Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up the E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor myself. So much better than the old, compact lego gun I was using. It looks more like a real heavy blaster rifle than some sub machine gun. Sadly, I had to switch out the orange crystal for a blue fortitude one as I'm a Vanguard Tank. Still, my favorite gun so far. I don't mind the muffled sound that much.

Does anyone know what armour the guy has on in this pic? (The orange coloured stuff)

Looks pretty awesome tbh.

It's crafted. I don't remember the names on them, but I'll check when I get home from work. As Armormech I haven't gotten to use alot of moddable armor yet, as mods are always below in benefits compared to equal level crafted gear.

Still have some more to add, but figured I'd upload what I had capped and cropped.

SWTOR_Trooper_Rifles

Currently added:

• Republic Command Carbine
  • Recon Carbine
  • N-400 Rampage-X Saboteur
  • Electro Charge Rifle
  • E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor
  • E-111 Stealth-X Saboteur
  • D-400 Nova Carbine
  • Clan Varad Recon Blaster Rfile
  • Cadimimu Rangers Blaster Rifle
  • C-303 Assault Rifle
  • Black Talon Scouts Rifle
  • B-306 Bantha Disruptor
  • Athiss Scouts Long Range Rifle
  • A-310 Charge Interceptor
  • E-115 Fusion Saboteur

edit: Added location of each to the picture desctiptions.

Edited by Tatanka

Still have some more to add, but figured I'd upload what I had capped and cropped.

SWTOR_Trooper_Rifles

Currently added:

• Recon Carbine
  • Electro Charge Rifle
  • D-400 Nova Carbine
  • C-303 Assault Rifle
  • B-306 Bantha Disruptor
  • E-115 Fusion Saboteur

/clap

SWTOR_Trooper_Rifles

Currently added:

• Recon Carbine
  • Electro Charge Rifle
  • D-400 Nova Carbine
  • C-303 Assault Rifle
  • B-306 Bantha Disruptor
  • E-115 Fusion Saboteur

Hero of the Year.

I got 2 green blaster rifles that look sweet, not sure if there are orange counterparts.

Kell Arms Sector Ranger's Blaster Rifle

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9328/rangerblaster.jpg

Corellian Heavy Blaster? (logged out before I copied name)

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3261/heavycorellian.jpg

I like the default level 14 one (Republic Commando Carbine?) as it Looks like an M60 and as someone who is in the military, nothnig beats packing "the pig" into battle.

I am glad someone mentioned just upgrading it to keep it up to date. I had vendored it and logged, read this thread and went "OH S#$"!!!!!". I logged back in and fortunately I could do a buyback on it.

thanks for this thread!!!!!

Havoc Squad.....I got point!

The 60 is so passé now. It's the 240B now :D

In keeping a look out for rifles, don't make the mistakes I've made and assume the item icon is accurate to the look of the rifle. For example, the icon for the E-115 Fusion Saboteur looks like a long rifle while the model is a closer to a sub. Many are accurate, but I'm finding the higher the item level, the greater the chance of an inaccurate icon to model match.

In lieu of them adding model previews for weapons, currently the only way to confirm the look of a weapon is equipping it.

In keeping a look out for rifles, don't make the mistakes I've made and assume the item icon is accurate to the look of the rifle. For example, the icon for the E-115 Fusion Saboteur looks like a long rifle while the model is a closer to a sub. Many are accurate, but I'm finding the higher the item level, the greater the chance of an inaccurate icon to model match.

In lieu of them adding model previews for weapons, currently the only way to confirm the look of a weapon is equipping it.

Speaking of the E-115 I picked up a moddable rifle, I think in Maelstrom Prison, last night. It's the exact same model but with a light gray reskin. I'll see if I can snap and host a pic, I forget the name offhand.

Slightly offtopic but do u know where can i find the Quesh quartermaster (commendation vendor) ?

I checked in the Republic fleet where every quartermaster is at one place (supply sector i think) and he is not there.

Wierd

He's not on the fleet, have to go to the actual planet and buy it from the vendors there. I just finished Quesh myself and I guess since the planet is so utterly small and only designated for a single level, they didn't deem it worthy for the fleet.