Guild Summit General Discussion

why the hell are you not streaming the entire event?

Because seeing small groups of people wandering around chatting and drinking coffee is dull? (and of course people might say stuff that hasn't been validated as totally true).

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be streaming all of the panels - right now, they're taking a break after the welcome to come tour the office and have lunch, and then the panels will resume :)

That really should have been said it caused the livestream viewers to drop by over half

couldnt the NDA also be the fact they are touring the campus and anything they see is proprietary and can't be shared? Calm down folks, I want to watch as bad and wanted to be there but was skipped over:(

Well since the guild summit is about to begin and the chat is moderated on the stream itself..

I Trevyn of Lifetapt Gaming invite you all to come watch it with us and chat in our open chat room while watching it and seeing what is to come for SW:TOR!

Check us out and spread it around!

Link: Lifetapt Gaming

Trevyn-

That really should have been said it caused the livestream viewers to drop by over half

The livestream viewers dropped by half because there is nothing to watch, so they'll come back in a couple hours once it's back on again. I fail to see the problem.

Pureblood JK and Chiss Smuggler eh? Liking the look of the uprated textures and most interestingly, the legacy powers. I wonder how that'll be balanced (probably a reeeeally long cooldown ;) ).

Looking good Bioware, looking good.

From what it looks like with over 2 million subs still, there are a lot of trolls on the forums saying they have un-subbed that have not. That is hard to believe :D

I have no doubt that some folks have unsubbed but the game is still growing; in my area it's still hard to find copies in stores.

The top 5 reason's BW stopped streaming are:

Reason #1

BW doesnt want us to see what they do with our $25 a month.

Reason #2

The Dev team responsible for the combat log was also responsible for cleaning the office.

Reason #3

The tech support droids couldnt figure out a remote feed

Reason #4

Being off script the Developers might actually let some real info slip

Reason #5

There really is secret stuff to disscuss with the most digitally connected group of gamers BW could find.

If there is nothing to watch don't post a panel time on the website, and then make it sound like on the webcast that we do not get to see it because we didn't go to texas.

It is not fair, they are having a q and a session at least thats what it sounded like we should be able to watch as well.

Yeah, I would like to know why we can not view the 10:30-11am CST discussion.

There is no 10:30-11:00 discussion. It seemed to me like they skipped the 10:00 Intros and just went into the presentation. Because that is definitely what we saw. State of the Game and Game Update 1.2 Presentation. It didn't take the full half hour it was scheduled for but that is to be expected.