Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Bradalf

Shortly after the Jedi Consular meets Lt. Iresso on Hoth (probably not exact):

Iresso: My men are so eager to get off this planet, it seems like every time I look they're getting closer to the shuttle.

Zenith: Try planting mines. That should keep them away.

I like to think he just has a very, very dry sense of humor . . . :p

Edited by Gwena

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's so hard to be humble, knowing how great I am." - Smuggler says it a lot, but it never gets old. :D

"What's the up side for me?" - Smuggler. Gotta love the mercenary attitude.

"What? Again? We need to work out some kind of signal." Guss when I got jiggy with Marshall Cavarat on Belsavis. Yeah, my Chiss is showing all the ladies that "Once you go blue, nothing else will do." :cool:

Sith Inquisitor has quite a few, love this class. I'm going to post some I don't think have already been mentioned in this thread.

"Oh, go fall into a sarlacc pit." (To a Darth who told him, "Get out of my way!")

"Just doing my good deed for the decade."

"You're a big droid. Stop yourself."

"Fulfillment of any fantasies was unintentional, believe me." (Response to an NPC saying he'd made her dreams come true.)

Guss after I rez him if he gets knocked out in combat: "I'm going to name my first born after you."

Not only that, but when he first introduces himself as "Languss Tuno", I had to laugh out loud. Langostino Shrimp FTW!!! Perfect name for a Mon Calamari. :D

I've seen a couple on Marshall Ellis Ruger and the voice trick for the holo call, but there's a throw away line just before it from Ruger himself:

SI: Are you that anxious to die?

Ruger: No. Just disinclined to make a show of it.

I couldn't kill him after that. :D

The smuggler story line has the best dialogue. I've enjoyed many lines like the one from Guss on Hoth but I can't remember most of them. This one though will always be remembered:

Roksur : "What the..? Who the..? How you...?"

Smuggler: "Not big on completing sentences are you?"

Male Secretary: This is the office of Admiral Fraabaal of the Imperial Navy. Do you have business here?

Female BH: Can't I just be here to talk to you?

Secretary: Yes, well, um ... are you? Just here to talk to me, I mean? Oh, I see. You're making fun of me.

Mako: I can't imagine why he'd think you're making fun of him and his ... big, important desk.

Secretary: Now, if you'll excuse me, I am very busy.

BH: I have a job slip from your boss, moron.

• 2 weeks later...
Male Secretary: This is the office of Admiral Fraabaal of the Imperial Navy. Do you have business here?

Female BH: Can't I just be here to talk to you?

Secretary: Yes, well, um ... are you? Just here to talk to me, I mean? Oh, I see. You're making fun of me.

Mako: I can't imagine why he'd think you're making fun of him and his ... big, important desk.

Secretary: Now, if you'll excuse me, I am very busy.

BH: I have a job slip from your boss, moron.

I love the second part to this dialogue after the admiral scolds the secretary and lets you in.

Female BH: I bet you'll get a demerit for that.

Mako: (laughs) You're terrible!

That poor secretary lol.

"Keyword: Onomatopoeia.".

Onomatophobia. Very apt.

There are some great lines here that I haven't yet heard. Nice thread.

One of mine (ad lib):

Cult member: What do you wish of us, lord?"

SI: I want robes of solid gold!

Other cult member: He's just as crazy as the other guy.

Edited by DarthRobert

On Coruscant, there is a quest you get from a Nautolon where he asks you to find his mate, who has been 'kidnapped'. After you go see her, if you don't bring her back, one of the options you can choose is to tell him she's dead. If you pick that, your character says:

'Your mate was killed in a freak trash compactor accident." :D

On Coruscant, there is a quest you get from a Nautolon where he asks you to find his mate, who has been 'kidnapped'. After you go see her, if you don't bring her back, one of the options you can choose is to tell him she's dead. If you pick that, your character says:

'Your mate was killed in a freak trash compactor accident." :D

Haha, smooth.

Just did this again with my female Twi'lek smuggler. Gets me everytime. :D

Gorry: Come on, Foursen. Say it just like I taught you.

4-SEN: The Republic lackeys will drown in lakes of fire and blood, master. Death to all who oppose the people's will, master.

Gorry: Oh. Hello. You're, uh, different from most of us true believers. Er, not that that's a bad thing.

4-SEN: Master, I detect the presence of several non-functioning humans. Specifically, the bodies over there. *points* Setting alert status red.

Smuggler: By the stars! Republic troops have invaded our base!

Gorry: Oh no! Foursen activate combat protocols! We've got to warn the others!

The female smuggler's voice just delivers it perfectly.