Vader vs Revan

IAmYourGod

Vitiate is no match for Sid. I cannot possibly see how you don't acknowledge that.

Lets see Vitiate have the strongest Force Lightning and master all 7 Forms and have such a strong Force Storm it could create a wormhole.

Sid is strongest Sith.

Luke is strongest Jedi.

yeah righ Vitiate was about to consume all life in the galaxy...top that.

Vitiate was considered an Abomination. Re-read the Revan Novel. In fact the only reason he was able to take up the mantle of Emperor was because everyone else was pretty much dead.

One more testamnet of Vitiates power. So you miss the part when he absord the life force of a planet including all those sith lords that he invited. Not everyone was dead get your facts correct.

IF i recall Sidious was abomination on his own terms too, that argument is so not valid.

Vitiate was imortal, Palpatine wasnt.

God this is so subjective, power in Swtar wars universe is very subjective, otherwise han solo coulndt had kill sidious, other wise non force users couldnt have killed jedi or sith.

why people transform this in dragon ball is behond me, Sw was never about power lvls and stuff like that, but whatever.

Edited by Spartanik

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sidious had the same life draining powers, Difference is that they did not control him like they did Vitiate. Sidious learned it from scratch and could easily restock on power by draining planets (which he did). Vititate cheated, He did a ritual and stole the power of other sith lords and using ancient relics to boost his power and he still could not handle it.

One more testamnet of Vitiates power. So you miss the part when he absord the life force of a planet including all those sith lords that he invited. Not everyone was dead get your facts correct.

Sidious absorbed the life force of a planet oo, Nihilus did the same. But Sidious & Nihilus had learned it by themselves and didn't use any relics or the help of other sith lords. Altho Sidious was the only one out of those three that could actually control his own ability and didn't want to consume the entire galaxy of all life.

IF i recall Sidious was abomination on his own terms too, that argument is so not valid.

Yes he was, He had mastered the art of essence transfer. Using clone bodies as hosts for his esence. Vitiate did the same, he always transfered his essence to another body. Then again, Vitiate dida ritual, stealing power and using ancient relics to get on Palpatine's level.

God this is so subjective, power in Swtar wars universe is very subjective, otherwise han solo coulndt had kill sidious, other wise non force users couldnt have killed jedi or sith.

why people transform this in dragon ball is behond me, Sw was never about power lvls and stuff like that, but whatever.

Then don't post arguments in a "vs. thread" if you don't think SW is about power levels. It really isn't because canon facts are there to tell us who is more powerful than who, But there are always ignorant children on the internet that turn this into "it's all about opinion".

Edited by _Zorth_

How was he about to consume all life in the galaxy? Just because a characters says something doesn't make it true.

Sid was not an abomination, he was praised by Ancient Sith. Because he violated the Ro2? You should read the DP novel, that should explain why he violed the Ro2. That doesn't make him an abomination, no one actually called him an abomination.

Vitiate was destroyed someway or another, otherwise where is he? Also I should let you know that the Voice of the Emperor holds all of Vitiate's abilities and yet my JK defeated him.

Your going to question how the Voice of the Emperor holds his abilities. Its because in the SW storyline you get a letter saying Vitiate had to go in hiding because he was badly wounded from that battle.

Like I said before Sid absorbed trillions and billions of lives when he was to retreat to Recharge. And I should let you know if you actually read the Revan Novel he couldn't have absorbed Nathema if it wasn't for the Sith Lords. They Participated in the Ritual, they just didn't know what they were doing. They thought they were doing a ritual to unlock all power of the Dark Side. But they were just doing a ritual to temporarily enhance Vitiate.

Sidious was Immortal, but in a different way. He could transfer his own essence to other bodies. Among the Sid's powers was the ability to channel the collective life essences of billions to sustain himself and his Dark Side Adepts. Instead of obilerating an entire world, he literally slowly absorbed all Life on it for his power.

He created a wormhole for crying out loud, his Force Storm was about to rip through the entire Republic Fleet. It already destroyed some of the other Fleets. He was a nexus of the Dark Side, able to tear apart The very fabric of space.

Sidious is the only known being to be capable to create Force Storm of his own Power. It took Vitiate an entire councl of strong Sith Lords to do it.

