Guild Summit General Discussion

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be interesting to see what will be covered today....all I heard on last nights TORWARS podcast were huge guild leaders screaming for Raid or die and the OMG exodus of the hardcore raider. My fear is that this conference will basically be a repeat of the SOE guild summit that happened for EQ after that the game was steered by a handful of mega guilds. Edited by Jett-Rinn

It's going to be interesting to see what will be covered today....all I heard on last nights TORWARS podcast were huge guild leaders screaming for Raid or die and the OMG exodus of the hardcore raider. My fear is that this conference will basically be a repeat of the SOE guild summit that happened for EQ after that the game was steered by a handful of huge mega guilds.

Except that the guild leaders at this summit aren't just mega guilds, they are big guilds, small guilds, raiding guilds, pvp guilds, rp guilds, etc. It's a diverse group so that Bioware gets feedback from all different angles, not just those of the most hardcore crowd.

Except that the guild leaders at this summit aren't just mega guilds, they are big guilds, small guilds, raiding guilds, pvp guilds, rp guilds, etc. It's a diverse group so that Bioware gets feedback from all different angles, not just those of the most hardcore crowd.

So we have been told....I'll remain skeptical (maybe even pessimistic) until I am shown different.

So we have been told....I'll remain skeptical (maybe even pessimistic) until I am shown different.

My guild is renowned as a guild for working adults and parents who love to game but don't have much time to do so. Our guild leader is there, so that proves that it's not just the diehard raiding guilds at this event.

My guild is renowned as a guild for working adults and parents who love to game but don't have much time to do so. Our guild leader is there, so that proves that it's not just the diehard raiding guilds at this event.

So is my guild, and we didnt get an invite :( Looks like you stole the "working adults and parents that love to game but dont have much time to do so" spot.