THE SHOCKING TRUTH!! (Put your tin hats on)

Sorrowsongg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I think the OP is trying to tell us something! He's found the mule and needs our help!

Convert his name to numbers:

S---O---R---R---O---W--S---O---N--G--G

19+15+18+18+15+23+19+15+14+7+7 = 170

Now using that same number we end up with:

A--T---B--L---I--Z----Z--A--R--D--M---U---L---E

1+20+2+12+9+26+26+1+18+4+13+21+12+5 = 170

Clearly he needs our help to bring down this horrible mule!

I wouldn't be surprised if the "Mule" was indeed the OP....hmmmm *ponders*. What's that Panda...you think so too?...oh GOSH now Panda's are talking to meeeeeee. " I shall not buckle to thy Panda, no WoW stay away... STAY BACK! :eek: Edited by Rhosy

I don't like to be that guy, but I think you get 41 skill points.

It might look like its 41 yes but its actually a bug. As some skills are utterly bad and only used as filler points the true number of skillpoints that impact gameplay are actually 40.

Cheers

//Kamasuthra

It does, until you actually write it all out.

Then you realize that ever single x+z+y=M has numbers that dont match up with the numbers given in the example.....

for example for the first one...First of all SWTOR officially announced that it would be starting its early access on 2011-12-16. Add up these numbers like 20+11+12+16 and you get 59. If you multiply that number by 2 (swtor have 2x .exe files) you get 118. Now if we give every letter in the alphabet a number like A=1 B=2 etc you will soon see the obvious below...

P----L---A---Y---T----I---T--A--N

16+22+1+25+20+9+20+1+14 = 118

BTW that equals 128 (I assume the 22 is meant to be 12 so I changed it in my calcs.)

The numbers/letters: 1 (A), 25 (Y), 9 (I), 14 (N) Never show up in the example used to reach 118. Therefore they are not relevant. What the op did was take random numbers to find an end sum then find the numbers/letters that he/she wanted the messages to say.

My example using the same amount of digits: 15+13+2+24+19+10+19+2+14=118

You'll notice that does not say: Play Titan.

WOOOOOOSH

Wow ... thanks for killing the joke. You don't get invited to parties much, do you?