inquisitor on Korriban.

First... definitely this guys idea... I loved that star map, an for further clarification it is behind the boss thing we kill right after freeing Khem Val...

Second... I REALLY WANT A MANNEQUIN !! only have two companions that actually show all of the armor they wear... and I really Really Want to be able to dress up a line of mannequins to look like the Dread Gaurds... have a "glorious throne room" ... so to speak...

Third... I saw the Alderaan throne... But I would love to see you guys add Calphayus' Throne from the boss encounter in the Dread Palace operation, not necessarily the dark one from the Council Fight but more the one he has in his past and future boss fight... *<-- Sorry Spoiler alert*

Fourth... The Ceiling lights in the Tyrans boss fight, Dread Palace again, the upside down holocron looking lights he has alternating with cages... really nice evil feel to them...

Fifth... Please Please Please... Make a Wall decoration that makes the wall look like it has built in shelves with datacrons, datapads, scrolls, nik naks, like the walls in Thanatons library, or the upstairs walls in the Korriban academy...

Sixth... if you could... being able to display our legacy Characters as prisoners inside a stasis machine, I am referring to the machine that Khem Val is suspended in when we first encounter him inside the tomb... would be awesome... Or if ya can't make that happen with our legacy characters, it would be totally awesome if we could have npcs suspended in them... haha like having a jawa in suspended animation... or an Eshka... or a random npc jedi/ sith ... or a Trandoshian...

and Seventh... last one... Those stands with ancient sith armor... they are all over the place in the Korriban tombs, and I think I saw one in the seeker droid mission on Belsavis...

- Dancers

- Plants

- Weapon display rack

- Armor display mannequins

- Slot Machines

- Landing pad that displays ship I landed in (maybe just on Tattaooine depending on space available?)

- Legacy Characters

- Furniture (many variations of chairs/tables/sofa/etc)

- Paintings

- Lamps

More to follow...

Instead of a Star Forge on my front lawn, a full grown Krayt Dragon would be nice.

Secondary would be:

- a functional Dejarik board

- a functional Sabaac table

and

- a table in the corner with an npc (or companion) to play pazaak with

A giant statue of one of our characters to set up in the living room or something would be nice too.