New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (1,430 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (20 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (51 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

11. 1.7k

• Yeah, it might still be in the works. When I clicked around a bit and got to the "leaderboard" page, I saw it had a message on top saying: "The search index is currently processing. Leaderboard results may not be complete."
    • Yeah that would be a real cool idea, to be able to cloak even as a tank. Wouldn't that be cool.
    • Guinea Pig Test Subject - Selection For New Update Launcher - Utterly Disgusted! No opt out option of this intrusive new addition to game?   Hadn't subbed since the abomination of 7.0 and sort of had a change of heart at beginning of the month as I believed that game was on the rise up again..... silly of me, I guess.   At no point since just after launch, have I signed up or subscribed to do the work of your company or its incompetence but believe that I was paying sub for your teams and colleague's talents, advancements and efforts. Perhaps your HR should have approached or head hunted me, with an offer of gainfully paid employment, which I may have considered or accepted.   But as it goes, I'm now stuck with this new launcher slowing game and progression. With simple in game tasks such as moving items from inventory to cargo, walking / travelling around fleet much slower and tiresome.    At least it makes the PTS look like paradise. Already looking forward to compensation / rewards / achievements for this.......   After running a horrifically buggy, dragged and lagged down DF / DP run with new launcher guinea pig selection, the only compensation I'd willingly welcome and accept would be a complete set of 330 Rakata gear and R-4 Anomaly 340's for all my level 80 characters, along with any contributions for any computer repairs that may have affected and nearly killed my computer during this testing phase.   Experience so far has made me weary of ever continuing subscription in the future. Very disappointed and displeased.   Many thanks for response.  Best wishes.
    • Yeah, however SAG-AFTRA is involved so they're probably not going to allow that voice acting contest happen. But the Short Story contest could be a real possibility.
    • That would be great and some prizes too. After all they are doing the screenshot contest for the best view in swtor again. Maybe put it together with the other contest you suggested as well. https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925102-question-for-jackie-ko/ Just winning that one is a reward in itself imo.
  • Popular Contributors