Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

I think the outside should be customize able also like if your on Dromund Kaas for example if you control the land around the stronghold i would make it so you can be able to put up statues or perhaps a large garden when you walk in. Also one thing that pisses me off is that Dromund Kaas never has a Rain Effect not even if you put the Graphics up high, it's just something to give it a reality base planet thing.

Anyways back to the point the whole compound should be customization from the inside of the large building to the outside lawn area or... sand/snow wasteland area if you want broken down ship parts or droids working on repairing something it don't matter. My idea is simple add an area around the stronghold where you can customize and make your own.

On top of that i won't mind statues of your person that are made out of steel or perhaps a dummy like in Skyrim that wears your equipment that you equip to it like if you want it to wear your PVE Armor while you do PVP or something like that. Just something to give your Stronghold a more feeling like home instead of living on your ship which i think we should also be able to later on change our ships as long as we have to keep the Default ship to fly around in, inside a large hanger in the stronghold.

- Signed by Mandolore the Unbreakable

Edited by LionEmperor

Would some sort of waterfall decoration (other than the Jedi fountains) be possible? I think that could be pretty cool.

And please continue to create things for crafters to make for the strongholds rather than just only put out new things to be bought with CC's.

Imperial intelligence agents or Imperial guard personnel

Sith acolytes/lords

Jedi padawans/masters

Unfinished Colossus Statue

Dark council thrones

Imperial/Republic officers

Solida Hesks Mesa decorations

Prison cells

Class quest specific decorations Ex star map from korriban

Edited by nwenner
Better ideas

I want to be able to see all my characters on my legacy as residents of my strongholds...

IDK, walking around the corridors or perfoming some actions like meditating, using datapads, checking weapons, training, or any other related stuff...

Please... give our other toons a place in the galaxy to be while we are not playing as them...

has anyone said mannequins yet because i have a lot of armor so haveing mannequins would be nice so i can put my armor on mannequins. did i mention that i want mannequins?

oh twilek dancers, statues of the main cast of kotor 1/2 and a hot tub would nice as well.

oh forgot the giant space hamster let the running gag keep on running

Edited by Jrr_hypernova

Let us use our alts with our main character has other companions B cuz I have 3 bounty hunters and it would be nice to have them all work out and I'm the same team

How I see this working is either you can pick and choose what all do you want to use as companions for backup like hell Knights of the Old Republic was because you were able to have different character abilities and classifications in your party it would be great if Star Wars The Old Republic is like that too you could pick and choose what you want to use as companions. / and you would be nice if you could have two of them instead of just won following you around

Could be missing it, but I'm not seeing any class specific decorations. There should be at least one for each class. Something significant or sentimental.

Such as a Dark Council chair for the inquisitor, or Satele's holocron for the knight.

Suggestions:

(NOTE: This will be for Republic, Empire, and Other (Hutt Cartel or Bounty Hunter related content).

Soldiers:

-Not just with their hands behind their back, but weapons drawn or aimed at someone or something. Even some on the ground, injured or dead (RP purposes or you're an evil Sith that just felt like wiping a whole platoon of Republic troops for the fun of it (great for screenshots). Maybe a few without their helmets on (their faces randomized. Still in the same category, but when placed, what face they have will be random upon placement).

-Scientists of various races or actions they perform.

-Imperial and Republic Officers, Engineers, and Pilots.

Alien Races

-Rodians, Twi'leks, etc... (At this point maybe be able to select what action they are performing).

Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, and Bounty Hunters

-Performing certain tasks. Dueling, meditating, testing out their flamethrowers or jet packs, choking or healing someone, studying a Holocron, taking life-signs on a frozen bounty in carbonite, building a lightsaber, lifting heavy objects or people, performing Force Lightning on someone, the list goes on.

Dancers:

-Need more races and in different colors other than tan or blue skin pigment. Performing different types of dancing.

Iconic Heroes:

-Jedi Council members, Dark Council, Hutts, Soldiers/Generals/Officers, Revan, Malgus, Wookies, this list also goes on...

Decorations of our Characters:

-Statues or big Holo Projections of our Characters, after they complete their storyline (Their armor being the same as the one they currently wear with the option of hiding the headgear.

Secret Rooms:

-Able to place decorations to hide certain rooms and only by hitting a secret switch--they move to the side-- can one enter. (Think Bruce Wayne's manor from the Batman movies)

Stronghold Traps:

-Being able to set traps for opposing faction players (Can be toggled on or off). These traps ranging from:

• An energy field keeping the player's trapped for a minute and then forcing them out of the stronghold.