Then don't post arguments in a "vs. thread" if you don't think SW is about power levels. It really isn't because canon facts are there to tell us who is more powerful than who, But there are always ignorant children on the internet that turn this into "it's all about opinion".

I know all that about sidious. I just dont care, its a very lame character i never did like him at all.

And i post where i want, who are you to tell me not to?

Canon "facts"? are subjective, as it realy depends how a person intrepert that information.

I could make han solo vs sidious thread.

I would like to see how it will end up about it. :rolleyes:

And this isnt about canon is yes a matter of opinion, because its all a what if scenario, its all fiction, you and people like you are just nitpicking about fictional characters, whos the kid now?!

How was he about to consume all life in the galaxy? Just because a characters says something doesn't make it true.

Play the jedi knight storyline, did you forget belsavis?

Sidious was Immortal, but in a different way. He could transfer his own essence to other bodies. Among the Sid's powers was the ability to channel the collective life essences of billions to sustain himself and his Dark Side Adepts. Instead of obilerating an entire world, he literally slowly absorbed all Life on it for his power.

I know that, its not exactly the same thing. he needed to have a clones bodies at his disposal, yeah not true imortality imo.

Sidious is the only known being to be capable to create Force Storm of his own Power. It took Vitiate an entire councl of strong Sith Lords to do it.

Yet it was permanent force storm. Dromund kass.

Like I said before Sid absorbed trillions and billions of lives when he was to retreat to Recharge. And I should let you know if you actually read the Revan Novel he couldn't have absorbed Nathema if it wasn't for the Sith Lords. They Participated in the Ritual, they just didn't know what they were doing. They thought they were doing a ritual to unlock all power of the Dark Side. But they were just doing a ritual to temporarily enhance Vitiate.

yes i read the novel, i fail to see how that feat doenst make him powerfull, since he did it once and was imortal, he didnt have to keep transfering his esence to other clone bodies to survive.

Edited by Spartanik

I know all that about sidious. I just dont care, its a very lame character i never did like him at all.

And i post where i want, who are you to tell me not to?

Canon "facts"? are subjective, as it realy depends how a person intrepert that information.

I could make han solo vs sidious thread.

I would like to see how it will end up about it. :rolleyes:

And this isnt about canon is yes a matter of opinion, because its all a what if scenario, its all fiction, you and people like you are just nitpicking about fictional characters, whos the kid now?!

Apparently you don't know all about Sidious. Since you told me top your arguement for Vitiate.

You do know Vitiate is obviously based off of Sidious right?

Why even bother with anything if "that's the way it is!" ? I never understood that. It's an absolute, wich is a baaaad thing.

Apparently you don't know all about Sidious. Since you told me top your arguement for Vitiate.

You do know Vitiate is obviously based off of Sidious right?

And lol where the F do you get that from? That's a retarded quote, you know that right ?

Vitiate is no match for Sid. I cannot possibly see how you don't acknowledge that.

Lets see Vitiate have the strongest Force Lightning and master all 7 Forms and have such a strong Force Storm it could create a wormhole.

Sid is strongest Sith.

Luke is strongest Jedi.

I actually have to give Nihilus the title of strongest sith. The exile only won because of her special power - but Nihilus drained the life from an entire planet that had a ton of jedi on it fighting him. I don't think even Palpatine could do that.

I really think the EU powers go overboard. Why build a Deathstar when you can just drain a planet to death without spending the insane amount of resources?

Yes! Finally some common sense on the Forums! Was wondering when someone else would see the futility of having nerdfights over novels where the authors go DBZ on the powers! :D

depends, are we talking darkside revan or lightside. every1 knows everything is more powerful when darkside.

darkside revan would kick lightside anakins booty. but darthvader would easy beat lightside revan.

just don't let revan put the mask on. or you get lightside revan with darkside powers. now that is a tricky one

I really think the EU powers go overboard. Why build a Deathstar when you can just drain a planet to death without spending the insane amount of resources?

Because

1. The Death Star was more for fear, then being a weapon to destroy planets.

2. Sidious couldn't do all what he can do in the EU, in his old frail body. It wasn't until after he got into his clone bodies that he was able to have all these big force powers. Same with Luke it wasn't until he studied more, that he became stronger.

sorry sidious had the most powerful force lighting it make sense to kill vader however revan is no where having powerful force lighting like sidious force lighting.

