The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cathar!

Community: We want more species! GOD.

Bioware: We give you... CATHAR!

Community: We want a different one!

Bioware: ...

But seriously.

I hope the next one is trandoshan. I want to beat up a trooper named captain kirk in a hand to hand brawl as a trandoshan... really badly.

What do you guys want next?

(Ps: ty bioware for more species.)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously.

I hope the next one is trandoshan. I want to beat up a trooper named captain kirk in a hand to hand brawl as a trandoshan... really badly.

VOICE OVER! It's HUMAN voice over. So no non-human species anytime soon. more like never.

I'll listen to a Wookie growl or a Selkath... do whatever it does for all 50 levels.

I can see the forum rage already. 'I spacebar through all my Wookie growls' 'it got old by level 1'

Anyway Cathar are cool. And lol at those for acting like Cathar never existed. Ignorance or trololol? i can't tell anymore.

But seriously.

That's...not quite what's happening. It's more like:

Bioware: What new species would you want?

Community: Oh! Okay, this, this, this, and this.

Bioware: We give you...CATHAR!

Community: ... um, thanks, but Cathar wasn't even our top two choices. Is this all?

But seriously.

I always asked for Togruta. Which Togruta was most of the times ahead of Cathar in polls. Bioware choosing the easy way comes as a no surprise by now.

I STILL want Togruta.

Seriously? Cathar is what we're getting? Anything else?

How can you mess up playable species in a STAR WARS game? There's so many to choose from and they consistently choose wrong.

To be fair they've chosen wrong with pretty much every other decision they made about this game, so at least they're consistent.

To be fair they've chosen wrong with pretty much every other decision they made about this game, so at least they're consistent.

They choose the specie that did not need to redo any gear.

All they have to do is a few new face meshes and alpha layers.

Something you can give to a texturer artist on the side and would be done in a week or two of work effort.

A new race is nice but only one....meh... Its not like they need to do new voice overs. With the immense variety of races in Star Wars lore ...we get Cathar??? What about Rodians, Nemodians, Nautolans, Wookies, Bothans,Kel Dor, Mon Calamari, Kaleesh, Quarren, Trandoshan, Ubese and at least 4 or 5 dozen other races....hell even droids are better then Cathar,,,, It;s not like the different races have different a racial bonus, just some useless emote...

... This SWTOR or Thundercats online?

Anyways, Cats? Seriously?

i love her lol

i am pretty happy with a new species i think it's a start to get wookies ;D i would love to be a wookie jedi or they should add trandoshans or jawas!!! or even a joda race :D