Vader vs Revan

IAmYourGod

Could Vitiate..

Create wormholes with the force?

Fry planets with force lightning?

Destroy starfleets with the force?

Drain planets of lives?

Mind wipe the entire population of Coruscant?

Do the above WITHOUT the help of relics, ancient artifacts or teh power of other sith lords?

Read, Dark Empire series..

Haha, the DE series.... You serious ? It's the worst written piece of *** since the original star wars. Thanks for the laugh, though :)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canon this canon that. Seriously ? It's the lamest argument any mindless drone could spew out. Give it a rest, none of us care.

If you didn't care you would've just ignored my post, But you do in fact care..

You have no counter argument except for insults, I might aswell start calling your arguments lame, that nobody cares about them then insult you.

But I won't, I'm still waiting for you to explain to me using canon fact to describe as to why Revan is more Powerful. You never do, You just spit out subjective opinions about how Vader is a whiner then apparently think that makes Revan more powerful.. It doesn't.

Haha, the DE series.... You serious ? It's the worst written piece of *** since the original star wars. Thanks for the laugh, though :)

That is the most objective, opinion free post I have ever seen on these forums..

:rolleyes:

"Originally Posted by _Zorth_

Canon is that Kreia is a liar, The golden age of the jedi was during the clone wars..

Canon is that Sidious is the most powerful sith lord ever to exist, near godlike and Vader is 80% of that.

Canon is that Revan may have saved the galaxy from his own mistakes, but he never faced opponents or even won over opponents that are on teh power level of Vader, Palpatine, Luke, Dooku and all the other guys from the movie era."

Isn't anything else than a mindless sheep that's been indoctrined.

Stop crying because you lost an argument, it happens, get over it.. grow up.

I'm just saying, you're part of the canon-club, the people that seem to NOT have the ability to form opinions for themselves. It's quite amusing to read.

I'm just saying, you're part of the canon-club, the people that seem to NOT have the ability to form opinions for themselves. It's quite amusing to read.

I do actually have an opinion of my own, Difference is that I keep it to myself and only share it when threads ask for them. I don't use it as an argument for a vs. thread.

What is more amusing is the belief that you can bring opinion into a factual debate, canon is where our facts come from, get it in your head already.

Amusing that you call us fanboys yet you are the one flat-out ignoring the canon in a factual debate just because Revan canonically isn't your Lord Almighty.

Not only is he ignoring canon, He ignores my argument..

He doesn't even botehr to counter but goes straight to insult mode.

Not only is he ignoring canon, He ignores my argument..

He doesn't even botehr to counter but goes straight to insult mode.

Nawh, I'm just used to the fact that you guys cannot be discussed with because your opinion is the ONLY one. You're like a religion, ya know.

(I'm instigating a rebellion against GL canon)

Edited by Castiel

Nawh, I'm just used to the fact that you guys cannot be discussed with because your opinion is the ONLY one. You're like a religion, ya know.

(I'm instigating a rebellion against GL canon)

Hmm, you do know that the Writers and creators of your favorite characters HAVE to follow Lucas's Canon Fact. Or they'll be fired off.

KT is a prime example.

This match gets done far too often to even take it seriously anymore. So, here we go.

Revan: *lops off Vader's left arm* Now stand aside, worthy adversary.

Vader: 'Tis but a scratch!

Revan: A scratch?! Your arms' off!

Vader: No it isn't.

Revan: Well what's that then?

Vader: ...I've had worse.

Revan: You Lie!

Vader: C'mon ya pansy!

*fight continues, Vader charges and Revan takes his right arm off*

Revan: Victory is mine! *turns away and prays* We thank the Dark Lord for thy-

Vader: *kicks'im in the head* C'mon then! *kicks* Have at you!

Revan: You are indeed brave, sir Vader, but the fight is mine.

Vader: Oh had enough, ay?

Revan: Look ya stupid bastard you've got no arms left!

Vader: Yes I have!

Revan: LOOK!!

Vader: ...It's just a flesh wound. *kicks at*

Revan: Stop that!

Vader: Chicken! Chickennn! *kicks*

Revan: I'll have your leg!

Vader: *kicks again*

Revan: Right! *chops off right leg*

Vader: Christ! I'll do you for that!

Revan: You'll what?!

Vader: C'mere!

Revan: What're ya gonna do?! Shoot sparks at me?

Vader: I'm INVINCIBLE!!!

Revan: You're a looney.

Vader: Darth Vader always triumphs! Have at you! C'mon then!

Revan: *huffs, cuts off remaining leg*

Vader: *looks to right side, then left, then looks up* Alright. We'll call it a draw.

Revan: *sigh* Come patsy.