Vader >Revan

Actually learn your lore, Revan ashed a sith lord with ligtning without charging it, so clearly he had the stronger force lightning, that and he was one of the best saber masters to ever come out of the wars universe

Actually learn your lore, Revan ashed a sith lord with ligtning without charging it, so clearly he had the stronger force lightning, that and he was one of the best saber masters to ever come out of the wars universe

Um...Sidious can do that too ya know. Seem to recall that he fried an entire batallion of stormtroopers, and turned a few darkside acolytes to ash with it too. Also remember Revan deflected that lighting back, it wasn't his lighting. Any powerful force user with strong lighting, can turn someone to ash/kill them.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

wasn't his lightning it was nyriss's lightening. reven just sent it back to her. so you can't say revan had powerful lightening, you can say nyriss had powerful lightening.

*edit* also he tried the same trick with the emperor but couldn't handle the force lightening power of the emperor, so chances are sidious's lightening would also be too powerful for revan to send back.

Edited by grandmthethird

wasn't his lightning it was nyriss's lightening. reven just sent it back to her. so you can't say revan had powerful lightening, you can say nyriss had powerful lightening.

*edit* also he tried the same trick with the emperor but couldn't handle the force lightening power of the emperor, so chances are sidious's lightening would also be too powerful for revan to send back.

No what Revan did was Absorb her attack, then fire it back at her with even greater power. Revan can do lightning on his own, he just doesn't really need to use it. And Revan did, in fact, Absorb and Redirect Vitiate's initial Force Lighning attack. When Vitiate got hit with it, that's what really, Really ticked him off and he charged up an even more powerful burst that was too strong for Revan to absorb, and even then the attack didn't kill Revan.

No what Revan did was Absorb her attack, then fire it back at her with even greater power. Revan can do lightning on his own, he just doesn't really need to use it. And Revan did, in fact, Absorb and Redirect Vitiate's initial Force Lighning attack. When Vitiate got hit with it, that's what really, Really ticked him off and he charged up an even more powerful burst that was too strong for Revan to absorb, and even then the attack didn't kill Revan.

Nice, cus the novel itself doesn't say that, in-fact it pretty specifically states he redirected the lightning both times.

That wasn't his lightning. He was deflecting Nyriss's.

Currently - Unknown.

Sid was not an abomination, he was praised by Ancient Sith. Because he violated the Ro2? You should read the DP novel, that should explain why he violed the Ro2. That doesn't make him an abomination, no one actually called him an abomination.

Abomination or not.. praise by the ancients or not.. it really doesn't matter. We're talking about how much power each has.

Vitiate was destroyed someway or another, otherwise where is he? Also I should let you know that the Voice of the Emperor holds all of Vitiate's abilities and yet my JK defeated him.

You defeated a part of the Emperor.. as with the Warrior questline the Emperor is very much alive.

Your going to question how the Voice of the Emperor holds his abilities. Its because in the SW storyline you get a letter saying Vitiate had to go in hiding because he was badly wounded from that battle.

It's not in question how the Voice has the abilities of the Emperor.. he's stated that he is in fact an essence of the Emperor himself. It's not that he was badly wounded from that battle.. it's that he not only got stuck on Voss by Darth Baras' betrayal to become the voice.. he lost that body and got a new one within a matter of months -story time-.

And Sid used rituals to amplify his powers allowing him to 'recharge'.. He learned all of that from Plag and Sith Holocrons.. not really that special.. he had the time and he didn't have to fear anyone coming after him.

They didn't do a ritual to temporarily enhance Vitiate.. that Ritual made him immortal.. and it hasn't been said how many times he has done it since then.

Vitiate can do the same thing.. after all he's an Archetype of Sidious.

He created a wormhole for crying out loud, his Force Storm was about to rip through the entire Republic Fleet. It already destroyed some of the other Fleets. He was a nexus of the Dark Side, able to tear apart The very fabric of space.

Again.. not enough is known about what Vitiate can do.. To say that he can't do these things is an assumption.

Actually what he attacked Revan with in his chambers was a Force Storm.

Nice, cus the novel itself doesn't say that, in-fact it pretty specifically states he redirected the lightning both times.

That technique requires the user to absorb the attack in order to redirect it... if it was a simple redirect he could have flung the force storm back at Vitiate...

Yoda does this technique to Sidious in Ep 3.