Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not quite just a reskin of the D400, it's got that scope doodad (or whatever that top piece qualifies as... do vanguards even need a scope?) that has a nice gloss shine to it and the sight down the barrel.

Surprised I don't see it (and the other lv400 craftables) on the AH more often since it can be crit, guess there's a dearth of armstechs.

It's not quite just a reskin of the D400, it's got that scope doodad (or whatever that top piece qualifies as... do vanguards even need a scope?) that has a nice gloss shine to it and the sight down the barrel.

Surprised I don't see it (and the other lv400 craftables) on the AH more often since it can be crit, guess there's a dearth of armstechs.

Ah, I see the model differences now that I have my D-400 pict with it side by side. I like the inclusion of the slope pieces. Makes it look less flimsy than the D-400.

Has anyone found any other armstech modifiable rifles? I'm yet to see a single modifiable weapon schematic up on the GTC, but I know they exist.

I checked through the Commendation store on Voss. Got myself 3 of the Blaster Rifles so far.

/edit - Got the last one now

S-400 Stealth Saboteur:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121113684-4.jpg

A-52 Rancor-X Carbine:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121113670-4.jpg

E-313 Power Interceptor:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121113679-4.jpg

N-12 Rampage-X Carbine:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121161534-4.jpg

Edited by Sanzorz

What I'd love to know, are there any blaster rifles that actually sound starwarsy.. that republic commando one sounds like.. I dunno, a rancor burping rapidly. Are there any that sound like the BLASTERS from the movies?

what I'd LOVE is one that sounds kind of "imperial", like how some of those assault cannons sound like TIE Lasers.. MMMM <3

What I'd love to know, are there any blaster rifles that actually sound starwarsy.. that republic commando one sounds like.. I dunno, a rancor burping rapidly. Are there any that sound like the BLASTERS from the movies?

what I'd LOVE is one that sounds kind of "imperial", like how some of those assault cannons sound like TIE Lasers.. MMMM <3

Slightly larger caliber on ships, so I doubt it. I only remember some rifles having rifle sounds from the movies, not like space fighters.

Slightly larger caliber on ships, so I doubt it. I only remember some rifles having rifle sounds from the movies, not like space fighters.

There are several assault cannons that sound like ship lasers, however my point was more trying to find a blaster rifle that at least HAS a noise (so many I pick up are almost silent with hammer shot) or has a starwarsish laser sound, not a dugdugdug sound that is similar to a real life gun.

Just gonna post this one. By far my favorite i've had so far.

I have the battlemaster rifle, shares the exact same model. I did prefer my champ rifle though, looked better. Was using the Heavy Disruptor from 28 up to champ though, that's another nice weapon.

Thank you for this people! The lack of Weapon previewing in game drives me insane. Now I know I need to get myself to Tatooine and get an E-313. You guys rock!

Agreed, the E313 is the bomb... I am so happy how it looks now. When I am running around the damn thing extends almost 2 character lengths aware from my toon. In addition, the gun sounds a lot softer (muffled blasts almost), which reduces the constant pew pew sounds during combat. When I first used it up close, I wasn't sure I was even shooting, I had to back off to check that there was bolts coming out of weapon.

Thanks again for an awesome post.

WTB a more updated Thorhead...

I guess I am just spoiled from having WOW websites with data that has been collected over the years, this game has only been out for a month...

Blackstar Squad Special

This is the coolest Blaster Rifle I've seen yet imo, was hard to get a good screenshot as I can't use it myself being a SMuggler so it's on Corso but it drops from the Rhakghoul Behemoth boss in Hard Mode Kaon Under Siege. This is the tank version of the rifle. Theres also a DPS one that drops but the graphic isnt nearly as cool.

The Power Interceptor I posted previously have a high pitched sound. There are also some rifles around that have the old school Stormtrooper movie sounds. I do agree though that most rifles tend to have lowish firing sounds.

Any idea what rifles that have the old school stormtrooper rifle sounds? This is my one desire :3

No, I'm pretty sure the min to max damage range does not scale with mods (sadly). Update your rife at every possible chance.

The level 48 rife from Voss is ok looking. But I do think the rifles srites so far that I have seen need way more love.

Barrels bro