Guild Summit General Discussion

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That you have to tell people that was a joke speaks volumes about this forum community and the amount of tinfoil must be being used to make hats.

No if we can put away our white cowboy hats and turn our snide meters off for a sec....what it says is we have a community that is very skittish and concerned about what direction this game will go after this summit; that should be respected even if you personally think everything is A-OK.

Everyone, Stephen's "secret stuff" comment was just a joke. The welcome and 1.2 preview were completed a little early, and the Guild Leaders are now headed to the studio to take a tour and have lunch. Once they're back at the Summit (2:00PM CST), the panels will resume. We aren't able to bring video equipment along during the studio tour, but you won't miss any panel discussions.

Come on now! You guys are in Austin. I sure you guys have an army of android, iphones, and ipads between you! Livestream has a Mobile app to broadcast with.

(And yes, the mentioning of Austin was a hipster joke).

Nope I think that was something besides force choke.....which points to the homogenization all of the classes

What are you talking about? he reached out with a choking motion in his hand. the victim lifted off his feet holding his own throat in agony.

Ship Droid Affection?! LOL. I don't want him to like me more...unless that means he shuts up more. Does more affection mean he shuts up more cause I'll max him out ASAP.

Yes. The Ship Droid is clearly the Jar Jar of SWTOR.

Smuggler using the force choke ability!

Sure looked like it...and what looks like a sith warrior having some sort of flametrower.

I'm going to have to hear more about this, but am I the only one thinking that this seems completely ridiculous?

SE

Edited by ShavedEwok

Sure looked like it...and what looks like a sith warrior having some sort of flametrower.

I'm going to have to hear more about this, but am I the only one thinking that this feels completely ridiculous?

SE

I'll personally reserve judgement until we get the details in the panel regarding the legacy system.

What I DON'T want to see from Legacy is homogenizing classes, and punishing people for sticking with their original characters. Not everyone likes to create alts, so they should never be forced to do so.

What are you talking about? he reached out with a choking motion in his hand. the victim lifted off his feet holding his own throat in agony.

Yes but I'm telling myself they can't be that stupid okay? Let me have my delusions for a bit longer please.