Are there plans to offer ANY rewards for legacy level 50?

TheGreatFrosty

Things that are "soon" are months away

Things that are "planned" are so far away we've never seen one live yet

And this is being "explored"?

Might as well freeze yourself in carbonite for 5 years if you don't feel like waiting.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 high ranking title ideas for L50 legacy holders. (both titles included)

Empire:

(Character) is The Grand Moff of Legacy

Republic:

(Character) is the General of Legacy

+

and even give us a special 130% special L50 legacy speeder no reskins a complete new looking one

+

Should also receive 1 Legendary item with all legendary Mods, Armoring, Enchancements (hilts,barrels) with maybe a new colour crystal for the guns/lightsabers.

+

1 million credits

+

Here comes the corny part: any ewok pet lol

well, i do think the legendary weapon and speeder are nice ideas, but i think that they should be rewards from legendary quests that are made available by reaching certain legacy levels.

when the quests are unlocked, you have to get the quests from a certain spot, and finish up the multitude of epic quest phases to get the quest done, then hand it in and presto, legendary item/pet/speeder.

this way they can implement a legendary while keeping the experience of getting said legendary an epicaly legendary experience, all the while keeping legacy levels relevant.

Hello! So I spoke to Principle Lead Systems Designer Damion Schubert about this, and he feels that with some of the Legacy rebalancing that has occurred recently, he definitely agrees that there is a need for more rewards for players with Legacy levels 25 and higher. The team hasn't made any decisions yet, but it is something that they are exploring.

Ha ha =) great!

Just dinged legacy 26. Look forward to what you guys will have for us later on. Thank you :D

Hello! So I spoke to Principle Lead Systems Designer Damion Schubert about this, and he feels that with some of the Legacy rebalancing that has occurred recently, he definitely agrees that there is a need for more rewards for players with Legacy levels 25 and higher. The team hasn't made any decisions yet, but it is something that they are exploring.

How about they check out the post in my signature for some real suggestions?

Great. Hopefully it won't cost credits! Players want more useful and great legacy perks that unlock just by reaching legacy levels, not stupid, ridiculously high credit sinks nobody in their right mind can even afford to pay! Edited by Glzmo

Great. Hopefully it won't cost credits! Players want more useful and great legacy perks that unlock just by reaching legacy levels, not stupid, ridiculously high credit sinks nobody in their right mind can even afford to pay!

Dont worry it will be something like 500k per point for character perks and 5 to 10 million a piece per global unlocks.

BUT you dont have to worry they will have a cartel coin option for you so they cost 0 credit exactly like what you asked.

Edited by warultima

I have two Legacy Level 50 Servers.

I don't expect them to give me anything that actually improves game since that would be unfair to the more casual players. A Title, or maybe a "Family Garage" which allows you to use any of your Legacy Character's space ships on any character, would be nice.

Even if we get any perk available for legacy 50, knowing bioware we will still have to pay a few million credits to unlock it.

Yup legacy level means nothing ... if you can pay the way over the top prices, you get the perk ..... why bother having legacy levels at all .... its a joke

Hello! The team hasn't made any decisions yet, but it is something that they are exploring.

lol, sounds like 3 guys standing around the water cooler/coffeee maker:

1st guy: think maybe we should should add some high level Legacy perks?

2nd guy: <shrugs>

3rd guy: yeah, maybe <shrugs>

One thing I hope you guys realize about New Legacy Content is that by the time it gets added most people will already be legacy 50. So once again we'll get a bit of new content, then legacy xp is useless yet again with nothing to work towards.

Not only should they add legacy perks for levels 25-50, but raise the cap to 100, or 200 and also add some higher level perks to work towards.

One thing I hope you guys realize about New Legacy Content is that by the time it gets added most people will already be legacy 50. So once again we'll get a bit of new content, then legacy xp is useless yet again with nothing to work towards.

Not only should they add legacy perks for levels 25-50, but raise the cap to 100, or 200 and also add some higher level perks to work towards.

