Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Bradalf

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a quest on Hoth where you end up working with the Imperials for a common cause. When the Imp leader insists his men will he there to back you up the Trooper says "You stab me in the back, I will shoot you in the face." I play a fem Trooper so hearing Jennifer Hale say that made me all kinds of giddy.
I can just imagine female Commander Shepard saying something like that.

Oh, wait...

Nothing funny but the moment when the Agent lets Chance die is awesome, after all the mind control crap I was so giddy with excitement.

Chance: Key Word: Onomat...

Agent: You can't say it can you, goodbye Chance.

Oh yes, i loved the way the female Agent says it.. so much dripping sarcasm.

Was totally worth the 100 DS Points (and -64 from Vector, should have taken Kaliyo for that convo)

And the reply, which was something along the lines of:

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

Naw it was "Then you'd be the Emperor right? So hail the Emperor."

The line you speak of was when my Sorc. told my new master Darth Thanaton that I was happily planning on killing Zash.

All the best lines come from Vette.

"All right, back to Sith business. Grr!" (Randomly when right clicking on her.)

"This place always makes me feel dirty. Lets me borrow some credits?" (Upon first entering one of the cantinas on Nar Shaddaa, forgot exactly which one)

Also, on Nar Shaddaa, in the Mezenti Spaceport, two Imperial Soldiers are having a conversation and if you listen, the last line is something like (may not be exact) - "1000 credits says you end up stuffing one of them in a gutter- and laughing." They were talking about a primitive species on Nar Shaddaa who were being sold into slavery, I guess.

Edited by ultimatesjk

All the best lines come from Vette.

"All right, back to Sith business. Grr!" (Randomly when right clicking on her.)

"This place always makes me feel dirty. Lets me borrow some credits?" (Upon first entering one of the cantinas on Nar Shaddaa, forgot exactly which one)

Also, on Nar Shaddaa, in the Mezenti Spaceport, two Imperial Soldiers are having a conversation and if you listen, the last line is something like (may not be exact) - "1000 credits says you end up stuffing one of them in a gutter- and laughing." They was talking about a primitive species on Nar Shaddaa who were being sold into slavery, I guess.

Nah they are talking about the native species of hutta they got animal noses and yellow skin if you talk to them they don't seem all that bright actually. XD

Where can you talk to them? I didn't see them on my time on Nar Shaddaa.

If my memory serves me right you don't talk to any on nar shaada you do talk to a lot of them during the BH and IA origin world which is hutta.

Mako's line when you leave the spaceport on Dromund Kaas for the first time (Something like "Let me check my watch... Oh, apparently it's always this gloomy.". She has a lot of cute moments. Edited by muzzington

I've only leveled a Sith Warrior, Bounty Hunter and Jedi Knight past 25, but I think some of my highlights are:

Kellian Jarro: [Force Persuade] "You will surrender peacefully"

Bounty Hunter: "And you will realize what a complete idiot you are"

Darth Baras: "The General is dead Master, I alone accomplished your wishes"

Sith Warrior: "Give credit where credit is due"

Sith Warrior: "Wonderful. Does he let you shine his shoes too?"

Baras's lackey: "He wears boots, not shoes!"

Bounty Hunter: "You wanna get married?"

Mako: "On a scale of ten, ten! If it's Gault, minus fifty"

Anything Blizz has ever said. Ever.

Crysta: "Your target was shot down over the desert by your opponent"

Bounty Hunter: "Sounds like my competition has the brains of a Bantha"

Tyresius Lokai: "This is the red star of Alderaan, the royal family would pay a fortune to have it back."

Bounty Hunter: "How stupid do you think I am?"

Tyresius Lokai: "Eh, it was worth a shot"

Gault: "Thank you! Thank you! I'll be signing autographs after the smoke clears..."

Oh, and one of my all time favorites. Not sure if it's been posted yet, but that Captain on the bridge outside Grathan's estate on Dromund Kaas...

"Grathan's insane! He's obsessed with cybernetics, droids, and ergonomic chairs! He must be stopped!"