THE SHOCKING TRUTH!! (Put your tin hats on)

Sorrowsongg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhhh the 12th letter is L, N is 14.

My example proved that it doesnt say play titan....your point?

Yes L i ment :D

Your example also ended up at 118 points meaning even your example trying to resist the sublimal brainwaves ended up displaying PLAY TITAN.

Cheers

//Kamasuthra

Hi,

There has long been a rumor that Blizzard had a mule inside Bioware with the only intention of wanting SWTOR to fail miserably. The idea is rumored to be that putting hidden subtle messages in mathematical format to the SWTOR players will secretly influence their mode and make them dislike the game and unsub.

After some extensive analysis I have uncovered the shocking truth - these messages do exist everywhere!

Here are some proofs of this that everyone should be able to recognize...

First of all SWTOR officially announced that it would be starting its early access on 2011-12-16. Add up these numbers like 20+11+12+16 and you get 59. If you multiply that number by 2 (swtor have 2x .exe files) you get 118. Now if we give every letter in the alphabet a number like A=1 B=2 etc you will soon see the obvious below...

P----L---A---Y---T----I---T--A--N

16+12+1+25+20+9+20+1+14 = 118

Another example:

Patch 1.1.a launched 2012-01-28. Add these dates up and we get the number 20+12+1+28 =61. Again assign numbers to letters and we get..

E---P--I--C--F--A--I---L

5+16+9+3+6+1+9+12=61

More examples:

There are 16 classes in the game (including mirror classes). Multiply that with the number of talent trees every class has access to (three) and you get 16 x 3 =48. Now multiply the number of warzones (three) with the number of tiers of PvP gear (three) with the highest amount of goals you can score in Hutball and still lose the game (five) and you get the number 3 x 3 x 5 =45. Now add the first number (48) with the second number (45) and you get 48+45 = 93. Now again use the numbered letters..

L-----O---L----P---V---P

12+15+12+16+22+16 = 93

More examples:

Add the max level number (50) with the number of PvE tiers of gear (three) and you get the number 50+3 = 53. Multiply that number with the number of turrets in the Alderan warzone (three) and you get the number of 53 x 3 = 159. On top of this add the number of social tiers (ten) and you get the number of 159+10 = 169. Once again add the letters up by numbers and it all comes clear..

B---L---I--Z---Z----A---R--D--O---W---N---S

2+12+9+26+26+1+18+4+15+23+14+19 = 169!!

A last example..

Take the number of maximum skill points (40) and multiply it with the number of talent trees (three) and you get the number 40 x 3 = 120. Now subtract the max number of companions you can send on crew skills (five) and you get the number 120-5 = 115. Now use the same letter formula and voila...

P----L---A---Y---W---O--W

16+12+1+25+23+15+23 = 115!!

The above is just some examples of the extensive amount of hidden messages in this game..

The above is not a product of pure chance. I have calculated the above scenario to only happen due to RNG once per 10^200!

Personally I believe I should be awarded with atleast a 1Y free sub for cracking all those nasty secret codes and exposing them to the comunity ;)

Cheers

//Kamasuthra

someone has way too much free time

Uhhhhh the 12th letter is L, N is 14.

My example proved that it doesnt say play titan....your point?

EDIT: Yes I got the number 118 because that's what you based your whole theory on....however I got it using different numbers. My point is you used numbers completely unrelated to what you were using before...As in to do it correctly it should have read

20+11+12+16+20+11+12+16=118

T K L P T K L P

Only numbers you used to some how arrive at you point....

Droids take everything so literally.

Yes L i ment :D

Your example also ended up at 118 points meaning even your example trying to resist the sublimal brainwaves ended up displaying PLAY TITAN.

Cheers

//Kamasuthra

My example did indeed end up at 118, using 118 as the date launched X2 as you did. However I added different numbers,(to make it simple I added or subtracted 1 from each number except 14.) I could have done it numerous ways and still equal 118... and none of the numbers I used (or could use) spell PLAYTITAN.

2011-12-16X2

OR 20+11+12+16+20+11+12+16.

These are the only numbers you gave for your example...Your PLAYTITAN answer is using numbers that have no connection with the way you got to 118 in the first place. In fact there are many different things you could say that still =118 by adding the numbers that each letter is.

Edited by TehRazeck

My example did indeed end up at 118, using 118 as the date launched X2 as you did. However I added different numbers, to make it simple I added or subtracted 1 from each number except 14. The numbers I used do no spell PLAYTITAN.

2011-12-16X2

These are the only numbers you gave for your example...Your PLAYTITAN answer is using numbers that have no connection with the way you got to 118 in the first place. In fact there are many different things you could say that still =118 by adding the numbers that each letter is.

You do understand that was the point, right? It was supposed to be an invalid conclusion.

Are you actually debating an intentionally invalid conclusion in a satirical post?

Droids take everything so literally.

Guess you missed the WHOOOOSH in my first post =(

I know what the OP did, some people may not so if they bother to read through all the people that already believe this yes I guess I am debating

Edited by TehRazeck

My example did indeed end up at 118, using 118 as the date launched X2 as you did. However I added different numbers,(to make it simple I added or subtracted 1 from each number except 14.) I could have done it numerous ways and still equal 118... and none of the numbers I used (or could use) spell PLAYTITAN.

2011-12-16X2

My dear sir you might look like you have the sweetest intentions but i smell something fishy from far away!! I mean i ran some analysis on you and lets take a look:

your forum name is

T---E--H--R---A--Z---E--C---K

20+5+8+18+1+26+5+3+11 = 97

Now explain why when using that exactly same number as you have in your name we end up with!

A--P---A--L---A--D--I---N---I---R---L

1+16+1+12+1+4+9+14+9+18+12 = 97

So let me ask you this "Mr a paladin IRL": Are there any Paladins in SWTOR or do they only exist in "another major MMO"??

There, now you are also exposed to the community!

Cheers

//Kamasuthra

Edited by Sorrowsongg