For us sure, but that is kind of the curse of being in a MMO from the beginning. Pretty much every MMO I've played from beginning has been like this.

You can also look at as we'll have a significant advantage and access to these over new or relatively new players around that time.

That's also the blessing of being in a MMO from its beginning. We'll have stuff that nobody else will be able to even obtain. The longer you play, and the more originals that fade out over time, then creates this unique appeal to vets as we'll the few to many with goodies and what not that others either have a long time ahead to obtain or no chance.

I must say I like your idea of raising the cap on legacy levels and then adding new stuff at high bench marks. It will almost mimic the vet reward system in SWG which I liked.

Damn, I was thinking about it, too! I am about to hit legacy and people with legacy 50 are usually those playing from Early Access and are extremally dedicated to the game. They do deserve some kind of a special reward once game hits f2p! Unique legacy item set would be so nice! (How about Adaptive Jedi/Sith clothing we see in prequel saga? The one Jedi put their robes over.

Damn, I was thinking about it, too! I am about to hit legacy and people with legacy 50 are usually those playing from Early Access and are extremally dedicated to the game. They do deserve some kind of a special reward once game hits f2p! Unique legacy item set would be so nice! (How about Adaptive Jedi/Sith clothing we see in prequel saga? The one Jedi put their robes over.

There are so many ideas like this which would be great, and on the surface they don't seem difficult to implement. I really think there is a desperate need to reward diligence and loyalty, especially given the game's somewhat rough first year.

I think they need to stop their reluctance to "exclude" the casual player from any form of content, especially things as vanity orientated as cosmetics. Only an extremely selfish player would oppose such a move, and I'm sure they would be in the minority whilst most players, casual or not, would be happy to see the game with some attainable "end game" goal.

It doesn't really matter that it might be out of many player's current reach - it's all about having a target and a reason to keep playing rather than the instant gratification system which devalues the whole experience.

Edited by TheGreatFrosty

One thing that I'd thought would be cool would be that, starting at say Legacy 50, one would be considered to be from an "Established Family" (or whatever). Then give a discount on Legacy unlocks/Character Perks that would increase every 5 levels. With a 5% unlock discount at 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 that would culminate in a 25% reduction, or at 10% it would be a 50% deduction. That would be nice for people with high legacies, the type to clearly enjoy leveling alts and such... make it less of a hit to buy up all those EXP bonuses.

Why would you even release legacy to 50 when content ends at 25. You wouldn't do this with class stories etc.

Was legacy not considered a worthy feature when you released the game?

*insert wavy vision dream sequence lines here*

What if they gave us 100 Cartel Coins per Legacy Level?

(whatever your highest legacy level was across all servers naturally)

It's just something you earn for playing and earning legacy levels!

*insert wavy vision dream sequence lines here*

See, I don't think it should be that. Something like special cosmetics, a title, nothing to give a huge advantage, but just a small way to reward the player and for him/her to show off their achievements.

1 million credits is NOT a huge advantage. Honestly, if it WERE going to be credits, I'd want something like 10 million for level 50 legacy. I have 4 level 50s, and a few 30s, and I'm at level 39. It's incredibly hard and time consuming to get to level 50.

BUT, I would rather not have credits at all, and some cool new legacy unlock. Maybe start my alts at level 10? (1-10 is a joke anyway for people who make alts), or something of that magnitude.

Every time you ding a new Legacy Level, you get some more Legacy Credits:

LL1-10 = 25k Legacy Credits p/ level

LL11-20 = 50k Legacy Credits p/ level

LL21-30 = 75k Legacy Credtis p/ level

LL31-40 = 100k Legacy Credits p/ level

LL41-50 = 150k Legacy Credits p/ level

This money can only be spent on Legacy Unlocks, and is a one time thing across all characters. So if you spend it all on Global Unlocks, you get it for all characters, and if you disperse it around Character unlocks, only those characters get it.

So in total, you would have 4,000,000 Credits to spend across all characters on your Legacy for Unlocks.

Edited by Toogeloo