Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

Visually my favorite so far is from the Comm vendor on Tatooine but I got one the other day that looks so oddball I had to carry it just because it was so weird. Its the rifle from the final boss of the Cocoloid War Games flashpoint. The thing is HUGE, looks bigger than a sniper rifle and it dirty white with blue circles on it. However, its a blue so you can't upgrade it.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember the name of the FG42 looking blaster?

Oh yeah, post screenshots of your blasters, so we don't have to guess what they all look like based on the tiny pictures.

It doesnt look exactly like one, but its just what I was immediately reminded of when i saw it. (im kind of a gun guy i suppose). Its called the N-416 rampage x-forcer.

Heres a quick pic in low quality http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w319/Therealkoop/n416.jpg

Don't be quick to vendor your 1st orange rifle. That ***** will be your best looking weapon for many levels to come, just keep it up to date with mods.

QFT.

I vendored my level 14 PVP weapon but went back to buy it later to compare all the PVP weapons and quest rewards.

Mods FTW.

http://www.torhead.com/item/gNaikMo

A-52 Rancor-X Carbine. Level 48 required, bought at the Voss commendation equipment vendor. Hands down my favorite looking blaster rifle I've found; to me it looks how a Star Wars blaster should.

It's basically white with orange highlights, and has a scope on top. It uses the same model as the blaster rifles Imperial troopers usually carry.

That would be this one right here (screenshot): http://cl.ly/0W11092t3s3p151a273d

I'm also a big fan of the E-313, which I've been using since Tatooine (I'm level 48 now).

While I do really like it, I've been desperately looking for a slab-sided blaster like the one seen here and here on the bottom. Has anyone found guns like these?

Also, am I the only one who wishes there was an "item preview" screen, so I could see what the blaster looked like without having to buy it? They have this for armor, but not for other stuff, and the little icons are so teeny-tiny :(

(Edit: More Rifles - Links cleaned up)

So lets say I want the biggest/largest possible blaster rifle we can use in terms of model size (Little Cliche... I know) - So far the E313 seems to be the best for it, but does anyone else have any large size models that look decent?

I combined screenshots of the 5 Orange Rifles I've found while leveling. I'm only level 30 though. IMGUR makes the screenshots darker than normal, but you can still tell what the rifles are.

- Republic Command Carbine

- C-303 Assault Rifle

- Electro Charge Rifle

- Advanced Scout's Fusion Rifle

- E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor

(My Screenshot - All of the above included in a single one)

- A-11 Scout Disruptor

(My Screenshot - End of Act 1 Reward)

Here's a few more from other people in this thread.

- N-12 Rampage-X Carbine

(Courtesy of Torhead)

- N-416 Rampage X-Forcer

(Courtesy of Therealkoop)

- C-211 Assault Saboteur

(Courtesy of JeyKama)

- A-52 Rancor-X Carbine

(Courtesy of Elithrar)

- Recon Carbine

(Courtesy of Ironcleaver)

- B-306 Bantha Disruptor

(Courtesy of Thandellon)

(Tatooine Bonus Quest Reward)

- D-400 Nova Carbine

(Courtesy of Sanzorz)

(Balmorra Commendation)

Edited by Mikuro

Wow, nice work, Mikuro! Good compilation of blaster rifles that actually look like weapons.

Any of you have screenshots of the weapons that you can get in the PvP shop? Some of them look like they could be pretty awesome, but once again, the tiny little picture they give you means that a large looking gun can turn out to be a fist sized pistol rifle-wannabe.

:D

Does anyone have a picture of the Balmorra commendations rifle : E115 Fusion Saboteur. I saw the other Balmorra commendations rifle: N416 earlier in the thread which looked ok , just wondered what the E115 looked like in comparison.

It doesnt look exactly like one, but its just what I was immediately reminded of when i saw it. (im kind of a gun guy i suppose). Its called the N-416 rampage x-forcer.

Heres a quick pic in low quality http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w319/Therealkoop/n416.jpg

That to me looks more like a M-249 (SAW) or a M-240B.

M-249

M-240B

Personally I'm more of a fan of the smaller stocked carbines. Like the one you get at the end of Hutta on the Imp Agent. Similar to this one blaster rifle carbine

Edited by Hyfy