Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Bradalf

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have always loved the stars." - Emperor Valkorion, KotFE Chapter 2

It is just a line that couldn't be more me, you know? The way Valkorion says it, the tone and all it is just so close to me. Often when people ask me to state a quote that expresses who I am then I use that one. It is very simple, aye, but it's so powerful nonetheless.

Edited by Ylliarus

• 2 months later...

No one has posted to this one in a while, but I have a few I want to put out there.

Odessen War Room:

Scorpio and Theron having an argument

Scorpio: What an astute observation.

Theron: You're a droid whose gotten too big for her bolts! How's THAT for an astute observation

Lana: For five minutes, can you two NOT be at each other's throats? For five minutes?

Outlander: Starting now. GO!

Lana: Why do I get the feeling you're encouraging this?

Gravestone attacking Arcan's ship

Theron: The omnicanon should be able to punch through the shield so you can land

Outlander: Should?!

Theron: Hey, nothing's 100%

No one has posted to this one in a while, but I have a few I want to put out there.

Odessen War Room:

Theron: You're a droid whose gotten too big for her bolts! How's THAT for an astute observation

Lana: For five minutes, can you two NOT be at each other's throats? For five minutes?

I always crack up at that XD

I'm sure others have posted it, but this line is so iconic to me:

Valkorion: "I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars"

When I heard it the first time, I knew I was going to enjoy Valkorion as the villain so much.

A Force-using Outlander duels Arcann aboard his crumbling Flagship.

Arcann (Tone of Disbelief): "You're different... stronger... how...?"

Outlander: "I have mastered the Force. I am beyond Light and Dark!"

In my opinion, the most climactic line in the game. Still wishing we could have said something similar to Valkorion in KOTET, as sort of a poetic justice that he mentored and trained his own usurper.

"(H)Mmm... Flesh Raider baby..."

I love that line. He sounds like he wants to eat him!

My other favorite is Ako Domi (republic quest on Nar Shaddah). After you beat him you have a light or dark side option. Dark side is to kill him. After he taunts you a bit, If you choose the dark side he says, "Just as I would have said." In this crazy sith voice. I always laugh at that cause of his voice and tone.

Also,

When the Omnicannon is busted and Theron has to inform your character. He explains whats going on. "Oh and the omnicannon is broken...Not my fault." Makes me think of Han Solo there.

I love that line. He sounds like he wants to eat him!

My other favorite is Ako Domi (republic quest on Nar Shaddah). After you beat him you have a light or dark side option. Dark side is to kill him. After he taunts you a bit, If you choose the dark side he says, "Just as I would have said." In this crazy sith voice. I always laugh at that cause of his voice and tone.

Also,

When the Omnicannon is busted and Theron has to inform your character. He explains whats going on. "Oh and the omnicannon is broken...Not my fault." Makes me think of Han Solo there.

Heehee that whole conversation made me lol.

"Blizz hear people say it seedy, but Blizz not see any plants. Maybe they not grow yet?"

"It means a bad element has taken root -- that isn't helping. I'll explain some other time."

"That okay! Blizz not really like gardening!"

....And lots of other things Blizz says. He is precious to me.

Personal favorite LOL worthy moment comes from Kaliyo on Yavin 4 when entering the training grounds of the Imperial Guard.

"Guardsmen! I am the Emperor, I have possessed this Awesome body, Strip and kneel before me!"

Omg, that made me LOL hard, Kaliyo has some funny moments like in Alderaan when Agent and she meet Baron Cortess :D

Personal favorite LOL worthy moment comes from Kaliyo on Yavin 4 when entering the training grounds of the Imperial Guard.

"Guardsmen! I am the Emperor, I have possessed this Awesome body, Strip and kneel before me!"

Clearly I'm missing out by never taking Kaliyo around Yavin with me on my Agent.

One I like is when you get to Axial Park with Dark Jaesa and she says how beautiful it is and that she'd love to walk Corellian citizens around the place on leashes. It's all in the delivery, but (as I have mentioned before) Dark Jaesa on a 'pale grey' Sith Warrior is just one long hilarious exercise in "Oh God, what have I done?"

Odessen War Room:

Gravestone attacking Arcan's ship

Theron: The omnicanon should be able to punch through the shield so you can land

Outlander: Should?!

Theron: Hey, nothing's 100%

those lines are great. :D

I finished playing my fourth class story finally yesterday (my final on the Empire side :p), the Sith Warrior, and Darth Wowrawn is absolutely amazing character. His exhange with Baras in the Dark Council chambers was just pure gold:

Wowrawn: "Is that coming from you or the Emperor, Baras? It's hard to tell the difference."

Baras: "Don't mock me you fop!"

Made me laugh hard :D

Edited by Rebamcfan