Malak: Yes, mastah. *clip-clop clip-clop*

Revan&Malak walk away

Vader: Oh I see. Ya runnin away eh?! You yellow...bastards! Come back here and take what's comin to ya! I'll bite yer legs off!!

This match gets done far too often to even take it seriously anymore. So, here we go.

Revan: *lops off Vader's left arm* Now stand aside, worthy adversary.

Vader: 'Tis but a scratch!

Revan: A scratch?! Your arms' off!

Vader: No it isn't.

Revan: Well what's that then?

Vader: ...I've had worse.

Revan: You Lie!

Vader: C'mon ya pansy!

*fight continues, Vader charges and Revan takes his right arm off*

Revan: Victory is mine! *turns away and prays* We thank the Dark Lord for thy-

Vader: *kicks'im in the head* C'mon then! *kicks* Have at you!

Revan: You are indeed brave, sir Vader, but the fight is mine.

Vader: Oh had enough, ay?

Revan: Look ya stupid bastard you've got no arms left!

Vader: Yes I have!

Revan: LOOK!!

Vader: ...It's just a flesh wound. *kicks at*

Revan: Stop that!

Vader: Chicken! Chickennn! *kicks*

Revan: I'll have your leg!

Vader: *kicks again*

Revan: Right! *chops off right leg*

Vader: Christ! I'll do you for that!

Revan: You'll what?!

Vader: C'mere!

Revan: What're ya gonna do?! Shoot sparks at me?

Vader: I'm INVINCIBLE!!!

Revan: You're a looney.

Vader: Darth Vader always triumphs! Have at you! C'mon then!

Revan: *huffs, cuts off remaining leg*

Vader: *looks to right side, then left, then looks up* Alright. We'll call it a draw.

Revan: *sigh* Come patsy.

Malak: Yes, mastah. *clip-clop clip-clop*

Revan&Malak walk away

Vader: Oh I see. Ya runnin away eh?! You yellow...bastards! Come back here and take what's comin to ya! I'll bite yer legs off!!

You sir just won the Thread. +10 :D

Canon is that Kreia is a liar, The golden age of the jedi was during the clone wars..

Canon is that Sidious is the most powerful sith lord ever to exist, near godlike and Vader is 80% of that.

Canon is that Revan may have saved the galaxy from his own mistakes, but he never faced opponents or even won over opponents that are on teh power level of Vader, Palpatine, Luke, Dooku and all the other guys from the movie era.

1. True Kreia was a liar.. however, there was truth in her lies. Her lies helped Surik get back with Revan to take the fight to the Emperor.

2. False, The emperor of the Sith from ToR is the strongest sith lord in history and is for all intents and purposes Godlike. I'm sure that some of the things he can do (like multiple bodies) are borrowed from Palpatine Clones.

3. Correction - He faced an opponent that was not only stronger than all four of those named characters combined. Would the Emperor have died if the Exile didn't throw her lightsaber to save Revan.. More than likely yes. However, like all great bad guys.. they die when they least expect it.. Palpatine a la Vader.

Btw, yes.. I have read your responses to this argument however, Jedi historical records have been known to be lost before. There is not much on HOW Palpatine was powerful in the force (it is assumed that it was himself). However, Plagueis taught him all he knew and gave him sith holocrons. It is safe to assume that through his holocrons Sidious learned force rituals and knew were artifacts of the dark side were. For him to not possess, use or know about these details is highly unlikely as someone who was extremely interested in the force and gaining power to dominate over people (The Death Star being one of the objects that gives him power and allows him to dominate people with fear).

Edited by Ravenbrand

Vitiate is no match for Sid. I cannot possibly see how you don't acknowledge that.

Lets see Vitiate have the strongest Force Lightning and master all 7 Forms and have such a strong Force Storm it could create a wormhole.

Sid is strongest Sith.

Luke is strongest Jedi.

Vitiate is no match for Sid. I cannot possibly see how you don't acknowledge that.

Lets see Vitiate have the strongest Force Lightning and master all 7 Forms and have such a strong Force Storm it could create a wormhole.

Sid is strongest Sith.

Luke is strongest Jedi.

Sigh, for the last time ; Not everyone agrees. It's subjective. Understand that people have their own opinion about which heroes could win against who, and stop disrespecting that.

These threads were made so we who like other people than Sidious and Vader could discuss what would happen if some of these heroes and villains met in an epic battle, and all you and your fellows can say is "Sidious is best" and "Vader is best rofl".

I know you feel that "canon" and what GL says is the word of god and belongs in a bible, but that doesn't mean it's correct. There are too many variables for you to say "This is how that is, and that's how he is." all the time. Understand that. Thanks.

