Are there plans to offer ANY rewards for legacy level 50?

TheGreatFrosty

I should probably say, can we have any rewards for anyone over legacy level 25.

I'm legacy level 50, I've played a fair bit to reach it as I'm sure many have. Ignoring the arguments of "Omg play less", it is a real shame that there is no real reward for attaining these higher levels, especially as it is currently one of the few forms of end game progression.

To anyone that can answer the question : are there any plans to start rewarding those higher up the legacy level ladder?

It would be nice to offer some fancy reward, hell even cosmetics, as an end game goal, rather than all this casual catering that we see in legacy ATM.

Edited by TheGreatFrosty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im legacy 48 atm would be nice at level 50 if it gave you something for all your hard work like 1 million creds for example

See, I don't think it should be that. Something like special cosmetics, a title, nothing to give a huge advantage, but just a small way to reward the player and for him/her to show off their achievements.

Would be nice to see Legacy levels actually mean something...as it is now there's no point in Legacy after you get to level 15. Everything in it is just a credit sink =\

Agreed which is why I need your support. Click my sig!!! :)

On the reward for Legacy 50: I hear it's a portal to this place called "out side". :eek:

:D

Edited by Urael

I've been Legacy 50 for a couple months now and been wondering the same. I understand they will probably update the perks as the game ages but it would still have been nice if they already had something in place for those players. Titles for various milestones are easy enough to do (Legacy 10, 25, and 50 perhaps). Anything above 25 should probably give discounted perk rates or even make some of them no cost.

I've been Legacy 50 for a couple months now and been wondering the same. I understand they will probably update the perks as the game ages but it would still have been nice if they already had something in place for those players. Titles for various milestones are easy enough to do (Legacy 10, 25, and 50 perhaps). Anything above 25 should probably give discounted perk rates or even make some of them no cost.

Or Legacy Levels could have meaning overall. Want to find out how? Click my sig!!!! :)

Agreed which is why I need your support. Click my sig!!! :)

On the reward for Legacy 50: I hear it's a portal to this place called "out side". :eek:

:D

It's actually not hard to get high legacy levels, especially if you mainly play one character. Gaining legacy levels actually discourages the use of other characters. If you stick to one and do a lot of Hard Mode Flashpoints and Operations, then you'll gain a ton more legacy XP than someone that is on their third or fourth character.

Hello! So I spoke to Principle Lead Systems Designer Damion Schubert about this, and he feels that with some of the Legacy rebalancing that has occurred recently, he definitely agrees that there is a need for more rewards for players with Legacy levels 25 and higher. The team hasn't made any decisions yet, but it is something that they are exploring.

It's really weird that most legacy levels unlock nothing at all.

It really diminishes the sense of accomplishment when you get nothing for it.

"Yay for progress, I guess?"

EDIT: I propose legacy 50 give you a twi'lek dancer on your ship.

Edited by Felioats

At legacy level 50, I think we should be able to complete only class quests and the planet chains, and get to level 48 by the end of coreillia.

make this bonus xp unlock only go toward the faction for which you have a 50, that way people haev to at least play the side missions on the other faction, if they have legacy lvl 50, but have never been on the other side.

Hello! So I spoke to Principle Lead Systems Designer Damion Schubert about this, and he feels that with some of the Legacy rebalancing that has occurred recently, he definitely agrees that there is a need for more rewards for players with Legacy levels 25 and higher. The team hasn't made any decisions yet, but it is something that they are exploring.

So not in the life time of the game being pay to play and then legacy unlocks will have to be weighed up against what you can sell in the cash shop. Not going to make much money if anything decent in the cash shop is repeated in the Legacy and going to make even less if the decent stuff is in the Legacy.

For all the hype Legacy got its not really necessary to get over 20 and seems to be brushed under the rug and forgotten about.

You make it sound like it is something they are considering while also considering not doing it. It's not hard to add Legacy 50 stuff, it doesn't even have to be super great just add some stuff. I mean you guys released the Chevin Conglomerate Live Event after all, can't be that hard.

I appreciate you guys paying attention to this, and it would be nice if the dedicated players could get something for leveling their Legacy.

I think 5000 Cartel Coins would be fine....

... that was a joke :csw_c3po:

2 high ranking title ideas for L50 legacy holders. (both titles included)

Empire:

(Character) is The Grand Moff of Legacy

Republic:

(Character) is the General of Legacy

+

and even give us a special 130% special L50 legacy speeder no reskins a complete new looking one

+

Should also receive 1 Legendary item with all legendary Mods, Armoring, Enchancements (hilts,barrels) with maybe a new colour crystal for the guns/lightsabers.

+

1 million credits

+

Here comes the corny part: any ewok pet lol

2 high ranking title ideas for L50 legacy holders. (both titles included)

Empire:

(Character) is The Grand Moff of Legacy

Republic:

(Character) is the General of Legacy

+

and even give us a special 130% special L50 legacy speeder no reskins a complete new looking one

+

Should also receive 1 Legendary item with all legendary Mods, Armoring, Enchancements (hilts,barrels) with maybe a new colour crystal for the guns/lightsabers.

+

1 million credits

+

Here comes the corny part: any ewok pet lol

Most of those are sort've palatable but not the kind of legacy perk I hope they go for. I'd much prefer if they add more quality of life stuff that is unlocked by legacy, although reduced credit cost is a must. Most of the prices are exorbitant. I disagree with you about the 1 Legendary item thing. That's either super good for pve or pvp, maybe super good for both, and sort've unfair to raiders or pvpers respectively.

Given that when the Legacy system was introduced.. the whole thing was stated as being a reward for high Legacy levels OR for buying the unlock with a lot of credits.. I think the more appropriate question to ask is... why was it changed FROM being a reward for reaching a certain legacy level... into being nothing but a credit sink?

Why would you even release legacy to 50 when content ends at 25. You wouldn't do this with class stories etc.

Was legacy not considered a worthy feature when you released the game?

funny it was so worthy it was the 'awesome' content delivered to us instead of functioning rateds in 1.2

Thanks for the reply. As one who has been using legacy quite a bit and is approaching 50, I think we need a big new perk unlock as a freebie for the accomplishment of hitting 50. A reward for all of the game play involved. :)