No sprint or leap while carrying ball in Hutball...

Nitewish

Allowing sprint or leap while carrying the ball is only loop-siding the game.

Can't help to think the game was designed more around positioning and passing over just some classes being able to impact the outcome in a big way.

Or am I wrong?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes let's make sprints not work with the hutball because it's not fair to people without sprint, then lets make heals not work on the ball carrier because it's not fair to people without heals, then lets make guards not work on the carrier because they're not fair to people who can't guard, oh and knockdowns unfair too.....heck let's just make it so the ball carrier can't do anything except walk really slow so there's absolutely no strategy involved?

They should remove speed hacking during huttball matches instead of leaps and sprints i was in a game yesterday and my team was winning 4-1 and suddenly some guy named feralysis or something to that affect started speed hacking and it was 4-4 in a few seconds luckily we had a really (Kick butt?) /stupid profanity filter/ tank get ahold of the ball and we held it and won. Edited by Sovias

They just need to have the fire pits snare you if you try to run through it while its lit, would fix the issue with Sorcs / Sages just burst running threw all the fire and scoring in 2 seconds flat.. Also would slow down well geared tanks to.. most can just walk through the fire and only have it take about 1/4 of their health away...

The jump skill I don't mind so much as it can only be used against stupid players who stand on edge of their goal line allowing someone to jump up..

Edited by Monoth