Please move sprint to level 10

yukirshiro

There is no reason whatsoever to have a system where people can join warzones without sprint. It just gimps whatever team they end up with so much. All 3 warzones in this game are designed around getting to objectives in the least amount of time possible. Not having sprint is just too much of a disadvantage.

This is just a basic quality of life change there is no real argument against. It doesn't help anyone to force people to wait to 13 for sprint but let them enter WZs before that.

sprint shouldn't be level 10, it should be level 1.

not having sprint is painfully slow, there's just no need to put players through that punishment for 13 levels

it also shouldn't be called sprint, it should be called "walk a little less ridiculously slow"

Edited by Evuke

I've always wondered why we had to walk at all. I was on an alt last night and walked around a small area for a bit making kills for sport rather than have to walk a long way for missions. For the first few levels, this actually works well. Edited by Bamajawn

Only trollable threads get lots of interest. Threads, where the broad majority agrees on the topic- and its safe to say, that everyone does- won't get so many replies. You should have put in a combination of Nerf Tracer/Sorc/Fruitcakes in the topic for that.

Putting that runbuff at level 1 would be great, I felt like a snail and since we're in the PvP forum, PvPing before getting sprint is really really tiresome.

Edited by Twor

Not having sprint at level 1 is nothing more than a time sink.

I always found it hilarious that I can force leap enemies before I can run fast.

Just remove it as trained "ability" all together and increase our movement speed.

That would be fine with me too but there's obviously a reason they didn't do that. But there's no reason to put it off to 13 rather than 10 even if you want to put it off a few levels. And lots of reasons why putting it off to 13 is bad from a PVP perspective.

To you people asking that sprint be put in at level one:

Why not just get rid of sprint and globally boost running speed?

One less ability to crowd the bar...

For some of the more tricky datacrons, disabling sprint and moving at "normal" speed is better. Also sprint only works out of combat so globaly boosting running speed wouldn't work all too well.

To you people asking that sprint be put in at level one:

Why not just get rid of sprint and globally boost running speed?

One less ability to crowd the bar...

It's so there's a difference between in-combat and out of combat speed. Still is ridiculous that it's at 14. It's painful to go through the first planet on a new alt without sprint.

It isn't even just early level warzones. It is outright annoying having someone you group with for pve (world or first flashpoint) suddenly burst ahead of you everywhere and you do nothing but play catch up.

Sprint should be offered the instant you hit level 10 and head to station to pick your AC. 14 is tedious and frustrating especially when creating alts and the pre-25 speeder play style restriction.

For some of the more tricky datacrons, disabling sprint and moving at "normal" speed is better. Also sprint only works out of combat so globaly boosting running speed wouldn't work all too well.

They can code the combat/OOC stuff to default.

If I remember correctly there is a "walk" key, isn't there?

My god you people are lazy. How long does it take to level to 14.... seriously?

Not long, but I do understand their point. Specifically in regards to PvP, you can queue for warzones at 10, but you don't get what is possibly the most important, universal ability until 14.

It also makes sense since 10 is when you leave your small newbie world and start moving out into larger areas.

It's not worth freaking out over, but it would make more sense to just give it at 10.

Only trollable threads get lots of interest. Threads, where the broad majority agrees on the topic- and its safe to say, that everyone does- won't get so many replies. You should have put in a combination of Nerf Tracer/Sorc/Fruitcakes in the topic for that.

Putting that runbuff at level 1 would be great, I felt like a snail and since we're in the PvP forum, PvPing before getting sprint is really really tiresome.

Sounds like someone needs to L2EFC*. But personally, I would nerf the *#&$# out of green candied cherries.

Also, I would love to get sprint at level 10.

*Learn to enjoy fruitcake. At least homemade fruitcake, soaked with rum and topped with whipped cream. Mmmmmm...you're doing it right.

Not long, but I do understand their point. Specifically in regards to PvP, you can queue for warzones at 10, but you don't get what is possibly the most important, universal ability until 14.

It also makes sense since 10 is when you leave your small newbie world and start moving out into larger areas.

It's not worth freaking out over, but it would make more sense to just give it at 10.

Agreed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.