• Sealed in carbonite and shipped out.

• Being dragged away by Sand People (Tatooine only).

• Catapulted out of a window (either by a random NPC Sith or Jedi using Force Push or an explosion).

• Burned alive (causing an instant KO and they have to leave to be spawned back at a med center.

• Electrocuted via tesla coils that come from the walls or ground or by a Sith using Force Lightning.

• Dropped into a Sarlaac Pit or Rancor Pit (again Tatooine only. Being eaten seen as a cutscene or animation).

• Statues (Normal size or huge) coming to life and ambushing the intruder. (Bigger statue--being outside-- will either grab the player and throw him or her off the balcony or stomping on them).

• Vaped by cannon fire.

• Dropped into one of those garbage disposals and being dragged down by the creature living there (See "Star Wars: A New Hope" for reference).

• Getting attacked and thrown by a Wookie (Ripping arms off not implemented due to too AWESOMENESS (Toby Turner reference)

• Run over or squashed by a Speeder or Starship.

• Getting grabbed by metal tentacles in the wall and frozen in carbonite and becoming a wall decoration. (I'm thinking this happening when they try going up or down the staircase.

• Boulder (Indiana Jones moment. Only works going up or down staircases (music included maybe?).

• Impaled by a NPC Jedi Shadow or a Sith Assassin from behind (Animation of the character's expression and a great big burning hole in chest).

• Countdown to self-destruction. (Cutscene of the Stronghold exploding).

• Taking a drink from the bar and finding out it's poisoned.

• Droid ambush (Wall panels that revolve or sink, that reveal HK droids (Maybe include the voice box of the original HK? The funny remarks they would make before finishing you off)).

• A tossed thermal, stun or smoke grenade with a following of special forces storming the room and taking you out.

• Room goes dark, you hear the sounds of several foot steps, then--all at once-- you see lightsabers being lit, you're surrounded by Jedi or Sith. (You're Screwed...) (This one would be a cutscene)

• Spaced/thrown out the airlock. (Flagships only). The whole vacuum of space idea.

• Doors shut from behind and the room is filled with gas.

• Squashed by a falling Hutt.

• Flying Jawa to the face! (Include Jawa Scream) The Jawa then lands on your stomach, after you fall on your back, and does a little jig.

• Ewoks jumping from the ceiling and landing on the player-- beating you with clubs (Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)

• Feet get swiped from under you by a speeding astromech droid from nowhere. Animation of flipping and landing on your face or back while hearing the whistling of the droid in content. Droid: "Intruder + Kissing floor = Pwned"

• Ceiling tile or pipe falls on you.

• Walking into the room , doors instantly shut on you and reveal a hidden compartment with a bomb with a timer on it-- counting down until your eradication. (Cutscen of you banging on the door or window while an NPC (Sith, Jedi, Smuggler, or Jawa playing with his droid, watches) (Jawa waving goodbye then walking casually out of the building while you are panicking on what to do).

• OPs Boss appears and you have to fight or run for your life to the exit. (Only acquired by a drop in Nightmare mode)

• Asteroid falls on you. (What are the chances?)

• Room is locked and is flooded (Good if it's a stronghold surrounded by water).

• You step into a room that filled with plants and trees (cutscene). You hear rustling in the bushes and you character looks around. All the while, the camera view shows bits and pieces of a a furry beast coming from one place to another with climatic music slowly rising. Immediately, your character turns around with his or her weapon drawn. The camera view switches to what your character is seeing. At first there's nothing there, until the camera lowers to reveal an Ewok (or Jawa if this takes place on Tatooine). Queue Ewok music from when Leia sees Widget (Ewok from Return of the Jedi). Your character let's down his guard and slings or puts away his or her weapon.

You start making gestures for it to come closer, as if it were some pet. You smile at how cute it is until the Ewok picks up a spear and blows it's horn and a whole mess of Ewoks give out their high-pitched battle cry as they charge at you (music changes)-- throwing their spears and stones at your wake. You panic and make a run for the elevator while you see the camera switch to the Ewoks massing and gaining on you. Spears and stones whizzing by you as you turn the corner. Camera switches again as you make it to the elevator and frantically press the button.

