Guild Summit General Discussion

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it will come out that soon, seems like a pretty big update - although as I mentioned before - a lot of this stuff should have been included from launch.

Should have - yes. Unfortunately there was no way it could've ever happened and I'm glad they didn't wait to launch the game for these features.

so yeah, I've got to take my son to school, can someone take notes. Also if anyone is using it the Cover it Live feature, could you let me know if my question get's answered. Thanks.

Won't miss much since the stream ended. Will be back up at 2 CST

What?

Only the rich guilds get Guild Banks at first? :mad:

No, guild banks will be available to ALL guilds.

Unlocking all 7 tabs though will cost a lot. He meant that only rich guilds (at the moment) will have the capability of unlocking the last few tabs, because they'll cost so much (kinda like your ship's cargo hold tabs).

No reason to fret my friend ;)

No, only the richest guilds will be able to afford to unlock all the guild bank slots straight away.

Whew. My stream skipped at that part so all I heard was

"Only the richest guilds will be able to unlock guild banks"

why the hell are you not streaming the entire event?

From a video of someone who posted something the night before, they signed an NDA, so I am assuming, they are showing stuff that they aren't ready to talk about and whats what the NDA was for. The tour as the BW person said above me.

Edited by TheOnyxHero