Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Bradalf

Just found out that I cant restrict search to this thread only.. oh well, I apologize if these have been said before:

After Jedi knight has gotten her ship:

Kira Carsen: "So whats my job aboard this ship?"

JK: "Pick something"

Kira Carsen: "Reprogram the ship to call me master? Done."

Also on Coruscant, the scene where Kira pretended she could read minds was absolutely hilarious. Too bad I cant remember the exact lines.

"Time to kiss the curb, fatso." - My bounty hunter, in Alderaan

"I'm downloading the manual!" - Mako, in space combat

Edited by Karkais

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SI on balmorra :

republic scientist : sending a sith seems a bit overkill , nevermind . so are you kill me now or

torture me first .

Inquisitor : thanks for reminding me (lightning in yo face)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SW on korriban :

Jailer : one more chirp from you little birdy ...

Vette : chirp chirp

jailer : (zaps)

vette : i can do other animals frog dog , kowakan monkey lizard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SW on Nar Shaadaa :

exchange member : come on boys lets flex our muscles .

Warrior : muscles don't tend to flex so well when they're flayed off the bone .

The reporter on Ord Mantell is a font of stereotypical reporter lines, but these two count as my favorites:

"Fantastic! Good to see someone with the complete lack of scruples needed to protect justice and freedom in the Republic!"

"It's footage like this that makes all the fighting and death worth it, you know?"

Torian doesn't talk much, and when he does, it's generally in a laid-back tone, so I think he doesn't give people the impression of being witty, but I have to chuckle at the way he rolls with the fem!BH's flirts.

Torian: Been watching you fight. You're a great shot.

f!BH: You've been watching me all this time, and all you've noticed is my aim? I'm disappointed.

Torian: Figured you wouldn't shoot me if I only mentioned your aim. Nice to see a professional at work. Quite the view.

f!BH: The view's not too bad from here either.

Torian: Glad to oblige.

This conversation start deep into romance with Kira and I believe it is the one you get right before/after the actual marriage.

-----

Kira: When I first met you on Tython, I've always wondered why Master Satele held you with such high regard. Now, I can finally understand.

Jedi Knight: You mean Master Satele can't steal me from you?

Kira: :rolleyes: Please, Master... I can give you more than just a fancy title. Besides, she is old!!

------

I laugh so much when she said that. I mean I always knew Kira had some inferiority complex, but really? Marking Satele Shan as her love rival, really? How I wish BW made an option to confess your JK actually love Master Satele more than Kira. :p

This conversation start deep into romance with Kira and I believe it is the one you get right before/after the actual marriage.

-----

Kira: When I first met you on Tython, I've always wondered why Master Satele held you with such high regard. Now, I can finally understand.

Jedi Knight: You mean Master Satele can't steal me from you?

Kira: :rolleyes: Please, Master... I can give you more than just a fancy title. Besides, she is old!!

------

I laugh so much when she said that. I mean I always knew Kira had some inferiority complex, but really? Marking Satele Shan as her love rival, really? How I wish BW made an option to confess your JK actually love Master Satele more than Kira. :p

Kira's never heard of that old Oak Ridge Boys song, either. That, and in all honesty, Satele STILL has a rockin' bod on her! :D

I just wish there'd been a reply like "Well, she's still gorgeous" -1500 Affection with Kira, but so worth it! :p

Edited by Captain_Zone

Republic ensign: ALRIGHT! My dad's an Imperial Spy

Republic Officer: Say that again? Louder, so we can all hear

Sith Warrior: All he said was, "I'm ready to die now."

And later:

Ensign: You don't need to kill me, I'm like a steel trap, I won't reveal my father's secrets, and I don't break to torture

Sith Warrior: You must think I'm an idiot.

Ensign: Okay, I think you're an idiot. I'll think whatever you want if it gets me out of here

"Ellis Ruger here. I wish I could help but I'm busy dying right now for a worthless cause."-My Sorc mockingly imitating the leader of Republic guard post Delta on Belsalvis to one of his subordinates via holocall before beheading him on it.

I seriously doubt my Sorc will be able to top this. I LOL'd heartily.

Republic ensign: ALRIGHT! My dad's an Imperial Spy

Republic Officer: Say that again? Louder, so we can all hear

Sith Warrior: All he said was, "I'm ready to die now."

And later:

Ensign: You don't need to kill me, I'm like a steel trap, I won't reveal my father's secrets, and I don't break to torture

Sith Warrior: You must think I'm an idiot.

Ensign: Okay, I think you're an idiot. I'll think whatever you want if it gets me out of here

That poor little ensign. Even the LS quest for him broke my heart.

My Jedi Consular chapter 1, your hunting down a crazed Jedi master. And he trolls you by bragging about banging your master Yuan Par. I froze for about 30 seconds.

My reaction "Lol!... Wait, what?!" And then I sent him off to the Hutts :cool:

As for my favourites:

[After giving cult to Lord Paladius]

Rogue Cultist: You can't do this! We had Darth Zash's word!

Inquisitor: I have no further use for you. [slams him onto the wall]

The complete calmness of the action just made it for me. I also ended up shocking the other rogue into submission, which was just gravy as I'd only just slept with her. She even said "But.. I though we-" before Paladius cut her off.