You hear the pitter padder of their feet as they're getting closer. Your back is against the elevator and you see the Ewok mob catch sight of you. Just before they can get their little paws on you, the elevator door opens and you get in and close the sliding door. Camera catches a side angle of your face while leaning against the door, relieved to have gotten away...

Camera then switches behind your character as there are three Ewoks standing right behind you. You turn and--as soon as you do-- one of the Ewoks sucker punches you--knocking you out cold. Next scene is you tied up (like when Han Solo was tied to a stick) With you being carried away and the Ewok Dancing music starts to play as your character struggles to get free.... End of cutscene XD

-More later

As you can see, if they do implement traps, my stronghold would be a fun house for sure! XD

Edited by Koichi

Archeology/Alchemy/Laboratory: Many of these already exist in game in hospitals or laboratories in some form.

- A table with several ancient stone plates and artifacts on it

- Large stone tablets and artifacts

- Lab tables (with and without a dissected corrupted beast on it)

- Meditation mats

- Crates (open and closed) that contain archeological/medical/ tools

- Ancient weapons and armors (examples can be found on the Arcanum)

Training room:

- Everything a science fiction fitness room needs (punching bag, mats to put on the floor for exercises, etc).

- A locker with orb-like training droids and training weapons

- Repair and loading stations for other training droids

- A sparring ring

I'm adding a +1 for mannequins and holos of members of my legacy.

Please not holos, especially of legacy family members. It's bad enough they're forced on companions, but with Alts I actually want them to hang out together. So a real version, just like we can see their models in Femily Tree (the game can already pull their custom looks)

Edited by Pietrastor

Suggestions:

(NOTE: This will be for Republic, Empire, and Other (Hutt Cartel or Bounty Hunter related content).

Soldiers:

-Not just with their hands behind their back, but weapons drawn or aimed at someone or something. Even some on the ground, injured or dead (RP purposes or you're an evil Sith that just felt like wiping a whole platoon of Republic troops for the fun of it (great for screenshots). Maybe a few without their helmets on (their faces randomized. Still in the same category, but when placed, what face they have will be random upon placement).

-Scientists of various races or actions they perform.

-Imperial and Republic Officers

Alien Races

-Rodians, Twi'leks, etc... (At this point maybe be able to select what action they are performing).

Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, and Bounty Hunters

-Performing certain tasks. Dueling, meditating, testing out their flamethrowers or jet packs, choking or healing someone, studying a Holocron, taking life-signs on a frozen bounty in carbonite, building a lightsaber, lifting heavy objects or people, performing Force Lightning on someone, the list goes on.

Dancers:

-Need more races and in different colors other than tan or blue skin pigment. Performing different types of dancing.

Iconic Heroes:

-Jedi Council members, Dark Council, Hutts, Soldiers/Generals/Officers, Revan, Malgus, Wookies, this list also goes on...

Decorations of our Characters:

-Statues or big Holo Projections of our Characters, after they complete their storyline (Their armor being the same as the one they currently wear with the option of hiding the headgear.

Secret Rooms:

-Able to place decorations to hide certain rooms and only by hitting a secret switch--they move to the side-- can one enter. (Think Bruce Wayne's manor from the Batman movies)

Stronghold Traps:

-Being able to set traps for opposing faction players (Can be toggled on or off). These traps ranging from:

• An energy field keeping the player's trapped for a minute and then forcing them out of the stronghold.

• Sealed in carbonite and shipped out.

• Being dragged away by Sand People (Tatooine only).

• Catapulted out of a window (either by a random NPC Sith or Jedi using Force Push or an explosion).

• Burned alive (causing an instant KO and they have to leave to be spawned back at a med center.

• Electrocuted via tesla coils that come from the walls or ground or by a Sith using Force Lightning.

• Dropped into a Sarlaac Pit or Rancor Pit (again Tatooine only. Being eaten seen as a cutscene or animation).

• Statues (Normal size or huge) coming to life and ambushing the intruder. (Bigger statue--being outside-- will either grab the player and throw him or her off the balcony or stomping on them).

• Vaped by cannon fire.

• Dropped into one of those garbage disposals and being dragged down by the creature living there (See "Star Wars: A New Hope" for reference).

• Getting attacked and thrown by a Wookie (Ripping arms off not implemented due to too AWESOMENESS (Toby Turner reference)

• Run over or squashed by a Speeder or Starship.

