Bad Batch Season 3

Originally, I wasn't too impressed with the series. I realized it's intended for kids and found it a little too light hearted.  It had way too many moments of brevity for my liking. I only really enjoyed the lore building of the Empire's rise to power. However, I must say my opinion has dramatically changed since watching the first three episodes of S3.  

Episode 1: Very Good

Episode 2: Good

Episode 3: Very Good

On 2/22/2024 at 12:10 PM, Whykara said:

I'm just waiting for the Asajj Ventress scene pack on youtube. Not gonna bother watching three seasons of Disney Star Wars. I hope they don't butcher my girl. 

I don't know what your opinion of TCW cartoon series is but to those people stating that The Bad Batch is it's spiritual successor I say only in name. Sure, we can draw similarities to artistic style but when it comes to story then the bad batch falls short. Season one had a lot of drag. Season two was so boring.  

As far as Ventress, the rumors are that we'll see a lot more of her in the future. Her arc is certainly not done yet or so they say. I have a hunch she'll get the Boba Fett treatment where she's a bad girl who turns good, sort of.  The anti hero that fans like which means a toy or a video game or more ways to sell stuff aka the Disney way.

Edited by TonyTricicolo