Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

No, I'm pretty sure the min to max damage range does not scale with mods (sadly). Update your rife at every possible chance.

The level 48 rife from Voss is ok looking. But I do think the rifles srites so far that I have seen need way more love.

Wrong. Mod updates armor and damage.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to keep updating my gear with new gear but once I saw the E313 Heavy Disruptor I fell in love and began shoving mods into it to make it viable

I just got the Champion's Supercommando Pvp Tanking rifle but still keep my e313 for looks an pveing

Personally I am going for the Clone Trooper look in full 40pvp set and a long rifle like the e313

I've been keeping a list in my original post, but it's a ways down so it's a bit out of place. Has all the screenshots from this thread in it though.

I guess I'll have to start updating the original post with your screenshots, haha.

My favorite was E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor, it could be bough for 11k (I think) credits on Tatooine in Speciality Shop.

That shop was really useful when I arrived at Tatooine for the first time.

I just picked this up on tatooine, It's looks great. I just wish it sounded as intimidating as it looks, the blaster fire sounds soft & muffled like a silencer is attached to it. :confused:

Anyone pick up the V-201 Heavy Repeating Rifle, P-7 Military Enforcer, H-411 Battle Saboteur, or G-56 Projection-X Carbines from the PvP store?

I should be spending my WZ Commendations on Mercenary Commendations, but damn it, I believe that there's a blaster rifle out there that's better looking than the E-313!

Personally I like C-303 Assault Rifle because it feels more beefy and bad *** compared to the thin little sticks that I've been finding. As for it looking good with stock strike, meh, w/e, stock strike is a dumb idea anyways...

This is my weapon of choice too, it has this sawed shotgun thing going on with the looks that I like. As for the stock strike, with C-303 it looks more like the character is giving elbow to the foe.

Nice to see other folks that like the C-303 Assault Rifle. There is an alternate skinned version called the C-61 Field Survival Carbine that is a bit lighter colored.

I really like the shorter carbine styled rifles. I have a hard time seeing my character using a long rifle for the close combat style of the vanguard... heh.

I've been collecting moddable rifles since the game went live. Have about 30 now. I should sit down and do a screen compilation for folks. Will see if I can find time to do that tonight.

I like the default level 14 one (Republic Commando Carbine?) as it Looks like an M60 and as someone who is in the military, nothnig beats packing "the pig" into battle.

I am glad someone mentioned just upgrading it to keep it up to date. I had vendored it and logged, read this thread and went "OH S#$"!!!!!". I logged back in and fortunately I could do a buyback on it.

thanks for this thread!!!!!

Havoc Squad.....I got point!

Anyone got a screenshot of a E-313 Power Interceptor? I know it should probably look like a S-400 Stealth Saboteur, but with a different color scheme. Was wondering what the color scheme actually looks like when equipped.

Also, bought 2 PvP rifles to see what they looked like, enjoy!

P-7 Military Enforcer

H-411 Battle Saboteur

Edited by Kilokov

Anyone got a screenshot of a E-313 Power Interceptor? I know it should probably look like a S-400 Stealth Saboteur, but with a different color scheme. Was wondering what the color scheme actually looks like when equipped.

Also, bought 2 PvP rifles to see what they looked like, enjoy!

P-7 Military Enforcer

H-411 Battle Saboteur

Ooh, I like the H-411...