• Getting grabbed by metal tentacles in the wall and frozen in carbonite and becoming a wall decoration. (I'm thinking this happening when they try going up or down the staircase.

• Boulder (Indiana Jones moment. Only works going up or down staircases (music included maybe?).

• Impaled by a NPC Jedi Shadow or a Sith Assassin from behind (Animation of the character's expression and a great big burning hole in chest).

• Countdown to self-destruction. (Cutscene of the Stronghold exploding).

• Taking a drink from the bar and finding out it's poisoned.

• Droid ambush (Wall panels that revolve or sink, that reveal HK droids (Maybe include the voice box of the original HK? The funny remarks they would make before finishing you off)).

• A tossed thermal, stun or smoke grenade with a following of special forces storming the room and taking you out.

• Room goes dark, you hear the sounds of several foot steps, then--all at once-- you see lightsabers being lit, you're surrounded by Jedi or Sith. (You're Screwed...) (This one would be a cutscene)

• Spaced/thrown out the airlock. (Flagships only). The whole vacuum of space idea.

• Doors shut from behind and the room is filled with gas.

• Squashed by a falling Hutt.

• Flying Jawa to the face! (Include Jawa Scream) The Jawa then lands on your stomach, after you fall on your back, and does a little jig.

• Ewoks jumping from the ceiling and landing on the player-- beating you with clubs (Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)

• Feet get swiped from under you by a speeding astromech droid from nowhere. Animation of flipping and landing on your face or back while hearing the whistling of the droid in content. Droid: "Intruder + Kissing floor = Pwned"

• Ceiling tile or pipe falls on you.

• Walking into the room , doors instantly shut on you and reveal a hidden compartment with a bomb with a timer on it-- counting down until your eradication. (Cutscen of you banging on the door or window while an NPC (Sith, Jedi, Smuggler, or Jawa playing with his droid, watches) (Jawa waving goodbye then walking casually out of the building while you are panicking on what to do).

• OPs Boss appears and you have to fight or run for your life to the exit. (Only acquired by a drop in Nightmare mode)

• Asteroid falls on you. (What are the chances?)

• Room is locked and is flooded (Good if it's a stronghold surrounded by water).

• You step into a room that filled with plants and trees (cutscene). You hear rustling in the bushes and you character looks around. All the while, the camera view shows bits and pieces of a a furry beast coming from one place to another with climatic music slowly rising. Immediately, your character turns around with his or her weapon drawn. The camera view switches to what your character is seeing. At first there's nothing there, until the camera lowers to reveal an Ewok (or Jawa if this takes place on Tatooine). Queue Ewok music from when Leia sees Widget (Ewok from Return of the Jedi). Your character let's down his guard and slings or puts away his or her weapon.

You start making gestures for it to come closer, as if it were some pet. You smile at how cute it is until the Ewok picks up a spear and blows it's horn and a whole mess of Ewoks give out their high-pitched battle cry as they charge at you (music changes)-- throwing their spears and stones at your wake. You panic and make a run for the elevator while you see the camera switch to the Ewoks massing and gaining on you. Spears and stones whizzing by you as you turn the corner. Camera switches again as you make it to the elevator and frantically press the button.

You hear the pitter padder of their feet as they're getting closer. Your back is against the elevator and you see the Ewok mob catch sight of you. Just before they can get their little paws on you, the elevator door opens and you get in and close the sliding door. Camera catches a side angle of your face while leaning against the door, relieved to have gotten away...

Camera then switches behind your character as there are three Ewoks standing right behind you. You turn and--as soon as you do-- one of the Ewoks sucker punches you--knocking you out cold. Next scene is you tied up (like when Han Solo was tied to a stick) With you being carried away and the Ewok Dancing music starts to play as your character struggles to get free.... End of cutscene XD

-More later

As you can see, if they do implement traps, my stronghold would be a fun house for sure! XD

this idea is amazing!

My five main requests in order:

1) Ability to apply emotes/animation loops to companions (and maybe even other NPCs) when you place them.

2) Armor stands/mannequins to display Armor on.

3) Ability to display your alts (even if only as holograms, the way alts' companions are displayed).

4) A consumable to apply to individual companions/alts to display them "in person" when logged in on other characters, instead of as holograms.

5) Lots of individual NPCs from quests/storylines like Moff Pyron or General Var Suthra (probably best treated the same as the vehicles - only able to be placed once per Stronghold).