Sid is strongest Sith.

Luke is strongest Jedi.

Pst pst..

Palpatine learned everything from Plagueis and Sith Holocrons.. for him to do any of these feats himself is simply absurd.

Also, not enough information on Vitiate to justify saying that he wasn't the strongest.

Also, remember that Jedi History has no clue what Vitate has done.. they lost records on him and we are only experiencing him right now. Of course people will say Palpatine was the strongest of all time because they saw all the feats he did yet knew nothing of past Sith Lords.. or the Emperor himself.

Also, in Vitate's fight with Revan he didn't even bring out all of his powers.. as evidenced by him getting hit by his own force attack and it didn't even phase him. The only time were there was a flicker of his real power is when he conjured a force storm that Revan couldn't handle. To say that was the full extent of his power when he devoured an entire planet with thousands of powerful force users is stupid to say the least.

Pst pst..

Palpatine learned everything from Plagueis and Sith Holocrons.. for him to do any of these feats himself is simply absurd.

Also, not enough information on Vitiate to justify saying that he wasn't the strongest.

Also, remember that Jedi History has no clue what Vitate has done.. they lost records on him and we are only experiencing him right now. Of course people will say Palpatine was the strongest of all time because they saw all the feats he did yet knew nothing of past Sith Lords.. or the Emperor himself.

Also, in Vitate's fight with Revan he didn't even bring out all of his powers.. as evidenced by him getting hit by his own force attack and it didn't even phase him. The only time were there was a flicker of his real power is when he conjured a force storm that Revan couldn't handle. To say that was the full extent of his power when he devoured an entire planet with thousands of powerful force users is stupid to say the least.

But its G-Canon that Sid was strongest, and nothing says Vitiate was strongest.

Also Sidious absorbed Billions of Lives a day when he went to his retreat. He ripped surfaces of planets with his force Lightning and so much more. I cannot see how you disregard Sid. He was praised by the Anicnet Sith while Vitiate was considered an abomination.

Also Sidious absorbed Billions of Lives a day when he went to his retreat. He ripped surfaces of planets with his force Lightning and so much more. I cannot see how you disregard Sid. He was praised by the Anicnet Sith while Vitiate was considered an abomination.

Vitiate was not considered an abomination. He was recognized as a true sith lord by Marka Ragnos himself. Besides, stop saying "It's canon", those words hold no meaning whatsoever on these here forums.

Vitiate was not considered an abomination. He was recognized as a true sith lord by Marka Ragnos himself. Besides, stop saying "It's canon", those words hold no meaning whatsoever on these here forums.

Vitiate was considered an Abomination. Re-read the Revan Novel. In fact the only reason he was able to take up the mantle of Emperor was because everyone else was pretty much dead.

If there is no "Canon or fact" to support these debates then why don't we have debates such as R2-D2 vs Luke Skywalker?

Canon is what the creators of these characters, your favourite characters, have to follow. If they don't their fired, I've said it thousands of times. KT Is a Prime Example.

Vitiate was considered an Abomination. Re-read the Revan Novel. In fact the only reason he was able to take up the mantle of Emperor was because everyone else was pretty much dead.

If there is no "Canon or fact" to support these debates then why don't we have debates such as R2-D2 vs Luke Skywalker?

Canon is what the creators of these characters, your favourite characters, have to follow. If they don't their fired, I've said it thousands of times. KT Is a Prime Example.

So you don't think R2 could've made it hard for Luke ?

So far Canon has not changed because there is simply not enough information about him.. little is known what he does and little is known about what he did other than his rise to power and how he became immortal. Vitiate is a relatively new character in the Star Wars Galaxy while the Emperor isn't. His feats can be compared to Palpatine. Palpatine thought he was the only Sith that could conjure a force storm (not true).

Sidious - Again, not surprising given that he had complete control over the Galaxy at the time that he did this. Force Lightning - Nothing is known whether or not Vitiate can do this.

Disregarding - I'm not disregarding Sidious, he's without a doubt one of the strongest if not the strongest Sith in History.. however I have some serious doubts as to whether he is number 1 or number 2. This is not disregarding this is talking about who is number 1 and who is number 2.

Sidious was praised by the Ancient Sith because he was the only Dark Lord of The Sith that accomplished what other Dark Lords spent a collective time of a thousand years to do.. Dominate the Galaxy.

As for Vitiate being an Abomination.. so what.. the other Dark Lords died and he lived well over a thousand years.. I see that as being quite an accomplishment and testament to his power as the Sith Emperor. Being a Sith is not about being a Sith that has the blessings of his dead Sith Lords.. It's passion and power.

Edited by Ravenbrand