Guild Summit General Discussion

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're still working on them! They're taking a bit to process and we ran into a couple technical issues with the recordings, but we're making progress and will post them to YouTube as soon as they're done.

can you stymie our anger by posting the power point presentation from the summit?

The summit garnered little information, as the devs were not there. Very little was discussed, concerning Guilds. We will not be getting Guild email, or Guild gather points or housing, anytime, soon, from what i gathered, and the subjects, were only brought by me, and 2 others. everyone else wanted to discuss character issues, and various points of view, about game direction, like RP and PVP, and PVE players, not liking pvp focus, as of late, by Devs.

It was well moderated by triggerpappy, but little information was given to us.

I would like to propose the idea of end game questing, even scenarios (if you will) that would add new level cap questing zones to existing planets that would provide segway content, new class questing, and even companion questing in either a daily style type fashion or a modified daily fashion resulting in a continuing story over the couse of a patch lifespan, that would reward planetary commendations as rewards to use on end game level gear for those who prefer to quest over PvE or PvP.