New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (2,068 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (30 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (78 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

11. 1.7k

• Last year the Feast of Prosperity event ran from October 12th till November the 2nd.  That's a good catch. I thought the calendar looked a little empty.  Any word on when the next Feast of Prosperity evet will be @CommunityTeam? 
    • Okay so I see we've disabled video previews in signatures now. That's great, but my link originally was a text that linked to the video and not just a pasted link so now you broke it.  Thanks.  I'd fix it myself, but apparently it would be too many lines now even though it wasn't before so ?????  Edit: Removed line breaks but had to up text size to compensate so it wasn't all squished. This "fix" doesn't give me confidence that my guide will be fixed correctly though. 
    • Hello everyone! Just got back after a long break.  So here's the deal - I mostly played as vengeance jugg and enjoyed it. Then I tried fury mara and enjoyed it as well! So the main thing is - whom to choose for end-game content (including unranked pvp)? Considering that I will master them equally. Who can put more dps, what about survivability of each spec. Also, do raidgroups take them both for NiM ops? And any suggestions if they're going to be nerfed? I heard that fury mara is best dps now, but for how long? While jagg is average but stable. Also that would be nice if you give more details rather than saying "Mara is best" or "jugg is best". Thank you! 
    • The Feast of Prosperity has traditionally started in October. I guess it won't this year?
    • Hmmm, the link is active on this post, but not on the corresponding Dev Tracker post. It's just text over there. 
  • Popular Contributors